Giving thanks to Jesus Christ

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Does anybody remember a time when Jesus answered your prayers? Do you remember the day he saved you? The time he showed up and healed you? Delivered you? Protected you in the midst of a storm? We need to remember to give thanks! We serve a good God! God is good! All the time! The LORD is worthy of our praise! He is so good!

God inhabits the praises of His people. Listen to this music and let the LORD minister to you tonight! As you forget yourself and worship Him your spirit will be lifted up and you'll come into His Holy Presence. There is rest in the presence of the LORD. Let the presence of the LORD refresh you tonight.

Does anybody remember a time when Jesus answered your prayers? Do you remember the day he saved you? The time he showed up and healed you? Delivered you? Protected you in the midst of a storm? We need to remember to give thanks! We serve a good God! God is good! All the time! The LORD is worthy of our praise! He is so good!

I sometimes wonder whose prayers are being answered when I see children with terminal cancer..??
What benevolent deity would create a world that needs a "Jimmy Fund"...???

Satan is the author of sickness and disease, Frank. Not God. There have been many parents who have witnessed miracles - answers to prayer and their children have been healed. Not everyone believes in Jesus Christ and not everyone turns to him in prayer. In all things God knows what lies ahead for each one of us. His ways are higher than our ways.

If you have a child that needs prayer you can give me the first name of the child and I'll put their name on my prayer list, Frank. I'll also ask my Christian brethren to pray for the child because there is power in prayer. I've seen many answers to prayer in my life. Nothing is impossible with God.

Last edited:
Thank You for my wonderful family, for the trials that make me grow, for the strength to push through those trials, for my life in a country with the opportunities to achieve, for the career that exposes me to a lot of amazing children and the skills to help those children learn, for showing me love so that I may share that love with others, for amazing friends who build me up, and for saving me (both spiritually and literally).

Thank you, Jesus, for being there for me when I needed you most. For your everlasting love and kindness and mercy. For pulling me out of darkness and saving me before I died. For giving me hope when I had none. For loving me through it all. I can never repay you, LORD. I'm eternally grateful.

Forum List

Back