Why does faith deserve respect?

Delta, when you say that faith is not worthy of respect, it make me and other Christians fear that atheists in power would take away our religious liberties, close down our Churches, and forbid us to teach our faith to our children. If that is NOT your intent, then say so.

Wow, paranoid much??

Wow, study history much? Observe the culture around you much? Ignorant idiot much?

Because faith is what causes people to act. Without it we would be dead from inaction and idleness in a short amount of time

I think the real question you should ask is why are you so obsessed with God and religion that you start thread after thread when you claim to have no respect for any of it?

I don't waste my time with things I claim not to care about. Why do you?

I think it's because you do care guno. You're curious about God.

You should respect the mentally challenged who believe in invisible superheros.

Because faith is what causes people to act. Without it we would be dead from inaction and idleness in a short amount of time
Demonstrably false. Societies have grown and flourished without any requirement for your gawds or anyone else's gawds.

Although, I will concede that faith causes people to act. In the name of your gawds, people have acted with brutality and unimaginable horrors in wars of aggression and conquest.

Do you think the Greeks burned women at the stake? The Greeks were believers in Zeus.

Delta, when you say that faith is not worthy of respect, it make me and other Christians fear that atheists in power would take away our religious liberties, close down our Churches, and forbid us to teach our faith to our children. If that is NOT your intent, then say so.

Wow, paranoid much?

Has Fox News said when the War on Christmas begins this year?

About as paranoid as atheists screaming at the top of their lungs insisting that Christians want a theocracy. lol

Wow, paranoid much??

Wow, study history much? Observe the culture around you much? Ignorant idiot much?

Oh, get your panties out of a wad. Lighten up.

Wow, paranoid much?

Go read a history book and get back to me. Or read a few Wikipedia articles. Your ignorance is inexcusable in the internet age.

Oh we Jews know all bout a religion that demanded respect . look up the inquisition for starters
Please don't throw your Judaism at me. The Jews did plenty of bad stuff in their time, including genocide. It's all well documented in the Old Testament.

Don't forget God. God was also fond of genocide. :p

I think the real question you should ask is why are you so obsessed with God and religion that you start thread after thread when you claim to have no respect for any of it?

I'm curious about fanatics.

Wow, paranoid much?

About as paranoid as atheists screaming at the top of their lungs insisting that Christians want a theocracy. lol

Like this?...

I don't watch videos, or follow links to videos on here, sorry. If you have a refutation, make it yourself or provide a link to an article from a reputable website.

What is a 'fanatic'? Anyone that believes in the possibility of intelligent design?

I don't watch videos, or follow links to videos on here, sorry. If you have a refutation, make it yourself or provide a link to an article from a reputable website.

Mike Huckabee, ex presidential candidate, says he wants to change the Constitution to reflect God, because it's a lot easier to change the Constitution than it is to change the Bible.

What is a 'fanatic'? Anyone that believes in the possibility of intelligent design?

fa·nat·ic
fəˈnadik/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious or political cause.
    synonyms: zealot, extremist, militant, dogmatist, devotee, adherent; More

Forum List

Back