Why do you think metropolis' swing liberal Democrat?

First remember 100% of the voters in big cities did not vote liber, mostly just the lazy fat ass moochers looking for a government handout vote liberal. Plus actual liberals vote liberal no matter what, husband rapist serial wife cheater no problem. Corrupt lying POS candidate who believes she's above the law no problem. The liberal candidate could eat a raw kitten on live tv and the libs will still vote for them.
There is no political party called liberals..
It's a polite way of calling you fascists.....
But the black uniforms look so ghey...
Then they fit you to a T.....:lol:

Why do you think metropolis' swing liberal Democrat?

Who is responsible for this grammatical catastrophe?

First remember 100% of the voters in big cities did not vote liber, mostly just the lazy fat ass moochers looking for a government handout vote liberal. Plus actual liberals vote liberal no matter what, husband rapist serial wife cheater no problem. Corrupt lying POS candidate who believes she's above the law no problem. The liberal candidate could eat a raw kitten on live tv and the libs will still vote for them.
I can't find one to go over my belly...

oh, i thought swing meant sex. oops

No one ever said you fascists weren't slobs....:lol:

well all democrat men are gay anyway,,they swing all three ways.

No one ever said you fascists weren't slobs....:lol:
You should see the accumulation of dirt under my toe nails..
2eb136fe93fd58628b52c89a04919f49.jpg

Let this be a lesson to all. If you're going to take the high road as grammar police-man, don't do it like Moonglow: "Complain about you apparent lack of political science and poor grammar skills..."

People tend to flock to areas with other like-minded people. That's why all the smart people and the producers move to the cities, and why the slack-jawed inbred yokels stay with "their kind" in the country collecting welfare.

Let this be a lesson to all. If you're going to take the high road as grammar police-man, don't do it like Moonglow: "Complain about you apparent lack of political science and poor grammar skills..."
Have you figured out what the difference between a metropolis is versus a megalopolis?

Last edited:
People tend to flock to areas with other like-minded people. That's why all the smart people and the producers move to the cities, and why the slack-jawed inbred yokels stay with "their kind" in the country collecting welfare.
Well I am dam sure didn't move to the country to work...

After the RW'ers elect the consummate big city guy, Donald Trump,

they continue to complain that the popular vote would give too much power to the city people.

This is so simple...
In short: Big cities are predominately made up of Un-American's...Un-American's predominantly swing Democrat.
(please ask me what an Un-American is)

This is so simple...
In short: Big cities are predominately made up of Un-American's...Un-American's predominantly swing Democrat.
(please ask me what an Un-American is)
Big cities are made up of foreign nationals establishing little nation states block by block.

While there have always been ethnic enclaves, they have never been hostile before diversity.

Big cities are just small towns jammed right up against one another. They lean democrat because democrats know how to exploit ethnic identity.

Forum List

Back