Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

There is a lot of things in life you do not need.

Does that mean you should not want what you do not need?

I don't need a 30 round magizine, I own many of them.

I don't need more than one pistol, I own nine.

I don't need more than one long rifle, I own twelve.

I don't need a Thompson 1928 submachine gun (full auto) but I own two.

I don't need an M16 with a tri-burst pack, but I own one.

I don't need to be a firearm collector, but I enjoy collecting and shooting firearms.

You don't need to like it and no one is forcing you to.

Great point! You should be able to own a nuclear device as well. Maybe biological weapons as well. Who are we to tell you that you can't have your own nuclear weapons.
Yes, people don't own nuclear weapons because of some law that forbids it.

So people should be allowed to own Nuclear weapons, right?

No one needs a 30 round magazine.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.
Wrong.

The Gov't had Muskets so the People had to be armed equally.

If the Kings Army had .50 cal machine guns, then the Founding Fathers would have had them too.

Then you would be here saying; "I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a .50 cal Machine Gun, nothing more."

The point of the 2nd Amendment is for the People to armed in such a manner that Gov't won't even consider trying to violate your rights.

The 2nd amendment was never intended to give people a right to murder U.S. federal, state, or local government officials you idiot. Our system of governing is what protects our rights, not any supposed right to gun down any government agent who does something you perceive as violating your rights.

What has kept our system of government the way it is? Surely you aren't suggesting that our government wants to be fair?

It's because of the second Amendment you have the right to speak your mind openly

Great point! You should be able to own a nuclear device as well. Maybe biological weapons as well. Who are we to tell you that you can't have your own nuclear weapons.

Nuclear weapons are not defensive. They were for designed for mass killings. Government bureaucrats are the ones that like that type of carnage.

It has nothing to do with what the government allows. What makes you think someone with a nuclear warhead will give a squirt of piss about laws?

Anyway, this has nothing at all to do with thirty-round magazines, so nice diversion.

Of course not, but there are steps that can be taken to intervene in between the bullying and suicide. There's not exactly a lot of time to persuade a bullet to not hit a child.

In the case of Newtown, considering the cops took 10 MINUTES to respond, the attacker probably could have used your cherished musket unloaded as a club and kill just as many people. Should we limit people to nerf versions of all blunt objects?

Extremely Doubtful.

Once he bludgeoned the female teachers, how was a bunch of kids going to stop him?

Life is not a Hogger Raid (Warcraft reference, look it up)

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.
Wrong.

If the Kings Army had .50 cal machine guns, then the Founding Fathers would have had them too.

Then you would be here saying; "I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a .50 cal Machine Gun, nothing more."

The point of the 2nd Amendment is for the People to armed in such a manner that Gov't won't even consider trying to violate your rights.

The 2nd amendment was never intended to give people a right to murder U.S. federal, state, or local government officials you idiot. Our system of governing is what protects our rights, not any supposed right to gun down any government agent who does something you perceive as violating your rights.

Why? Are you a government employee?

What did our Founding Fathers used against King George? Daisies?

What did president Jefferson Davis use?

They showed a clip of a guy shooting an assault weapon with a 30 round on a news program this morning. All they have to do is show that thing over and over and plenty of people will understand why nobody needs one.

Extremely powerful weapon, the guy was barely holding onto it. There is no good reason why citizens need this type of automatic weapon. Your excuses are stupid and so are you.

I don't need to be a firearm collector, but I enjoy collecting and shooting firearms.

That's your business what you do and do not own or need.. so stay out of ours. You don't get to decide what we do or do not need, comprende?

Where did I say you needed anything? Reading comprehension isn't your forte'.

now you're just arguing against yourself.....

think how extreme that is compared to a little 30 bullet mag.......:rolleyes:

Wrong.

Guns and their use against government officials freed the slaves, not our system of government.

The 2nd amendment was designed so that the American people can defend themselves from a tyrannical government you numb-nutted puke.

Right, that's why I support your right to own a single shot musket.

Which part of the constitution gives you the right to own a semi-automatic gun with a 30 round clip?

The 2nd Amendment gives me that right.

If that was the case I get a few cannons also.

Your interpretation counts for nothing.

Wrong.

What has kept our system of government the way it is? Surely you aren't suggesting that our government wants to be fair?

It's because of the second Amendment you have the right to speak your mind openly

Suggest our rights come from government and that they are not natural rights is silly. Government restricts your freedoms, it doesn't grant you freedoms.

Wrong.

Oh really? Why hasn't Canada or Australia or any other 1st world country been overrun by their own government?

They showed a clip of a guy shooting an assault weapon with a 30 round on a news program this morning. All they have to do is show that thing over and over and plenty of people will understand why nobody needs one.

Extremely powerful weapon, the guy was barely holding onto it. There is no good reason why citizens need this type of automatic weapon. Your excuses are stupid and so are you.

I didn't realize until now that you were Truthmatter's relative.

Oh really? Why hasn't Canada or Australia or any other 1st world country been overrun by their own government?

who says they haven't.....?

It's so typical of the left,they want to control everything you do, regardless of what they do themselves.

It has nothing to do with what the government allows. What makes you think someone with a nuclear warhead will give a squirt of piss about laws?

Anyway, this has nothing at all to do with thirty-round magazines, so nice diversion.

So why have any laws then?

That's your business what you do and do not own or need.. so stay out of ours. You don't get to decide what we do or do not need, comprende?

Where did I say you needed anything? Reading comprehension isn't your forte'.

She was agreeing with you dummy

Forum List

Back