Teen Pregnancy bullshit

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
Somebody said to my sister "omfg, you allow your daughter to wear stilettos?" she'll get pregnant..

1. Sex causes pregnancy in women, not stilettos.

2. If you had a problem with stilettos, you wouldn't wear them yourself and they wouldn't be on the market in mainstream stores.

3. Its about time the morons of the USA shut the fuck up and mind their own business.

4. She's a girl and she dresses like one.

5. Humans are sexual beings, and there is no religitard going to change it.

6. There is nothing wrong with a girl, teen or woman being who they are, and amongst that is being feminine.

7. Its better that she is wearing stilettos, grown woman's clothes... than children's sneakers... she's not a child, she's on her way to being an adult.

8. If She wants to wear stilettos, she's going to wear stilettos, and if the USA don't like it, the USA can go fuck themselves.

fuck the USA !

I am sick and tired of the neocon USA with their "omfg" bullshit... like its their business in the first place when it isn't.

Somebody said to my sister "omfg, you allow your daughter to wear stilettos?" she'll get pregnant..

2. If you had a problem with stilettos, you wouldn't wear them yourself and they wouldn't be on the market in mainstream stores.

3. Its about time the morons of the USA shut the fuck up and mind their own business.

6. There is nothing wrong with a girl, teen or woman being who they are, and amongst that is being feminine.

7. Its better that she is wearing stilettos, grown woman's clothes... than children's sneakers... she's not a child, she's on her way to being an adult.

8. If She wants to wear stilettos, she's going to wear stilettos, and if the USA don't like it, the USA can go fuck themselves.

fuck the USA !

I am sick and tired of the neocon USA with their "omfg" bullshit... like its their business in the first place when it isn't.

How much for your seeeesters daughter, gringo?

fuck the USA !

How much for your seeeesters daughter, gringo?

I have been wearing stilettos for years and haven't gotten pregnant...

Last edited by a moderator:

Quite a leap don't you think?

Mixing shoes and pregnancy makes one a NeoCon?

fuck the USA !

Dude...ARE YOU ON DRUGS?!

I think they mean that lots of men will be turned on by the stilletos and say whatever to get her in the bed and have sex with her

fuck the USA !

My problems with stilettos is they are dangerous and damaging. My niece had a housewarming after having bamboo floors put in her home. Her friend, in her brand new stilettos, ruined that floor just by walking across it and accidentally sliding a big gouge in that floor. When my floor was new a woman in stilettos put a hole in it before it was a week old. Then there is the damage they do to your feet.

I don't care if you wear shoes in my home, but if you're wearing stilettos, you have to take them off before you step on my floors.

fuck the USA !

My problems with stilettos is they are dangerous and damaging. My niece had a housewarming after having bamboo floors put in her home. Her friend, in her brand new stilettos, ruined that floor just by walking across it and accidentally sliding a big gouge in that floor. When my floor was new a woman in stilettos put a hole in it before it was a week old. Then there is the damage they do to your feet.

I don't care if you wear shoes in my home, but if you're wearing stilettos, you have to take them off before you step on my floors.

I thought stilletos were shoes that women only wore occassionally?

Simple answer -

Make birth control easily available and preferably free to everyone.

Yep. that's right folks. Free to both men and women. Always. No exceptions. No questions. Baskets full of condoms on the counter at the convenience store next to the "need a penny, leave a penny" dish.

Makes more sense, would be cheaper and wouldn't ruin the millions of lives that unwanted pregnancy does.

Alternatively, we could just go on pretending that people don't have sex starting at a very early age. Of course, all those children having children are kind of hard to ignore.

Don't let girls, who are not old enough to legally have sex, wear clothing specifically designed to send a message that they are sexually available.

That is all.

fuck the USA !

Better to wear the sneakers if the stilettos cause back problems later on :)

Don't let girls, who are not old enough to legally have sex, wear clothing specifically designed to send a message that they are sexually available.

That is all.

Yeah, that's it.

Its the clothes that make young people have sex.

:rolleyes:

There's always a lefty ready to insist that there's nothing nasty about encouraging underaged girls to dress like hookers.

Shouldn't you be off somewhere fighting the good fight for human trafficking and the sex industry, nutbag?

If you mentioned the age of the person wearing them I didn't notice, but I gather it is a young female.

Like it or not, the way a woman dresses and carries herself transmits very clear messages to those who encounter her. For a clear illustration of this cultural phenomenon, see the movie "Grease," and observe the two female leads - one a slut and one a "virgin."

Girls who are too young and/or immature to understand this principle should be made to understand (presumably by a more mature person in their family) that when you dress like a whore, boys will treat you like a whore.

But of course if the female in question IS a whore, that's fine and appropriate.

That is all.

Yeah, that's it.

Its the clothes that make young people have sex.

:rolleyes:

The clothes get the attention of young boys

And not so young boys.

Because it makes a young girl look much, much older.

No normal man looks at a 12 year old girl in stilettos and thinks "oh how adorable, she reminds me of my daughter."

They look at her and think "Ok is she legal or not?"

Forum List

Back