Why Does Society allow Blacks to be so Destructive?

Why do we allow Blacks the right to burn down out cities? Why does Baltimore, Chicago, Furgeson allow the neighborhoods to turn into killing fields?

Why do we not even blink when blacks go about what they do and we have just grown immune?

Is that the white privilege we have been hearing about? Are whites exempt from standard black social behavior? Whites are privileged because we can make critical decisions based on consequence? Whites are different as there are consequences for our actions. Others?

-Geaux
Why were whites so damn violent at one time in US history?

Compared to who?

Im not sure if peoples standards are lower for blacks(even with blacks) or if it just got to the point of "normalcy"

The black middle class needs the hoodlums as hostages for their own personal benefits and racial set asides, quotas, etc. It's that simple. The black middle class bailed out of the Hoods right along with whites fleeing the carnage and violent gangster ridden neighborhoods, but they still want the media to treat them as 'special' and in need of a raft of giveaways and quotas that do not benefit the hood rats in any way.

the black pols and the middle class even deny the 'War On Drugs' and the harsher sentences for crack cocaine were advocated by black politicians like Charlie Rangel and the NAACP, they now pretend it was just 'evul racist Whitey' done it. With this kind of 'leadership' and total absence of responsibility it shouldn't surprise anybody what is going on. Forget the Democratic Party doing anything about it, they encourage the nonsense and flame it up; it takes attention away from how their pandering and failed programs created the environment in the first place. Real Liberals like Patrick Moynihan were warning about just this sort of outcome in the late 1960's. The Democratic Party 'leadership' responded by tossing out the real Liberals and eventually came up with the 'Super Delegate Rule' to keep those uppity populist types out of office and then ran off and hid in their gated communities and luxury high rises, and of course have no serious policies to address it. They're busy with importing 10's of millions of illegal aliens for the purpose of turning them into Tammany Hall and Boss Tweed style political machine drones.

Their 'racist problems' are almost entirely self-inflicted.
Why do whites need the white thugs then?

What white thugs?

I think that society has "allowed" thuggish behavior by failing to instill some sense of personal responsibility or accountability.
When a person (of any color) realizes that they can do whatever they want without any real possibility of repercussions, their behavior generally becomes more extreme. As others see those people not suffering tangible consequences, some start thinking "If they can get away with it, then maybe I can too" and the problem keeps building.
Most people, thankfully, have the ability to control their impulses and think about how their actions could affect others. They don't go out and take someone's property just because they want it. They don't go out and commit vandalism or assault just because it's "fun". They don't attempt to alibi improper behavior by claiming to be a "victim".
It's not a "black" problem, nor is it a "white" problem - it's a self-control problem, and society has let it get out of hand.

The majority of society treats black people as if they just cannot help themselves. It's autism, bi polar, adhd, it's anything that can be used to remove responsibility and replace it with sympathy. Those poor people. Nothing more can be expected of them. They are sick, touched by the gods, whatever you want to call it.

Why do we allow Blacks the right to burn down out cities? Why does Baltimore, Chicago, Furgeson allow the neighborhoods to turn into killing fields?

Why do we not even blink when blacks go about what they do and we have just grown immune?

Is that the white privilege we have been hearing about? Are whites exempt from standard black social behavior? Whites are privileged because we can make critical decisions based on consequence? Whites are different as there are consequences for our actions. Others?

-Geaux

Maybe the blacks wonder why the whites have fucked everything up so badly.
there you go, yep, that's the issue right there. that's why blacks hate their own cities? Really? you're going with that eh?

I think that society has "allowed" thuggish behavior by failing to instill some sense of personal responsibility or accountability.
When a person (of any color) realizes that they can do whatever they want without any real possibility of repercussions, their behavior generally becomes more extreme. As others see those people not suffering tangible consequences, some start thinking "If they can get away with it, then maybe I can too" and the problem keeps building.
Most people, thankfully, have the ability to control their impulses and think about how their actions could affect others. They don't go out and take someone's property just because they want it. They don't go out and commit vandalism or assault just because it's "fun". They don't attempt to alibi improper behavior by claiming to be a "victim".
It's not a "black" problem, nor is it a "white" problem - it's a self-control problem, and society has let it get out of hand.
what was the purpose of a king conquering a city? It was entertainment before there was TV.

Big picture perspective:

Don't forget that the paperwork for The Civil War wasn't completed until 1965 and women haven't been legal legal voters for 100 years yet.

Baby steps to the stars, Baby! :thup:

-Geaux

Maybe the blacks wonder why the whites have fucked everything up so badly.
there you go, yep, that's the issue right there. that's why blacks hate their own cities? Really? you're going with that eh?

Actually, no, the main issue is more the crap you're peddling. You want to avoid anything that makes it look like "your side" did anything wrong.

Good countries are countries where people look to do the right thing.
Bad countries are countries where people take their side and then fight it endlessly.

-Geaux
A couple of reasons. You arent going to do shit about it for one. The other reason is that whites are the most destructive race that has ever walked the planet. Whites have destroyed more cities, states, nations, oceans, forest, etc etc than anyone so they enjoy destruction.

Yes race is factor but I think culture is more to blame. Just b a human being with common sense, rioting n looting only makes things worse. U can't keep bringing up what whites did years ago, how will u ever move foward?

Yes race is factor but I think culture is more to blame. Just b a human being with common sense, rioting n looting only makes things worse. U can't keep bringing up what whites did years ago, how will u ever move foward?
Actually I can bring up what whites did long ago, what they do now, and continue moving forward like I do now. Unlike some whites I can multitask. White culture is the most destructive culture there has ever been and ever will be. You look up the words imperialist and bellicose in the dictionary and there is a picture of a white guy for an example.

Actually I can bring up what whites did long ago, what they do now, and continue moving forward like I do now. Unlike some whites I can multitask. White culture is the most destructive culture there has ever been and ever will be. You look up the words imperialist and bellicose in the dictionary and there is a picture of a white guy for an example.
The facts don't back ur logic. If ur going To say all of anything u better come with facts or ur just making an assumptions. I assume ur speaking about Hitler, yes a real piece of shit, but if all white Germans were evil then why did his own people turn on him. Or how about the American indian, 12 million killed by some whites. Even then my grandmother a full blooded Comanche was told many stories of white men dying to protect our people. The civil war how many whites died to end slavery. Civil rights movement, we can go on n on. There r terrible people from every race just look at Africa and the "big sandbox", the culprite is money and culture. Evil people with money r destructive, in the belief not to move foward against the real threat instead of what u think is the real threat is even more destructive.

-Geaux
A couple of reasons. You arent going to do shit about it for one. The other reason is that whites are the most destructive race that has ever walked the planet. Whites have destroyed more cities, states, nations, oceans, forest, etc etc than anyone so they enjoy destruction.

Thanks for not answering the question

-Geaux

-Geaux

Thanks for not answering the question

-Geaux
I gave you 2 reasons. Stop whining and asking questions you dont really want the answer to.

Why Does Society allow Blacks to be so Destructive?

Does society hope that us Blacks will destroy ourselves?
Not until whites figure out how to clone our melanin and other genetic things for their use. They have melanin conferences every year I think they are afraid that if we are destroyed they will die off.
Whatever would we do without Darfur, the Sudan, sickle cell anemia and whatever black gang is currently in power....

Forum List

Back