Why Does Obama Have To Listen To Racist Garbage On Sunday

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
obama-angry-21.jpg

I remember when Hillary and Bill where using Andrew Young to make fun of Obama. Saying that Bill probably had been with more sisters then Barack Obama. That Obama wasn't an authentic Black. Believe it or not, at that time I was on his side.

Then I found out his history. The fact that he has friends like Rev. Louis Farakhan and William Ayers. That he sat in the pews of a racist church in Chicago called Trinity United for 20 years listening to this type of thing. That his pastor, who he called his spiritual mentor, was saying the Sunday after 9/11 that America's chickens were coming home to roost. That God Damned America. If anyone wonders why our Black youth are so angry, or constantly committing crimes, it's not just poverty. It's the constant reminders in intercity churches about race and our racist past.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fKfTIeWYCs]YouTube - Wallace Smith On Racism[/ame]

This message is delivered in calm, even, friendly tones. It's a little disarming. But listen to the words. It's deceptive. It's an attempt to breed hatred in the house of God. This man should be ashamed of himself, but his flock pays him to talk about this type of thing. I've attended Black churches and I never witnessed this. If I had, I would have walked out. But this is what President Barack Obama prefers to listen to. It fits in with his beliefs in Social Justice, and Collective Salvation. Spread the wealth. That's his motto.

I discovered that Barack Obama was a bigot. That he hated me because of the color of my skin. His actions since he was sworn in shows that he isn't President of America, but President of a part of America. His Attorney General said he had to protect "his people". I discovered that I wasn't one of his people because he constantly screams racism when you criticize his programs.

This is what Obama likes to listen to on Sunday. Not about God or Jesus, but racism. It's what he lives off of. This is why I believe he doesn't belong in the White House, because no man who hates most of America should have the power that he has over our lives. I wish the first Black President didn't turn out to be this way, but this is exactly what Southern Democrats in the 60s were afraid of. A Black President with a grudge.

He threw Rev. Wright under the bus. All of that is past him. It was almost his undoing. Anybody else it would have been. But not Obama. Now he's thumbing his nose in our faces. He doesn't care how it looks to attend services like this because he really doesn't think anyone that matters cares. Honestly, I don't think they do.

Last edited:
Why Does Obama Have To Listen To Racist Garbage On Sunday?

Because he enjoys the game of golf.

Forum List

Back