why does my friend son have an ak 47?

It was developed for the military first. I agree with you and I wonder what your friend's son has gotten himself into?

Not surprising, because a law abiding citizen has some guns, your instantaneous thought is that he has gotten himself into "something". Maybe he just likes them and enjoys shooting them?

Going out to a range and shooting for a while is a great reliever of stress. Have someone take you out there someday. You may like it.
Hello? Anybody home?

We have a 28 year old, who is a bum....not working, living with mom and dad still, not paying them the agreed upon rent and board costing his parents 8k a year, stressing his mother to death with his anger bursts, to where she is AFRAID to kick him out and what he will do, and who has irresponsibly and haphazardly left his AK47 in the back seat of the car which his mother is afraid to move without calling her son to remove it...which means it was probably loaded....

And you come on here and act like THAT is all honky dory.... please...spare us...
Life's a bitch, C4A...... You GET what you sow, and apparently parental guidance was and still is missing!

S4shWJM.png
Typical rightwing ignorance and stupidity.

Who, and by what ‘authority,’ makes the determination that ‘the government’ has been ‘taken over’ by ‘tyrants’ – certainly not moronic rightwing nitwits.

What might be subjectively perceived as ‘tyranny’ by one person may not be perceived as such by another.

Moreover, the Second Amendment doesn’t ‘trump’ the First Amendment, and cannot take from the people their right to petition government for a redress of grievances through either the political or judicial process.

Since the terrorist attacks in Paris, Europeans are buying guns at a record rate. Why? Maybe to protect themselves from muslim terrorists? Link below. So what do the European leaders do? Talk about getting stricter on the availability of guns! Not a word about solving the problem at hand, like banning certain groups of people who are doing the terror - muslims. That wouldn't be all nice and proper and the muslims might be offended, heavens, I mean allah forbid. A good thing we have a candidate, Trump, who understands these problems. If he's not elected, look for America to become more and more like Europe since obama's been working frantically to bring as many military age muslims as he can into this country as he can before he leaves the white house.

Gun control: Europe is making its laws even tougher

since they blew the gun forum up i will have to do this here......

as i have said my son has gun fever...he just purchased a 1911 custom...and no mama aint happy about that.....grown ass kids....i swear...but i digress....

so going out with a friend in her car...she has to get son to remove his ak 47 from the back? i am like wtf?

now is this normal now or what? should i be ready for this as the next step in gun fever....cause i think i would just have to put my foot down......

or rather up...his ass...

am i mistaken that a ak 47 is a major assault weapon?

Cheap and easy to use. You can buy them almost any gun store.

Become an active participant in your son's firearms fancy. By doing so, you will also be involved in why he has a firearm.
If you pay attention to his hobbies/personal life, you may be able to ascertain if his purchase is just a new found hobby, or something sinister. For instance, look into who he hangs with and if he belongs to a gang. If he belongs to a gang, notify the police. If he just likes to go to a firing range for enjoyment, no problem. If you live in the inner-city and there are no firing ranges in the area, I would definitely be suspicious as to his motives.
On the "assault weapon" comment, any item you assault another individual with is "technically" an assault weapon.
However, as Willipete, said, the military labelled rifles that can be toggled between semi-automatic and fully-automatic as "assault weapons." What your son has, is a semi-automatic, clip-fed rifle.
AN ak is a magazine-fed rifle...
It's what I meant.

okay i ask her if he wanted to sell it...it is an ak 74? my bad...she stated he would never sell it....i gave up...

she is totally afraid of conflict with anyone close to her...if you are a stranger she is all about conflict but not with friends or family or corporates...she will become a dormouse...which i dont get at all...

so grumpy and i are in town and see her son in her car.....passing on the right....cause he is in a hurry ....grumpy ask me if i was gonna tell her what i saw.....i havent and wont...no use telling her...she seems totally incapable of doing anything proactive with her son...

prime example: she gives son car to take a box of heavy books to donate to local place...he takes car out all day and then she gets up next day and guess what is in the back of her car.....you guessed it the heavy box of books...now she and i are going out to make major dog/cat/chicken/duck food purchases and need the whole back of her jeep...her method of dealing with this...she takes out the heavy box of books and moves them....while her son peacefully sleeps in late....ahhhhhhhhh ....i told her flat out that was just crazy...why didnt she do what i would have done? gone upstairs and woke his ass up...seems he locks the door and ignores her....omg omg....then she says her husband never stepped up...and stopped the boy at any time and wont do it now....her reasoning it was easier to do it herself than fuss with him....

i feel so sorry for her..she has made this bed....and now she is living a nightmare...the son causes conflict with her and her husband...he wont bitch at son but bitches at her....

i have often thought i was extreme in parenting.....i dont take this shit at all....i would have gone totally bad ass on him...you can be critical of parents like me....who rule with a heavy hand...yet i will say this...my son is out of the house ....and has a respectful tongue...(now in private we are fuck you all over the place, we just communicate loudly yet in public he is respectful) i hate when people say they are needing respect...and in her case its more the lack of any appreciation for all she has done for him...and i can no longer tolerate his mouth....i have begun to make comments to him about how he treats his mother...he leaves the room slamming doors...

dont even get me started on his stupid ass tattoos....

o hell no go back and re read...no my son.....i assure you ....my son is not a meth head..and i hope to hell he has not purchased an ak 47......o hell after the 1911 he is broke

OMG! SB, there isn't anything wrong with having a gun in your car. Perhaps he went to the range recently and hasn't yet removed it from his car.

People who have guns have reason to move them from time to time. Don't listen to these paranoid morons who think merely owning one is a "sign" that he's a terrorist.

I don't know your situation or your son's friend, but you can use your own common sense. Lots of people own AK-47s aren't the vast majority of them are good people.

o hell no go back and re read...no my son.....i assure you ....my son is not a meth head..and i hope to hell he has not purchased an ak 47......o hell after the 1911 he is broke

OMG! SB, there isn't anything wrong with having a gun in your car. Perhaps he went to the range recently and hasn't yet removed it from his car.

People who have guns have reason to move them from time to time. Don't listen to these paranoid morons who think merely owning one is a "sign" that he's a terrorist.

I don't know your situation or your son's friend, but you can use your own common sense. Lots of people own AK-47s aren't the vast majority of them are good people.
Progressives/control freaks are fucked up in the head...

so you dont find it rather disrespectful that he just trashes his mother's car? she doesnt want the weapon in her car when he is not using the car..simple as that...

as far as my opinions on guns...i own them...my son has a cc and carries most of the time...

since they blew the gun forum up i will have to do this here......

as i have said my son has gun fever...he just purchased a 1911 custom...and no mama aint happy about that.....grown ass kids....i swear...but i digress....

so going out with a friend in her car...she has to get son to remove his ak 47 from the back? i am like wtf?

now is this normal now or what? should i be ready for this as the next step in gun fever....cause i think i would just have to put my foot down......

or rather up...his ass...

am i mistaken that a ak 47 is a major assault weapon?
It's a replica

Cosmetic doodads on a standard semi auto

We have a 28 year old, who is a bum....not working, living with mom and dad still, not paying them the agreed upon rent and board costing his parents 8k a year, stressing his mother to death with his anger bursts, to where she is AFRAID to kick him out and what he will do, and who has irresponsibly and haphazardly left his AK47 in the back seat of the car which his mother is afraid to move without calling her son to remove it...which means it was probably loaded....

And you come on here and act like THAT is all honky dory.... please...spare us...

If that woman is so clueless and afraid of guns that she's scared to simply move a rifle, then it sounds like SHE needs gun training, not him.

Ironically enough, I bought my AK when I was still living with my parents. Does living with ones parents remove ones right to keep and bear arms?

so you dont find it rather disrespectful that he just trashes his mother's car? she doesnt want the weapon in her car when he is not using the car..simple as that...

as far as my opinions on guns...i own them...my son has a cc and carries most of the time...

After I posted that, I read your other posts on the subject. It sounds as if there is much more to be concerned about than an AK-47.

Forum List

Back