Why does everyone hate Jews?

Not that it matters as skin colour varies from place to place... My take on it is that skin colour evolved from where your food is grown in other words the people absorb pigmentation from the clay of the earth ie dark brown or black in Africa, yellow from the Far East....Red hue from North America... White clay in Europe and Brown clay from Middle East ... Now from what I have read and my facts may be incorrect the people’s of central and Southern Europe were originally dark skinned and only recently became lighter skinned... You guys are getting off the topic which I was reading to get some insight but have not seen anything that really points it out....In my opinion the hatred was passed down from the New Testament and taught in the churches and houses of worship same could be said for the Koran... It is always easier for the ones in power to find a weak scattered people to blame for the ills of their country or region and point the finger in their direction then have to actually admit the blame lies in their direction and make changes or get thrown out or killed... That is something people should think about and keep in mind...
I would disagree with the skin color thing. The first homo sapiens were Black people. Everyone else is a mutation of those original Black people. The bible shows this and so does science. Its impossible to get Black dark skinned people from white people. White people didnt even exist until about 8k years ago when the mutation for light skin finally got to europe.
Turning Black was a curse.
Cham and the raven both had sex with their mates on the ark so God turned Cham into the same color as the raven after Cham violated his own father Noach.
False. The curse was on Canaan not Ham. You really need to read your bible. Youre a frigging idiot. :laugh:
The curse of slavery.
Doesnt do much about your claim that the Hebrews were white people.

Not that it matters as skin colour varies from place to place... My take on it is that skin colour evolved from where your food is grown in other words the people absorb pigmentation from the clay of the earth ie dark brown or black in Africa, yellow from the Far East....Red hue from North America... White clay in Europe and Brown clay from Middle East ... Now from what I have read and my facts may be incorrect the people’s of central and Southern Europe were originally dark skinned and only recently became lighter skinned... You guys are getting off the topic which I was reading to get some insight but have not seen anything that really points it out....In my opinion the hatred was passed down from the New Testament and taught in the churches and houses of worship same could be said for the Koran... It is always easier for the ones in power to find a weak scattered people to blame for the ills of their country or region and point the finger in their direction then have to actually admit the blame lies in their direction and make changes or get thrown out or killed... That is something people should think about and keep in mind...
I would disagree with the skin color thing. The first homo sapiens were Black people. Everyone else is a mutation of those original Black people. The bible shows this and so does science. Its impossible to get Black dark skinned people from white people. White people didnt even exist until about 8k years ago when the mutation for light skin finally got to europe.
Cham and the raven both had sex with their mates on the ark so God turned Cham into the same color as the raven after Cham violated his own father Noach.
False. The curse was on Canaan not Ham. You really need to read your bible. Youre a frigging idiot. :laugh:
The curse of slavery.
The people Canaan were the founders of Israel. They never went to the west coast of Africa.
Nope.
Genesis chapter 10
Shem settles in Israel and Cham settles in Egypt and later Cham invades Shem and you know squat.

The curse of slavery.
Doesnt do much about your claim that the Hebrews were white people.
“Yo...I’m Black and I’m right.,.even when I’m wrong!”.

Lets look at Adam and see if we can tell what color he was. Lets start with his name. Adam from the word adamah which meant brownish red like the soil in Africa. Curiously Adam was made in the image of god from the earth.

The curse of slavery.
The people Canaan were the founders of Israel. They never went to the west coast of Africa.
Nope.
Genesis chapter 10
Shem settles in Israel and Cham settles in Egypt and later Cham invades Shem and you know squat.
Thats not what Gen chapter 10 says. I never says Shem settles isreal. We know because we know the story of how the Hebrews took over Israel by marching around and blowing a horn until the wall fell. Why would they have to do all that if they were there first? You suck at this dude.
laugh.gif

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 10 - New International Version

Notice how it says Nimrod son of Cush (Black man) was the first to build in the area of Israel? The Canaanites (more Black people) would come to settle the land later.

Cush was the father of Nimrod, Shinar. Calah 12 and Resen, which is between Nineveh and Calah—which is the great city.

Last edited:
The curse of slavery.
Nope.
Genesis chapter 10
Thats not what Gen chapter 10 says. I never says Shem settles in isreal. We know because we know the story of how the Hebrews took over Israel by marching around and blowing a horn until the wall fell. Why would they have to do all that if they were there first? You suck at this dude.
laugh.gif

Notice how it says Nimrod son of Cush (Black man) was the first to build in the area of Israel? The Canaanites (more Black people) would come to settle the land later.
Holy shit!
Do you have zero shame lying like this?

The curse of slavery.
Nope.
Genesis chapter 10
Thats not what Gen chapter 10 says. I never says Shem settles in isreal. We know because we know the story of how the Hebrews took over Israel by marching around and blowing a horn until the wall fell. Why would they have to do all that if they were there first? You suck at this dude.
laugh.gif

Holy shit!
You can try to debunk it instead of whining. Post your refutation and see if it holds up to the light of day.

The curse of slavery.
Nope.
Genesis chapter 10
laugh.gif

Holy shit!
You can try to debunk it instead of whining. Post your refutation and see if it holds up to the light of day.
Post a chapter available on the web?

Nope.
Genesis chapter 10
laugh.gif

Holy shit!
Yes. So everyone can see. Are you afraid or something? Look I can tell youre emotional over this but dont be. We can tell because you claimed to be done with this a couple of pages back yet you are still triggered by it. Its a shock to most people to realize the facts have been in front of them this whole time and they didnt see it. If you dont want to put the entire chapter because it would further compromise your argument then put the pertinent passages so everyone can see. Dont be a wimp. Stand up like a man and take the challenge.

Last edited:
Nope.
Genesis chapter 10
laugh.gif

Holy shit!
Yes. So everyone can see. Are you afraid or something? Look I can tell youre emotional over this but dont be. We can tell because you claimed to be done with this a couple of pages back yet you are still triggered by it. Its a shock to most people to realize the facts have been in front of them this whole time and they didnt see it. If you dont want to put the entire chapter because it would further compromise your argument then put the pertinent passages so everyone can see. Dont be a wimp. Stand up like a man and take the challenge.
I can’t have a discussion with a shameless liar who plays games with every verse he quotes out of his butt.
Read the chapter.

laugh.gif

Holy shit!
I can’t have a discussion with a shameless liar who plays games with every verse he quotes out of his butt.
Read the chapter.
All you have to do is refute with the passage. Shouldnt be hard right? I'll even help. In Genisis 10 post the passage that says the Hebrews founded or were the first to settle in Israel. Not hard right?

Shameless liar.
Everyone here knows how to Google 1,000 Bible sites.
If I post text you’ll claim I made it up.
It starts right from the beginning of Genesis 10.
And I’ll bet you never read a full verse in your life that wasn’t posted on BlackRevisionistBible.com.

Shameless liar.
And I’ll bet you never read a full verse in your life that wasn’t posted on BlackRevisionistBible.com.
Never ever have seen that site and if you look at my links they dont point to that site either.
Doesnt matter what I claim if you post the the verse with the link. I did find this from a Jewish site though.

History of Israel

"The first known inhabitants of Israel in historic times were the Canaanites from whom the land long took its name."

Shameless liar.
Never ever have seen that site and if you look at my links they dont point to that site either.
Doesnt matter what I claim if you post the the verse with the link. I did find this from a Jewish site though.

History of Israel

"The first known inhabitants of Israel in historic times were the Canaanites from whom the land long took its name."
I love the way you just avoided reading the Bible.
I know nothing about this site except for the fact that it also avoids Genesis 10.

Whatever little respect I had for you is flushed down the toilet.
At least become an atheist.

Shameless liar.

History of Israel

I know nothing about this site except for the fact that it also avoids Genesis 10.

When I used the bible you claimed I lied but you could never showed any evidence of a lie. I thought maybe a Jewish organization saying the same thing would help you. So I ask again. If it says in the bible or Torah that the Hebrews founded or were the first to settle in Israel why cant you provide the passage that says that? Could it be its because it never says anything like that?

Looking at Genesis 10

Verses 21 through 31

21 Sons were also born to Shem, whose older brother was Japheth; Shem was the ancestor of all the sons of Eber.

24 Arphaxad was the father of Shelah,

and Shelah the father of Eber. because in his time the earth was divided; his brother was named Joktan.

26 Joktan was the father of

Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah, 27 Hadoram, Uzal, Havilah and Jobab. All these were sons of Joktan.

30 The region where they lived stretched from Mesha toward Sephar, in the eastern hill country.

31 These are the sons of Shem by their clans and languages, in their territories and nations.

Where does it say the Hebrews founded Israel like you claimed?

Last edited:
Shameless liar.

History of Israel

When I used the bible you claimed I lied but you could never showed any evidence of a lie. I thought maybe a Jewish organization saying the same thing would help you. So I ask again. If it says in the bible or Torah that the Hebrews founded or were the first to settle in Israel why cant you provide the passage that says that? Could it be its because it never says anything like that?

Looking at Genesis 10

Verses 21 through 31

21 Sons were also born to Shem, whose older brother was Japheth; Shem was the ancestor of all the sons of Eber.

and Shelah the father of Eber. because in his time the earth was divided; his brother was named Joktan.

Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah, 27 Hadoram, Uzal, Havilah and Jobab. All these were sons of Joktan.

30 The region where they lived stretched from Mesha toward Sephar, in the eastern hill country.

31 These are the sons of Shem by their clans and languages, in their territories and nations.

You need an on-line map and match the families to the map and you’ll see.
That’s what I did.
The area is not referred to as Israel at this point because Yaakov, later to be named Yisroel by the angel, has not yet been born.
Israel is not a random name, it’s Yaakov’s name.

Shameless liar.

History of Israel

Looking at Genesis 10

Verses 21 through 31

That’s what I did.
The area is not referred to as Israel at this point because Yaakov, later to be named Yisroel by the angel, has not yet been born.
Well show us your map. Show us something. All you've been doing is claiming my links werent true. Lets see some evidence. We know the name Israel comes from god giving the name to Jacob. However the physical piece of land was included in the land the Canaanites ruled. It was called Jericho.

Last edited:
Shameless liar.

History of Israel

Looking at Genesis 10

Verses 21 through 31

That’s what I did.
Well show us your map. Show us something. All you've been doing is claiming my links werent true. Lets see some evidence. We know the name Israel comes from god giving the name to Jacob. However the physical piece of land was included in the land the Canaanites ruled. It was called Jericho.
How boring...
Are you that lazy?
Find a biblical map.
They’re all over the web.
If I Link to one, you’ll say I made it up.

Yericho was settled by Shem and conquered by Canaan.
The Children of Israel took it back at God’s command.

History of Israel

Looking at Genesis 10

Verses 21 through 31

That’s what I did.
How boring...
Are you that lazy?
Find a biblical map.
They’re all over the web.
If I Link to one, you’ll say I made it up.

Yericho was settled by Shem and conquered by Canaan.
The Children of Israel took it back at God’s command.
I'll make it easy for you. Show us where it says Jericho was settled first by Shem?

Forum List

Back