Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

Yeah, tight, sure, uhuh....

Most of what you mentioned is all elective expenses that Obama decided. That doesn't mean the subject is closed. It's clear that Obama isn't concerned about the expense to the taxpayer. It wouldn't even be an issue if he made an effort.

She needs to eat. I'm sure she uses her share of water to take showers. She needs someone to do her landry, change her bedding, clean up after her. The Chinese complained about her extreme demands. Michelle and the girls got no such complaints.

She's there to keep Michelle company, not take care of the girls. If your marriage sucks you want mom around.

Well, that was a hearty portion of bullshit, but I expected no less from you.

1.) The president pays for food for ALL of the first family, including Marian Robinson.

2.) The family says she is there to help with the kids. Unless you are living in the White House, then you have no way of saying, much less confirming that the Obama marriage "sucks". In fact, there is not even one shred of credible evidence that this is so. You can feel free to issue an opinion on this, but it only makes you look like both an ass and an utter fool, which is also no surprise to me.

First families use water, they also use electricity. This all comes with the presidency. Only a fool would think that the First Family should not be afforded these most basic of items. I bet you didn't bitch even for a second when Barbara Bush spent months on end at the White House with Laura and the girls during her son's presidency. Did that bother you, too?

No, the chinese did not complain about her "extreme demands". Online mail found one - count it - one worker whom they translated as having said that she barked. And even that is unconfirmed. But it's ok, live in the bubble like you are living.

It's laughable.

Obama sure must have a night job because they have an expense account tax-free, and he used that up in a week. He couldn't afford the extravagant demands they put on the Treasury.

The story said "many of the staff", which to me means more than one. Don't ask me to do a search. It's probably been scrubbed. At any rate, you won't believe anything unless media matters prints it.

The reason someone's mom follows her grown daughter around the world is because the mom can't cut the apron strings or the daughter is in an unhappy marriage. It's only logical.

I get my news from about 20 sources per day - at the minimum, and media matters is not even on my rss feed. Damn, you love to be a demagogue about people whom you don't even know, makes you even more dickish than you probably are.

If it was real news, it will not be scrubbed.

So you are saying the mother in law only moves in only if "mom can't cut the apron strings or the daughter is in an unhappy marriage". But the daughter in law and the mother didn't make that decision, the President made the decision, n'est ce pas? Oh, and I guess that means that Ike's marriage really sucked, what? For Ike's mother in law also lived in the White House.

I think you need medical attention. Something is not right with you. I think you are infected with ODS, stage IV.

1.) The president pays for food for ALL of the first family, including Marian Robinson.

2.) The family says she is there to help with the kids. Unless you are living in the White House, then you have no way of saying, much less confirming that the Obama marriage "sucks". In fact, there is not even one shred of credible evidence that this is so. You can feel free to issue an opinion on this, but it only makes you look like both an ass and an utter fool, which is also no surprise to me.

First families use water, they also use electricity. This all comes with the presidency. Only a fool would think that the First Family should not be afforded these most basic of items. I bet you didn't bitch even for a second when Barbara Bush spent months on end at the White House with Laura and the girls during her son's presidency. Did that bother you, too?

No, the chinese did not complain about her "extreme demands". Online mail found one - count it - one worker whom they translated as having said that she barked. And even that is unconfirmed. But it's ok, live in the bubble like you are living.

It's laughable.

Obama sure must have a night job because they have an expense account tax-free, and he used that up in a week. He couldn't afford the extravagant demands they put on the Treasury.

The story said "many of the staff", which to me means more than one. Don't ask me to do a search. It's probably been scrubbed. At any rate, you won't believe anything unless media matters prints it.

The reason someone's mom follows her grown daughter around the world is because the mom can't cut the apron strings or the daughter is in an unhappy marriage. It's only logical.

I get my news from about 20 sources per day - at the minimum, and media matters is not even on my rss feed. Damn, you love to be a demagogue about people whom you don't even know, makes you even more dickish than you probably are.

So you are saying the mother in law only moves in only if "mom can't cut the apron strings or the daughter is in an unhappy marriage". But the daughter in law and the mother didn't make that decision, the President made the decision, n'est ce pas? Oh, and I guess that means that Ike's marriage really sucked, what? For Ike's mother in law also lived in the White House.

I think you need medical attention. Something is not right with you. I think you are infected with ODS, stage IV.

So, do you live in the White House?

Btw; Times have changed since Ike was POTUS, or didn't you notice.

Seems to me your sources are pretty selective on what they are willing to publish.

Yeah, sure. Now this was Obama's personal decision. Not the IRS targeting conservatives, or Benghazi security. This nonsense was important enough for the president to actually make a decision, for once. He didn't hear about it on TV. He made the call. And of course you know this cuz you were there when it happened.

Seems to me your sources are pretty selective on what they are willing to publish.

Yeah, sure. Now this was Obama's personal decision. Not the IRS targeting conservatives, or Benghazi security. This nonsense was important enough for the president to actually make a decision, for once. He didn't hear about it on TV. He made the call. And of course you know this cuz you were there when it happened.

Uhuh.....

Do you have the ability to stay on topic, or it is always Benghazi with you?

Uhuh.....

Nice dodge.

You want to apply standards to me you cannot meet yourself.

We're both hearing this through 3rd parties, so spare me.

The point of all of this is, should the first family be lecturing us about cutting back when they obviously can't do it themselves. Also, maybe moochie's mother needs to stay home if she can't travel abroad without causing a scene. It's bad foreign relations and frankly, just plain rude.

Uhuh.....

Nice dodge.

The point of all of this is, should the first family be lecturing us about cutting back when they obviously can't do it themselves. Also, maybe moochie's mother needs to stay home if she can't travel abroad without causing a scene. It's bad foreign relations and frankly, just plain rude.

Alone, calling the First Lady of the United States "Moochie" definitely disqualifies you. Damn, have you no shame at all? Guess not.

Uhuh.....

Nice dodge.

Alone, calling the First Lady of the United States "Moochie" definitely disqualifies you. Damn, have you no shame at all? Guess not.

If that were the case i should fit right in with them., because they haven't any ether.

Nice dodge.

If that were the case i should fit right in with them., because they haven't any ether.

Deceleration alert!!

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]

Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?
Why do you and others on the right suffer from ODS, contriving and obsessing over non-issues.

I think it has to do with the clash
when Obama says things against the "rich not paying their fair share".
Or treats mandates against taxpayers' consent as a "nonissue" -- arguing people should
"give up their cell phones" to pay for insurance they didn't agree to buy in the first place.

Maybe that just rubs people the wrong way.

Last edited:
Yeah, tight, sure, uhuh....

Most of what you mentioned is all elective expenses that Obama decided. That doesn't mean the subject is closed. It's clear that Obama isn't concerned about the expense to the taxpayer. It wouldn't even be an issue if he made an effort.

She needs to eat. I'm sure she uses her share of water to take showers. She needs someone to do her landry, change her bedding, clean up after her. The Chinese complained about her extreme demands. Michelle and the girls got no such complaints.

She's there to keep Michelle company, not take care of the girls. If your marriage sucks you want mom around.

It's laughable.

The story said "Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage" which to me means more than one. Don't ask me to do a search. It's probably been scrubbed. At any rate, you won't believe anything unless media matters prints it.

If you bothered to find out why they were "fed up" with the Obama visit you would realize they afe fed up with the increased security at the Hotel. Comes with the territory when you have a Presidential visit.

But of course, conservatives need to grasp at any straw to trash Michelle Obama and must portray "fed up" as a complaint about their behavior

Z

It's laughable.

The story said "Beijing hotel workers already 'fed up' with Obama entourage" which to me means more than one. Don't ask me to do a search. It's probably been scrubbed. At any rate, you won't believe anything unless media matters prints it.

If you bothered to find out why they were "fed up" with the Obama visit you would realize they afe fed up with the increased security at the Hotel. Comes with the territory when you have a Presidential visit.

But of course, conservatives need to grasp at any straw to trash Michelle Obama and must portray "fed up" as a complaint about their behavior

That was one of the complaints, but they mentioned the barking Grandma.

You want to ignore the barking Grandma part. Perhaps that's what sent them over the edge.

Moochie's mom needs to stay home if she's gonna be a problem.

That was one of the complaints, but they mentioned the barking Grandma.

You want to ignore the barking Grandma part. Perhaps that's what sent them over the edge.

Moochie's mom needs to stay home if she's gonna be a problem.

Conservative media tracked the Obamas looking for any dirt they could find. The best they could do is some unattributed quote translated from Chinese to mean "bark"
You woulddn't have any details about what she was "barking" about would you?

I didn't think so

Forum List

Back