Why does white music suck so much?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Ike, Jan 17, 2004.

1. Ike

Ike Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I’m just wondering.

Is it genetic? I know there lots of bigots here quick to claim various minorities are genetically inferior.

Why does white music suck so much?

Are whites genetically predisposed to bad dancing and shitty rhythm?

lol
    Kidding folks...

2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Why is it that 90% of the top selling albums of all time are from whites? Look at the top grossing bands/entertainers of all time, mostly white.

I know you said you were only joking, but you picked a poor example.

I don't recall anyone ever stating that.

3. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Well there was that thread in this forum that does denounce black people for their genetic predisposition. (average IQ of whitey is higher, etc)

Ike, you're kinda correct these days, but trust me, these 10 tens are simply britney and back street boys types, they dont even write their own music. Nobody likes them but the kids that buy their bs.

Listen to some older rock music, in my opinion was the peak of great music although there are many good artists today, just not known very well.

"..carry on my wayward son, you will rest when you are done.." oh god i love it.

Trust me im white, but I can dance better than 99% of ppl. seriously, only person who can dance better than me that I know Is my bro.

Ya you jj but wanted something to comment on where I dont get bashed. Oh wait! ill get bashed for this, someday.

4. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    No, that thread was about the "100 Facts", of which IQ was just a small portion. And no one denounced "blacks", but rather denounced criminals who happened to be black.

I agree with the Britney & Back Street Boys reference, I'm getting tired of the boy bands and the Britney's and Christina's. I think the 70's had the best music with the 80's second. It started going downhill in the 90's, in my opinion.

5. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, I like 76-79 best(lately). But theres always exceptions, all across 80s 90s too. Rush and metillica are good. In 90s, Trent Reznor is someone whos stands out to me.

6. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Rush, Metallica, Guns 'n Roses, Bon jovi, Led Zeppelin, Doors, Whitesnake, Van Halen, Lynrd Skynrd, Journey, Heart, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Scorpions, Meatloaf, ELO, Beatles, Elvis Presley, Rolling Stones, Eagles, Kansas, Elton John...

7. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya forgot about most of those! All of them are really good. Few I dunno of, probly heard but duno by name.

Wow we agree on something :clap1: , gotta be a first.

8. Ike

Ike Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Its come to my attention, you're a complete idiot. A eloquent idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

To people reading his comments: dont confuse eloquence for intelligence.

Jim, stop responding to my posts. I really dont like your pompous idiotic replies.

You are just an educated idiot.

ANYWAYS

For the rest of you...

You mentioned some top selling bands. What you forgot to mention, was that it was black people who wrote most of their songs.

Britney Spears- Who produces her music? Neptunes or Timberland (both black)

Justin Timberlake- Who writes and produces this guys music? Again, Timberland and a host of other less known producers. (Mostly black)

Jessica Simpson, the Backstreet Boys, N'sync, Mandy Moore, 80% of the people behind the scenes, the people organizing the dancing, the people writing the music...have a permanent tan.

Who inspired half these artists to begin with?

Michael Jackson (Who started off black...;) )

Bobby Brown (Still black)

Who started the whole "boy band" phenomenon?

Not New Kids on the block

IT was BOYS TO MEN. (Black)

I'm just curious, why does white music suck?

Is it a cultural thing?

9. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Ike, would you like to continue posting on this board in the future?

10. jones

jones Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Because those bands you mentioned are only after the fortune and fame, similar to the bling bling rappers.