Why does God not follow the Golden Rule? His best rule?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_-nHw0_Fos&feature=player_embedded

I have a hard time seeing God as --- doing unto others as he would want done to himself --- in the clip above. I cannot see God wanting someone to do what he did to the women who owned those wombs to him. He is therefore certainly not walking his talk or fallowing his own good advice.

It seems that people are more responsible than God as we are trying to get everyone on board the Golden Rule that God ignores.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/03132009/watch.html

Regards
DL

God doesn't have a golden rule, just Ten Commandments, unfortunately a minority of people can live by them as witnessed by the decline in the society of man.

God doesn't have a golden rule, just Ten Commandments, unfortunately a minority of people can live by them as witnessed by the decline in the society of man.

Jesus indicated that the decline or the advancement of society could be measured by how we treat the poor.

Do you agree?

If so, have you not heard or read that we are doing great work of taking many out of poverty?

1 billion in the last 20 years and the forecast says another billion in the next 20 years.

All other evil stats I follow are also the best we have ever enjoyed, so where do you see a decline?

Regards
DL

Because she's mean...??

Women are blamed for everything.

How un-manly of us so called men.

Have you noted that the Vatican also show Satan as a woman?

Regards
DL
I agree..I simply use the gender switch to aggravate folks who always refer to any alleged deity as being masculine..
My favorite line towards them has been..:
What "benevolent" deity would create a world that needs a "Jimmy Fund"..??
That usually shuts them down..!!

Because she's mean...??

Regards
DL
I agree..I simply use the gender switch to aggravate folks who always refer to any alleged deity as being masculine..
What benevolent god would let corporations dump toxic waste in a stream?

Because she's mean...??

Regards
DL

It is relatively easy to shut them down but they continue to support their God even when shown to be less responsible than humans.

That is how deep their delusions run.

That delusion is our enemy and I do not know how else to fight it other than the facts.

Christians do not seem to care if their delusion has satanic morals.

Regards
DL

I have a hard time seeing God as --- doing unto others as he would want done to himself --- in the clip above. I cannot see God wanting someone to do what he did to the women who owned those wombs to him. He is therefore certainly not walking his talk or fallowing his own good advice.

It seems that people are more responsible than God as we are trying to get everyone on board the Golden Rule that God ignores.

Regards
DL

The problem lies in how there's two Gods. The zeitgeist pop-culture God whose a Carebear and lvoes everybody, and the Scriptural version God who's a total dick.

God saves man. Man cannot save himself or anyone else. Adam choose to follow Satan and as a result humanity left to itself falls short of any goodness. Satan is presently the usurper ruling over the earth. Christ has yet to return as the ruling monarch to depose this usurper.

The reason being God is allowing everyone their opportunity to accept His salvation while it is available. Once this has been accomplished, Christ will return. Not everyone will accept God's salvation, and this is made most obvious reading through threads such as this. But all those God foreknows will accept His Salvation, that ONLY through the MESSIAH/CHRIST will anyone be saved ----- past, present, and future.

All others will be left out to represent themselves, and they will fall short, and carry the full weight of their transgressions on their own shoulders. Only those that allow Christ to pay their debt will find their just punishment paid in full.

Regards
DL

The problem lies in how there's two Gods. The zeitgeist pop-culture God whose a Carebear and lvoes everybody, and the Scriptural version God who's a total dick.

Oh oh.
Now you have guaranteed that you will follow Kenny.

Regards
DL

God saves man. Man cannot save himself or anyone else. Adam choose to follow Satan and as a result humanity left to itself falls short of any goodness. Satan is presently the usurper ruling over the earth. Christ has yet to return as the ruling monarch to depose this usurper.

The reason being God is allowing everyone their opportunity to accept His salvation while it is available. Once this has been accomplished, Christ will return. Not everyone will accept God's salvation, and this is made most obvious reading through threads such as this. But all those God foreknows will accept His Salvation, that ONLY through the MESSIAH/CHRIST will anyone be saved ----- past, present, and future.

All others will be left out to represent themselves, and they will fall short, and carry the full weight of their transgressions on their own shoulders. Only those that allow Christ to pay their debt will find their just punishment paid in full.

Care to debate what I see as your immoral view of embracing human sacrifice and the notion that it is good to punish the innocent instead of the guilty?

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Because she's mean...??

No. Thought Englishmen prefer such selfproduced pictures.

antichrist_vatikan.jpg

Regards
DL

Makes it sense to ask you for a source?

Last edited:
...The problem lies in how there's two Gods. The zeitgeist pop-culture God whose a Carebear and lvoes everybody, and the Scriptural version God who's a total dick.

One moment please .. "dick" ... became it zeitgeistig (=a modern fashion) in the english speaking world to call god a biological instrument to fuck women? Is this the overboarding superintellectualism of the english speaking world? Do you try to kill god with the poisened needles of your words like Baldur was killed?

Last edited:
The Bible doesn't have a Golden rule

Did you skip sunday school?

Leviticus 19:18, Leviticus 19:34
Matthew 7:12
it is also the theme of the OT
For jews who study the talmud, Talmud; Shabbat 31a

Every monotheist or anyone that has read the bible should know that.
The rule in some form has be taught around the world in most major cultures or philosophies

Forum List

Back