Why Does Shai LaBeouf STILL Look Like a Kid?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The dude is almost 30 freaking years old and he still looks like a kid.

Shia LaBeouf - IMDb

Why?

I hate to say it, because it feels unfair to say, but the thing I most liked about the new movie version of the Transformers was that LaBeouf was replaced by Marky Mark. I just could never take LaBeouf seriously as the leading man in an action adventure. Just couldn't, don't know why.

The guy seems like a talented actor and a sharp kid, errr, young man, but he seems miscast in leading roles in action adventure type movies because he STILL LOOKS LIKE A TEEN AGED KID to me.

Am I the only one who cant process this dude as a fully grown adult male? What is it about him that says '18 year old whiney voiced annoyance'?

I don't understand this whole thing.

When you don't have to work for anything you tend to have less stress.

Yeah maybe that is it. But then again, he could use about 30 more pounds, especially around the neck and shoulders.

Maybe he could do some weight training or boxing or something?

He doesn't look like a kid to me here

Shia-LaBeouf-in-Transformers-Dark-of-the-Moon-2011-Movie-Image.jpg

When was the photo taken?

He's self destructing and unless he gets his poop in a group, he won't last much longer. As it is, doubtful many want to take a chance on hiring him.

When was the photo taken?

He's self destructing and unless he gets his poop in a group, he won't last much longer. As it is, doubtful many want to take a chance on hiring him.

Ironically, many in Hollyweird think such escapades can boost their careers.

The dude is almost 30 freaking years old and he still looks like a kid.

Shia LaBeouf - IMDb

Why?

I hate to say it, because it feels unfair to say, but the thing I most liked about the new movie version of the Transformers was that LaBeouf was replaced by Marky Mark. I just could never take LaBeouf seriously as the leading man in an action adventure. Just couldn't, don't know why.

The guy seems like a talented actor and a sharp kid, errr, young man, but he seems miscast in leading roles in action adventure type movies because he STILL LOOKS LIKE A TEEN AGED KID to me.

Am I the only one who cant process this dude as a fully grown adult male? What is it about him that says '18 year old whiney voiced annoyance'?

I don't understand this whole thing.

If you earn a living on how you look, you'll spend the money for the drugs that help you look youthful, and there are drugs that do it popular in Hollywood. Genes determine a lot as well of course, but celebs are essentially models so they spend in inordinant amount of time optimizing how they look. If you spent 6 hours every day tweaking your appearence, you'd look younger than you are too. But if not making money because of it after a while ya say F it. :)

Forum List

Back