Why does white music suck so much?

I

Ike

Yeah, I’m just wondering.

Is it genetic? I know there lots of bigots here quick to claim various minorities are genetically inferior.

Why does white music suck so much?

Are whites genetically predisposed to bad dancing and shitty rhythm?

lol
Kidding folks...

Why is it that 90% of the top selling albums of all time are from whites? Look at the top grossing bands/entertainers of all time, mostly white.

I know you said you were only joking, but you picked a poor example.

I know there lots of bigots here quick to claim various minorities are genetically inferior.

I don't recall anyone ever stating that.

Well there was that thread in this forum that does denounce black people for their genetic predisposition. (average IQ of whitey is higher, etc)

Ike, you're kinda correct these days, but trust me, these 10 tens are simply britney and back street boys types, they dont even write their own music. Nobody likes them but the kids that buy their bs.

Listen to some older rock music, in my opinion was the peak of great music although there are many good artists today, just not known very well.

"..carry on my wayward son, you will rest when you are done.." oh god i love it.

Trust me im white, but I can dance better than 99% of ppl. seriously, only person who can dance better than me that I know Is my bro.

Ya you jj but wanted something to comment on where I dont get bashed. Oh wait! ill get bashed for this, someday.

Originally posted by jones
Well there was that thread in this forum that does denounce black people for their genetic predisposition. (average IQ of whitey is higher, etc)

No, that thread was about the "100 Facts", of which IQ was just a small portion. And no one denounced "blacks", but rather denounced criminals who happened to be black.

Ike, you're kinda correct these days, but trust me, these 10 tens are simply britney and back street boys types, they dont even write their own music. Nobody likes them but the kids that buy their bs.

I agree with the Britney & Back Street Boys reference, I'm getting tired of the boy bands and the Britney's and Christina's. I think the 70's had the best music with the 80's second. It started going downhill in the 90's, in my opinion.

Yep, I like 76-79 best(lately). But theres always exceptions, all across 80s 90s too. Rush and metillica are good. In 90s, Trent Reznor is someone whos stands out to me.

Rush, Metallica, Guns 'n Roses, Bon jovi, Led Zeppelin, Doors, Whitesnake, Van Halen, Lynrd Skynrd, Journey, Heart, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Scorpions, Meatloaf, ELO, Beatles, Elvis Presley, Rolling Stones, Eagles, Kansas, Elton John...

Ya forgot about most of those! All of them are really good. Few I dunno of, probly heard but duno by name.

Wow we agree on something :clap1: , gotta be a first.

Its come to my attention, you're a complete idiot. A eloquent idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

To people reading his comments: dont confuse eloquence for intelligence.

Jim, stop responding to my posts. I really dont like your pompous idiotic replies.

You are just an educated idiot.

ANYWAYS

For the rest of you...

You mentioned some top selling bands. What you forgot to mention, was that it was black people who wrote most of their songs.

Britney Spears- Who produces her music? Neptunes or Timberland (both black)

Justin Timberlake- Who writes and produces this guys music? Again, Timberland and a host of other less known producers. (Mostly black)

Jessica Simpson, the Backstreet Boys, N'sync, Mandy Moore, 80% of the people behind the scenes, the people organizing the dancing, the people writing the music...have a permanent tan.

Who inspired half these artists to begin with?

Michael Jackson (Who started off black...;) )

Bobby Brown (Still black)

Who started the whole "boy band" phenomenon?

Not New Kids on the block

IT was BOYS TO MEN. (Black)

I'm just curious, why does white music suck?

Is it a cultural thing?

Originally posted by Ike
Its come to my attention, you're a complete idiot. A eloquent idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

To people reading his comments: dont confuse eloquence for intelligence.

Jim, stop responding to my posts. I really dont like your pompous idiotic replies.

You are just an educated idiot.

Ike, would you like to continue posting on this board in the future?

Because those bands you mentioned are only after the fortune and fame, similar to the bling bling rappers.

Why does white music suck? Cause when we stole rock and blues from the blacks, we took only the worst elements!

I'm kidding of course. I think it's silly to group musicians into black and white categories. THere's plenty of great music being done by the whitest white people in the world right now (Flaming Lips, Eels, Ryan Adams, plenty of others) and there's crap music being put out by white people (the ones you named), but in the same turn, there's some great black music (Outkast, Dr. Dre, Busta Rhymes) and some horrible stuff (50 Cent, but that's just my personal opinion).

It's just music, man. You should listen to the music you enjoy, whether it's white or black, and not listen to the stuff you don't. It's doubtful that you have never enjoyed a piece of music written by a white person, I hope.

Yeah, I see what you're saying here, but there's SOOOOO many reasons to hate Britney Spears, why settle for the fact that she's white? You have the lip-synching live, the fact that her album vocals are so processed it makes you wonder if she can sing at all, the fact that she's a big ho, the fact that she went on a pot bender then blamed the whole thing on her bodyguard and fired him, etc, etc, etc.

Ike, every one of those 'artists' you just listed is a two-bit hack or morally bankrupt. They have 'talent' which keeps the teeny boppers listening, but the music is horrible oversynthesized spray cheese. I commend Jones and Jim [and dan on the outkast and the flaming lips] on their music taste. You have to be kidding on this one.

Because those bands you mentioned are only after the fortune and fame, similar to the bling bling rappers.

Interesting thing I was just thinking about...

Who is more of a disgrace: those musicians who perform strictly for the money but pretend to be doing it for the art, or those who go so far as to build careers around how they're just doing it for the money.

HOLLA!

Chingy sucks! And so does Lewd crust. And they - are - all-party-in at-the-holiday-inn:D

You mentioned some top selling bands. What you forgot to mention, was that it was black people who wrote most of their songs.

Ok, let's have a looksie then!

Who cares who wrote the music, she was only mentioned as part of the crappy music is out today. Thanks for letting us know who's responsible!

Justin Timberlake- Who writes and produces this guys music? Again, Timberland and a host of other less known producers. (Mostly black)

Whoever writes and produces his music should be shot in the back of the head. Thanks for sharing who is responsible for this junk too.

Jessica Simpson, the Backstreet Boys, N'sync, Mandy Moore, 80% of the people behind the scenes, the people organizing the dancing, the people writing the music...have a permanent tan.

They should stay in the tanning salons then, because all the music you just mentioned just flat out sucks.

Who inspired half these artists to begin with?

Not sure, let me know when you find out though so I can boycott.

Michael Jackson (Who started off black... )

He's a freak, but I enjoyed a lot of his music.

Bobby Brown (Still black)

Not only is his music crap, but this piece of shit belongs in jail.

Who started the whole "boy band" phenomenon?

Probably Menudo. Who cares though, none of the boy bands were ever worth a damn.

IT was BOYS TO MEN. (Black)

I actually like them, but they were far from the first boy band.

I'm just curious, why does white music suck?

It's not that white music sucks. After reading your post I now realize that you just have no clue what real music is.

Chingy sucks! And so does Lewd crust. And they - are - all-party-in at-the-holiday-inn

It's "Holidae In", man!D

Yeah, they all suck, the worst in the world is Lil John and the East Sidaz (I think that's their name, the ones that do the one that goes "ah, skeet-skeet-skeet-skeet-skeet-skeet", brilliant lyrics, BTW). You'd think if every single one of your songs sound the same, I might be able to start understanding at least half of your lyrics. Their stuff reminds me of Steve Harvey's routine about rap concerts from "The Original Kings of Comedy":

"How come everybody got to have a damn microphone. Ever been to a rap show? EVERYBODY got a damn mic. Forty motherf*ckin' people on the stage! And everybody got to have a mic. Motherf*cker, why? Motherf*cker, we can't even understand ONE of ya'lls asses, how you goin' go and give everybody a mic?"

Ike, you rule brotha!!!! hahahahah! Jim, this guy doesn't like you much either, how come????? Jeff, I think you and Ike would get along quite well.

Ike, meet Jeff, Jeff, meet Ike, I think you two could have a lot to talk about! hahahahahahahaha

She supports Bush, thats not what makes her stupid, but her reasoning behind it.

"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens. "

Forum List

Back