‘Implicit Bias’ Training Cost Me My Job – States are forcing medical professionals to make false confessions of racism. I refused to go along.

The brainwashing diversity training
Where? When? By whom?

YOU haven't "observed" anything other than your fellow hysterics on the internet. Guess what? There ARE extremist bullshit programs out there masquerading as "diversity training," but I don't think for a second that YOU have ever seen a second of any of it. The charlatans and opportunists getting rich off such crap, and idiots like YOU only further empower them. You're not playing for the team you want to think you are.

Where? When? By whom?

YOU haven't "observed" anything other than your fellow hysterics on the internet. Guess what? There ARE extremist bullshit programs out there masquerading as "diversity training," but I don't think for a second that YOU have ever seen a second of any of it. The charlatans and opportunists getting rich off such crap, and idiots like YOU only further empower them. You're not playing for the team you want to think you are.
You just make wild claims that you cant support either

I hereby “admit” that I have chosen in my life to not be a racist.

If some job, as part of their HR department’s diversity training (or the like) directed me to “confess” something to the contrary (ie, required me to make a false assertion), I’d tell them to go fuck a duck.

Last edited:

If some job, as part of their HR department’s diversity training (or the like) to “confess”, required me to make a false assertion, I’d tell them to go fuck a duck.
But that might not help your career

If some job, as part of their HR department’s diversity training (or the like) directed me to “confess” something to the contrary (ie, required me to make a false assertion), I’d tell them to go fuck a duck.
As well you should.

Forum List

Back