Reports of shots fired after a vehicle mowed down pedestrians in Lower Manhattan

He was driving a Home Depot rental truck. He plowed into pedestrians, then jumped out, screaming, and started shooting.

No one is yet telling us what he might have been shouting. He's in custody, shot twice by the police, but no one tell us anything further.

(sigh).....lets all say it together.....a angry white person, who supports Obama, Bernie and Hillary, was a nice guy until he turned liberal...yada yada yada yada....Next?
The reason I know he's white....he's still alive and his criminal record hasn't been displayed.
It has a beard, gotta be a white guy on meth.

Last edited:
Fox ~ Perp was a friend of Hillary & Mueller, upset that his google burger had cheese on the wrong side & millennials were destroying Halloween

There is a report an empty school bus ran him down to keep him from hitting anyone else. Pictures of the bus are also online now.

upload_2017-10-31_13-23-32.png

At least 2 dead after hit by truck on West Side bike path in Lower Manhattan

Preliminary reports from city officials said they believe this started as a dispute between two drivers with shots fired.

The sprawling crime scene runs several blocks. A suspect, who may have been shot by police, is in custody.

A witness said a man drove his pickup truck down the bike lane on the West Side Highway and ran over multiple people. The truck then crashed into a school bus at Chambers and West, the witness said, adding that the vehicle could not move anymore so the suspect got out and started shooting.

At least 2 dead after hit by truck on West Side bike path in NYC

He was driving a Home Depot rental truck. He plowed into pedestrians, then jumped out, screaming, and started shooting.

No one is yet telling us what he might have been shouting. He's in custody, shot twice by the police, but no one tell us anything further.

(sigh).....lets all say it together.....a angry white person, who supports Obama, Bernie and Hillary, was a nice guy until he turned liberal...yada yada yada yada....Next?
The reason I know he's white....he's still alive and his criminal record hasn't been displayed.

You know it's gonna be Allah Akbar.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

As I and probably others demanded way back when, Muslims should not be allowed to rent vehicles.

As I and probably others demanded way back when, Muslims should not be allowed to rent vehicles.

Renting vehicles?!

They shouldn't be allowed here at all, fuck that shit, man! Get fucking real for a minute.

All mosques need to be vetted and all their papers checked.

Srs Bidness.

Forum List

Back