Why does innocent Trump keep stressing over Mueller?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump Dismisses Campaign Adviser As ‘Young, Low Level Volunteer’
It’s a line of defense similar to ones he’s used before.
Trump Clams Up When Asked If He’ll Pardon Paul Manafort
He refused to answer the question and indicated he was done talking to the press.

Why does this orange good for nothing president, consistently tweets and focus on Mueller and his on going investigation, when the guy repetitively reminds us on a daily basis of his innocence? Call me crazy, yes...but a innocent person would move on in life, focus on what's ahead and let this shit play out. I mean does Trump not remember there's footage out here of him praising this guy? Of him contemplating putting him in a cabinet position? Of the guy sitting in on a meeting with him present......see this is what baffles the shit out of me...Trump has since day one, given us nothing but words, photo's, interviews, speeches, tweets...all etched in stone of his wrong doings.....surely he's not that fuckin stupid or is he? Or is he so convinced that the America stupid will deny what their eyes, ears and sensors are seeing because its all FAKE NEWS? But he's in the fake news?????
200.webp

He refused to answer the question and indicated he was done talking to the press.

Why does this orange good for nothing president, consistently tweets and focus on Mueller and his on going investigation, when the guy repetitively reminds us on a daily basis of his innocence? Call me crazy, yes...but a innocent person would move on in life, focus on what's ahead and let this shit play out. I mean does Trump not remember there's footage out here of him praising this guy? Of him contemplating putting him in a cabinet position? Of the guy sitting in on a meeting with him present......see this is what baffles the shit out of me...Trump has since day one, given us nothing but words, photo's, interviews, speeches, tweets...all etched in stone of his wrong doings.....surely he's not that fuckin stupid or is he? Or is he so convinced that the America stupid will deny what their eyes, ears and sensors are seeing because its all FAKE NEWS? But he's in the fake news?????
200.webp

Papadopoulos, Manafort and Gates will be likely be joined by more Trump people.

200.webp

He praised Papadoplous also, now claims he was only a campaign worker. ; )

200.webp

He praised Papadoplous also, now claims he was only a campaign worker. ; )
Have you ever given praise to someone about something not knowing that they had underlying issues that would be very disturbing if you knew about them? CNN and the others who were willing to give the Clinton's and all their crap a free pass as long as they got what they wanted can twist and spin all they like but that doesn't mean the chit they spew is accurate or truthful.

I don't see anything devious in Trump's "stressing". Trump simply seems the type that needs the spotlight and anybody, friend or foe, that casts a shadow on that light is treated accordingly.

Why does innocent Trump keep stressing over Mueller?

200.webp
Several reasons

1) He is guilty as sin of being a traitor to the USofA by being Putin's bitch and doesn't want to be in prison

2) He is guilty as sin of his life-long criminality having to do with his mafia-like business criminality and doesn't want to be in prison

3) He is scared that Mueller will prove, once and for all, that his presidency will be proven to be illegitimate

4) Worst of all, he doesn't want to go down in history as the worst president in American history, Impeached & Removed

200.webp

Hillary still could not beat him.

HRC1-NP.jpg
HRC2.jpg

Clinton received 2.9 million more votes. Still, Trump is legitimate, horrid but he did win the EC.

Stressing? Democrats ran amok on inauguration day smashing windows and torching cars. A crazy Sanders democrat tried to murder an entire baseball team about five months ago. The criminal conspiracy hasn't let up for ten months even though there is no evidence of "collusion" and the jury is still out on Stephen Paddock but democrats are strangely quiet so the Vegas shooting may well have been the result of the same thinking that caused James Hodgkinson to open fire.. All in all I'd say that Trump is doing pretty well stress wise.

Forum List

Back