The Alabaster Box

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Praise God! I'm back!! And I could not be happier! My husband told me this morning - he wants me to keep doing the work of the LORD because he believes this is my calling! He is right! It is my calling! I was called by the LORD and whom the LORD calls the LORD equips! Amen? Amen! Glory to God! What is my calling? To praise ye the LORD! To lift up the name of Jesus Christ! To praise His Holy name for the good things He has done! This is my life! To Testify of the goodness of the LORD! To share the sermons, the music He has blessed me to hear! To share the Good News that Jesus saved me and today? He can save you too! Today is the Day of Salvation! Glory to God!

Now the Lord Jesus has given me a special message for all of you! The sermon I am putting up is by Brother Jimmy Swaggart and it is entitled, The Alabaster Box. It is from Matthew Chapter 26 Beginning in verse 6. It is written:

Now when Jesus was in Bethany in the house of Simon the Leper, there came a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it out on his head, as he sat at meat. But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste? For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor?
When Jesus understood it ,he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? For she hath wrought a good work upon me. For ye have the poor with ye always with you, but me ye have not always.
For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial. Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial to her.

- Matthew 26:6-13

Forum List

Back