Why Does Society allow Blacks to be so Destructive?

Yes race is factor but I think culture is more to blame. Just b a human being with common sense, rioting n looting only makes things worse. U can't keep bringing up what whites did years ago, how will u ever move foward?
Actually I can bring up what whites did long ago, what they do now, and continue moving forward like I do now. Unlike some whites I can multitask. White culture is the most destructive culture there has ever been and ever will be. You look up the words imperialist and bellicose in the dictionary and there is a picture of a white guy for an example.
The facts don't back ur logic. If ur going To say all of anything u better come with facts or ur just making an assumptions. I assume ur speaking about Hitler, yes a real piece of shit, but if all white Germans were evil then why did his own people turn on him. Or how about the American indian, 12 million killed by some whites. Even then my grandmother a full blooded Comanche was told many stories of white men dying to protect our people. The civil war how many whites died to end slavery. Civil rights movement, we can go on n on. There r terrible people from every race just look at Africa and the "big sandbox", the culprite is money and culture. Evil people with money r destructive, in the belief not to move foward against the real threat instead of what u think is the real threat is even more destructive.
Actually the facts overwhelming back my logic. There is no doubt whites are the most destructive force ever unleashed upon the planet. In the relatively short time you have been civilized you have proceeded to destroy not only your environment but your overwhelming desire for chaos has affected others. I'm not just speaking of Hitler. I speak of Mussolini, Stalin, Leopold II etc, etc, etc, etc. When I say whites I mean as a race. Just as there are a few shit birds in the Black race there are a few good people in the white race. I actually think it depends on the amount of neanderthal DNA you have that makes you genetically bellicose. Those few whites are not representative of the entire white race. They are actually an exception to the rule. Whites didnt fight to free the enslaved Blacks. They fought to keep the union and to get rid of white slavery they were tricked into believing was going on in the south. Of course the people pulling the strings had money. However, the point is that they were by a vast majority white.

Does society hope that us Blacks will destroy ourselves?
Not until whites figure out how to clone our melanin and other genetic things for their use. They have melanin conferences every year I think they are afraid that if we are destroyed they will die off.
Whatever would we do without Darfur, the Sudan, sickle cell anemia and whatever black gang is currently in power....
I dont know. What would you do without the regions you monkeys started and maintain ongoing strife and having natural protection against malaria which is why sickle cell exists?

Yes race is factor but I think culture is more to blame. Just b a human being with common sense, rioting n looting only makes things worse. U can't keep bringing up what whites did years ago, how will u ever move foward?
Actually I can bring up what whites did long ago, what they do now, and continue moving forward like I do now. Unlike some whites I can multitask. White culture is the most destructive culture there has ever been and ever will be. You look up the words imperialist and bellicose in the dictionary and there is a picture of a white guy for an example.
The facts don't back ur logic. If ur going To say all of anything u better come with facts or ur just making an assumptions. I assume ur speaking about Hitler, yes a real piece of shit, but if all white Germans were evil then why did his own people turn on him. Or how about the American indian, 12 million killed by some whites. Even then my grandmother a full blooded Comanche was told many stories of white men dying to protect our people. The civil war how many whites died to end slavery. Civil rights movement, we can go on n on. There r terrible people from every race just look at Africa and the "big sandbox", the culprite is money and culture. Evil people with money r destructive, in the belief not to move foward against the real threat instead of what u think is the real threat is even more destructive.
Actually the facts overwhelming back my logic. There is no doubt whites are the most destructive force ever unleashed upon the planet. In the relatively short time you have been civilized you have proceeded to destroy not only your environment but your overwhelming desire for chaos has affected others. I'm not just speaking of Hitler. I speak of Mussolini, Stalin, Leopold II etc, etc, etc, etc. When I say whites I mean as a race. Just as there are a few shit birds in the Black race there are a few good people in the white race. I actually think it depends on the amount of neanderthal DNA you have that makes you genetically bellicose. Those few whites are not representative of the entire white race. They are actually an exception to the rule. Whites didnt fight to free the enslaved Blacks. They fought to keep the union and to get rid of white slavery they were tricked into believing was going on in the south. Of course the people pulling the strings had money. However, the point is that they were by a vast majority white.
Again no facts to prove the white race as a whole is evil. Again this is why ur race is slowly trickling away, between disease n incarceration u all have enough challenges besides pointing the finger. There's three things blacks need to worry about in America: finishing high school, quit having babies out of wedlock, n quit committing crimes at such a high rate. None of these r the white men's fault.

Again no facts to prove the white race as a whole is evil. Again this is why ur race is slowly trickling away, between disease n incarceration u all have enough challenges besides pointing the finger. There's three things blacks need to worry about in America: finishing high school, quit having babies out of wedlock, n quit committing crimes at such a high rate. None of these r the white men's fault.
Plenty of facts no matter how much you want to deny it. Your race is the one dying of degenerative diseases due to too much inbreeding. I guess you havent been paying attention. There are more Black people on the planet by far than whites and to top it off your genes are recessive while ours is dominant. Sorry but facts are facts.

Not until whites figure out how to clone our melanin and other genetic things for their use. They have melanin conferences every year I think they are afraid that if we are destroyed they will die off.
Whatever would we do without Darfur, the Sudan, sickle cell anemia and whatever black gang is currently in power....
I dont know. What would you do without the regions you monkeys started and maintain ongoing strife and having natural protection against malaria which is why sickle cell exists?
That's right, you're so superior to whitey that all black failure is because of big bad whitey.

If you only knew how pathetically lame you are. You aren't even relevant enough to put on ignore.

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the Atmosphere."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to Abigail Adams (Feb. 22, 1787)

That's right, you're so superior to whitey that all black failure is because of big bad whitey.

If you only knew how pathetically lame you are. You aren't even relevant enough to put on ignore.
Typical deflection. Of course I'm not lame to you. You are trying your best to have a conversation so you can learn from me. Why would you put me on ignore and miss your education for a second time crack girl?

SUBSCRIBE
  • Health
    Tools
  • Health
    Conditions
  • Living
    Healthy
ADVERTISEMENT

Why 7 Deadly Diseases Strike Blacks Most
WebMD Feature by Daniel J. DeNoon

health care. It means investments targeted to the health of black Americans. And the evidence so far indicates that these investments will pay health dividends not just for racial minorities, but for everyone.

Yet we're closer to the beginning of the fight than to the end. Some numbers:

• Diabetes is 60% more common in black Americans than in white Americans. Blacks are up to 2.5 times more likely to suffer a limb amputation and up to 5.6 times more likely to suffer kidney disease than other people with diabetes.
  • African-Americans are three times more likely to die of asthma than white Americans.
  • Deaths from lung scarring -- sarcoidosis-- are 16 times more common among blacks than among whites. The disease recently killed former NFL star Reggie White at age 43.
  • Despite lower tobacco exposure, black men are 50% more likely than white men to get lung cancer.
  • Strokes kill 4 times more 35- to 54-year-old black Americans than white Americans. Blacks have nearly twice the first-time stroke risk of whites.
  • Blacks develop high blood pressureearlier in life -- and with much higherblood pressure levels -- than whites. Nearly 42% of black men and more than 45% of black women aged 20 and older have high blood pressure.
  • Cancer treatment is equally successful for all races. Yet black men have a 40% higher cancer death rate than white men. African-American women have a 20% higher cancer death rate than white women.
  • The Numbers
    HIV and AIDS Diagnosesb
    • In 2014, 44% (19,540) of estimated new HIV diagnoses in the United States were among African Americans, who comprise 12% of the US population.
    • Among all African Americans diagnosed with HIV in 2014, an estimated 73% (14,305) were men and 26% (5,128) were women.
    • Among all African Americans diagnosed with HIV in 2014, an estimated 57% (11,201) were gay or bisexual men.c Of those gay and bisexual men, 39% (4,321) were young men aged 13 to 24.
    • From 2005 to 2014, the number of new HIV diagnoses among African American women fell 42%, though it is still high compared to women of other races/ethnicities. In 2014, an estimated 1,350 Hispanic/Latino women and 1,483 white women were diagnosed with HIV, compared to 5,128 African American women.
    • From 2005 to 2014, the number of new HIV diagnoses among African American gay and bisexual men increased 22%. But that number stabilized in recent years, increasing less than 1% since 2010.
    • From 2005 to 2014, the number of new HIV diagnoses among young African American gay and bisexual men (aged 13 to 24) increased 87%. But that trend has leveled off recently, with the number declining 2% since 2010.
    • In 2014, an estimated 48% (10,045) of those diagnosed with AIDS in the United States were African Americans. By the end of 2014, 42% (504,354) of those ever diagnosed with AIDS were African Americans.
    These are facts, N u were saying again?

SUBSCRIBE
  • Health
    Tools
  • Health
    Conditions
  • Living
    Healthy
ADVERTISEMENT

health care. It means investments targeted to the health of black Americans. And the evidence so far indicates that these investments will pay health dividends not just for racial minorities, but for everyone.

• Diabetes is 60% more common in black Americans than in white Americans. Blacks are up to 2.5 times more likely to suffer a limb amputation and up to 5.6 times more likely to suffer kidney disease than other people with diabetes.
  • African-Americans are three times more likely to die of asthma than white Americans.
  • Deaths from lung scarring -- sarcoidosis-- are 16 times more common among blacks than among whites. The disease recently killed former NFL star Reggie White at age 43.
  • Despite lower tobacco exposure, black men are 50% more likely than white men to get lung cancer.
  • Strokes kill 4 times more 35- to 54-year-old black Americans than white Americans. Blacks have nearly twice the first-time stroke risk of whites.
  • Blacks develop high blood pressureearlier in life -- and with much higherblood pressure levels -- than whites. Nearly 42% of black men and more than 45% of black women aged 20 and older have high blood pressure.
  • Cancer treatment is equally successful for all races. Yet black men have a 40% higher cancer death rate than white men. African-American women have a 20% higher cancer death rate than white women.
  • The Numbers
    HIV and AIDS Diagnosesb
    • In 2014, 44% (19,540) of estimated new HIV diagnoses in the United States were among African Americans, who comprise 12% of the US population.
    • Among all African Americans diagnosed with HIV in 2014, an estimated 73% (14,305) were men and 26% (5,128) were women.
    • Among all African Americans diagnosed with HIV in 2014, an estimated 57% (11,201) were gay or bisexual men.c Of those gay and bisexual men, 39% (4,321) were young men aged 13 to 24.
    • From 2005 to 2014, the number of new HIV diagnoses among African American women fell 42%, though it is still high compared to women of other races/ethnicities. In 2014, an estimated 1,350 Hispanic/Latino women and 1,483 white women were diagnosed with HIV, compared to 5,128 African American women.
    • From 2005 to 2014, the number of new HIV diagnoses among African American gay and bisexual men increased 22%. But that number stabilized in recent years, increasing less than 1% since 2010.
    • From 2005 to 2014, the number of new HIV diagnoses among young African American gay and bisexual men (aged 13 to 24) increased 87%. But that trend has leveled off recently, with the number declining 2% since 2010.
    • In 2014, an estimated 48% (10,045) of those diagnosed with AIDS in the United States were African Americans. By the end of 2014, 42% (504,354) of those ever diagnosed with AIDS were African Americans.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

SUBSCRIBE
  • Health
    Tools
  • Health
    Conditions
  • Living
    Healthy
ADVERTISEMENT

• The Numbers
    HIV and AIDS Diagnosesb

Fox news, don't make me laugh. I'm surprised u trust anything they report. So ur in favor of studies done by a white guy as long as it shows whites could b inferior. Lmao. U go right ahead in put ur trust in those studiez, those ever changing studies, Lmao. I'll look at the facts of here n now.

SUBSCRIBE
  • Health
    Tools
  • Health
    Conditions
  • Living
    Healthy
ADVERTISEMENT

• The Numbers
    HIV and AIDS Diagnosesb

Fox news, don't make me laugh. I'm surprised u trust anything they report. So ur in favor of studies done by a white guy as long as it shows whites could b inferior. Lmao. U go right ahead in put ur trust in those studiez, those ever changing studies, Lmao. I'll look at the facts of here n now.
You have my permission to laugh. It wont help your subpar genetic history due to inbreeding. Not all white people lie. Matter of fact some of the most enlightening books I have read on Black history on a global scale have been written by white people that believe in truth. Thats how I know most of the bullshit you cave chimps believe in is...well bullshit.

Blacks are naturally destructive, just look at Africa.
Schlep says Africa is whitey's fault.
Only the parts in strife that havent recovered from colonialism and the world bank funding dictators. White people fuck up everything they touch.
What's taking them so long to "recover"? Too disorganized to get their shit together? :dunno:
Its only been 50 years for the fucked up ones. They are still fighting the world banks that back the dictators. You cave chimps are pretty destructive. The others live better than you do in your trailer park.

Chimps,Lmao. Not having daddy around has made u n most of ur brothas Very sensitive to basic logic n looking at the numbers more n more of u r turning into pillow biters. Things r looking bad for ur race.

Chimps,Lmao. Not having daddy around has made u n most of ur brothas Very sensitive to basic logic n looking at the numbers more n more of u r turning into pillow biters. Things r looking bad for ur race.
Ok recessive one. Youre being bred out of existence and dying of degenerative diseases due to inbreeding and you think things look bad for my race?
laugh.gif

Blacks are naturally destructive, just look at Africa.
Schlep says Africa is whitey's fault.
Only the parts in strife that havent recovered from colonialism and the world bank funding dictators. White people fuck up everything they touch.
What's taking them so long to "recover"? Too disorganized to get their shit together? :dunno:
Its only been 50 years for the fucked up ones. They are still fighting the world banks that back the dictators. You cave chimps are pretty destructive. The others live better than you do in your trailer park.
Oh, so they're too slow in Africa. Got it. Must be all those schools made out of mud.

Forum List

Back