Why do you like Bush ?

W

Walker_68

Im just curious as to why you all like George Bush as our commander and chief. One thing I think we need as a leader for our country is just an obvious intelligent individual. I cant see how anyone thinks this man is intelligent. Lets say that the IRAQ war is actually justified (which it isnt) and lets say that the economy is doing wonderful. Just look at the way this guy comes off when speaking to people. The footage of our president that makes him look very uneducated is absolutely amazing. I have read books of the things George Bush has said over the years and it is just purely embarrasing to call this guy our leader.

I have not like presidents before , but never was I embarrased about one (maybe except carter) And im not even talking about the F. 911 movie but I will now. I will assume michael moore is wrong about everything in the movie. , just the quote of Bush at the end of that movie alone where he cant even get the "Fool me once" saying down correct is simply embarrasing.

Now I know this was old news but I never knew this till I saw the movie but why was OSAMAS family flown out of the country with never ever being questioned by the FBI ? I dont care if it is old. these are things that you just have to wonder what the hell is going on.

Why did we abnadon the hunt for OSAMA and attack IRAQ when we knew OSAMA attacked the Twin towers and not IRAQ. Dont you all think thats crazy ? That we just invade and overthrow another govt and they werent even the ones that attacked us ? Doesnt that seem like an injustice to you ?

Originally posted by Walker_68
Now I know this was old news but I never knew this till I saw the movie but why was OSAMAS family flown out of the country with never ever being questioned by the FBI ? I dont care if it is old. these are things that you just have to wonder what the hell is going on.

Do you wonder who was resposible for those flights?

Im just curious as to why you all like George Bush as our commander and chief. One thing I think we need as a leader for our country is just an obvious intelligent individual. I cant see how anyone thinks this man is intelligent. Lets say that the IRAQ war is actually justified (which it isnt) and lets say that the economy is doing wonderful. Just look at the way this guy comes off when speaking to people. The footage of our president that makes him look very uneducated is absolutely amazing. I have read books of the things George Bush has said over the years and it is just purely embarrasing to call this guy our leader.

I have not like presidents before , but never was I embarrased about one (maybe except carter) And im not even talking about the F. 911 movie but I will now. I will assume michael moore is wrong about everything in the movie. , just the quote of Bush at the end of that movie alone where he cant even get the "Fool me once" saying down correct is simply embarrasing.

Why did we abnadon the hunt for OSAMA and attack IRAQ when we knew OSAMA attacked the Twin towers and not IRAQ. Dont you all think thats crazy ? That we just invade and overthrow another govt and they werent even the ones that attacked us ? Doesnt that seem like an injustice to you ?

First of all, the MM movie cannot be taken seriouly. It's propoganda election year crap. Second,just because Bush is not the best speaker in public,does not mean he is stupid. He obviously is not comfortable with the press. Would you be if you were a Republican? None of them are safe except for maybe John McCain. That's because he is a Republicrat. As far as the hunt for Osama goes,we are still hunting for him,the media chooses not to fill us in on what's going on.

Now,the reasons I like Bush are pretty simple. I am pro life and have always been a Conservative thinker. I think Bush will not take anything off of countries that want to play around with dangerous weapons. To be honest,I feel safer with a Republican in office. They are military minded IMO. I also think Bush brings the values to this country it needs. With MTV and a lot of the other crap we have to deal with,he brings a standard of morals back that we had not see in a while. He isn't afraid to say he believes in God,that dignity is important,that honesty is important. He does what he thinks is the best thing for our country and does not pander to what the media hounds him about,or what a silly CNN poll might say. I believe inside out,he is a good man and will stand up for what I think is right.

your comments are so STUPID I am not sure where to start.

Im just curious as to why you all like George Bush as our commander and chief. One thing I think we need as a leader for our country is just an obvious intelligent individual. I cant see how anyone thinks this man is intelligent.

Perhaps his Harvard MBA has something to do with it. Where is yours?

Lets say that the IRAQ war is actually justified (which it isnt)

But this is just YOUR opinion. The facts bear you out as being WRONG. One simple way of looking at this is this: Iraq never complied with the cease fire agreements of 1991. Therefore, we just resumed hostilities to force the compliance. He gambled and lost. Oh well - that's life buddy!

Originally posted by Walker_68 and lets say that the economy is doing wonderful.

Yes, you have to say this as it is true. Doh!

Originally posted by Walker_68 Just look at the way this guy comes off when speaking to people. The footage of our president that makes him look very uneducated is absolutely amazing. I have read books of the things George Bush has said over the years and it is just purely embarrasing to call this guy our leader.

An orator the man is not but a leader he is. Do you want an orator or a leader? Remember, Hitler was a great orator. Is that what you want?

Originally posted by Walker_68 I have not like presidents before , but never was I embarrased about one (maybe except carter) And im not even talking about the F. 911 movie but I will now. I will assume michael moore is wrong about everything in the movie. , just the quote of Bush at the end of that movie alone where he cant even get the "Fool me once" saying down correct is simply embarrasing.

Again, you are making a meaningless point. I don't give a shit if the man can't tie his shoes. Can he help our economy improve even more? Can he LEAD us in this WoT? YES and this is MOST important.

Originally posted by Walker_68 Now I know this was old news but I never knew this till I saw the movie but why was OSAMAS family flown out of the country with never ever being questioned by the FBI ? I dont care if it is old. these are things that you just have to wonder what the hell is going on.

Since this is old news, you must not watch the news much. It is also OLD NEWS that Richard Clarke has come out and said that HE ALONE approved their leaving the USA and that HE ALONE cleared it with the FBI.

You are looking even more foolish than you claim Bush looks.

Originally posted by Walker_68 Why did we abnadon the hunt for OSAMA and attack IRAQ when we knew OSAMA attacked the Twin towers and not IRAQ. Dont you all think thats crazy ? That we just invade and overthrow another govt and they werent even the ones that attacked us ? Doesnt that seem like an injustice to you ?

Do you have ANY idea what you are blabbing on about? So why are troops in Afghanistan right now? Are they there on a training exercise? NO you dipshit - they are there hunting down and killing the Taliban and AQ and they are still hunting down OBL. Have you ever been to that part of the world? Do you realize what the terrain is like there? Hell, for 20 years after the end of WWII we were STILL hunting down Japanese troops hiding out on Pacific Islands.

You are SUCH A MORON I don't know why I bother trying to educate you!

First time poster here....and someone who didn't vote for GWB in the last election.

I think all the rants about GWB not being smart or a good speaker are incorrect...and well, ignorant. I have watched his press conference's with leaders of NATO and also with the new PM of Iraq and I thought he was very well spoken and even handled the press's loaded questions very well after the fact. GWB talks like everyone else does,not some elitist Frazier Crane wannabe,which I guess to the people who don't like the President = smart (who knows). President Bush seems very down to earth for a person brought up rich, which is very refreshing. He is also calm,cool, respectful and even charming at times. Totally unlike the nasty,hateful,irresponsible,out of control tantrums of many other politicians such as,Gore, Jackson,Sharpton,Kennedy etc. I like that our president is not a total hot head who spews forth nastiness and goes off half cocked busting all the veins in their forehead to push a partisan agenda,all the while tearing down America and her people. I can't even begin to imagine how utterly ashamed and embarrased for America I would be right now if Gore had of won in 2000 instead. Especially judging from how he has been portraying himself these days. *shudder*

Nope, I don't have a problem calling President Bush our leader..I'm even proud to do so.

Originally posted by BlueGin
First time poster here....and someone who didn't vote for GWB in the last election.

I think all the rants about GWB not being smart or a good speaker are incorrect...and well, ignorant. I have watched his press conference's with leaders of NATO and also with the new PM of Iraq and I thought he was very well spoken and even handled the press's loaded questions very well after the fact. GWB talks like everyone else does,not some elitist Frazier Crane wannabe,which I guess to the people who don't like the President = smart (who knows). President Bush seems very down to earth for a person brought up rich, which is very refreshing. He is also calm,cool, respectful and even charming at times. Totally unlike the nasty,hateful,irresponsible,out of control tantrums of many other politicians such as,Gore, Jackson,Sharpton,Kennedy etc. I like that our president is not a total hot head who spews forth nastiness and goes off half cocked busting all the veins in their forehead to push a partisan agenda,all the while tearing down America and her people. I can't even begin to imagine how utterly ashamed and embarrased for America I would be right now if Gore had of won in 2000 instead. Especially judging from how he has been portraying himself these days. *shudder*

Nope, I don't have a problem calling President Bush our leader..I'm even proud to do so.

Welcome and I too like your candidate!:cof:

Originally posted by krisy
He won't take any shit!!

Is it your goal to hound me today,Flasher?:p:

Nope, just to get you to speak coherently. :p:
Thanks for clarifying.;)

Very funny. I think it was clear,but I will be a little more careful next time in case you are reading. Your just after me because I don't agree with you on some things...typical :p: :p: :D Plenty of people on this board can't type,let alone with kids screaming,"mom,she took my chair!!!!". Or "mom,Jacob hit me"!

:cof: I think I need some coffee and a break!

There is no point in addressing the things you said because it sounds too much like bumper sticker talking points but..... I like Bush because.....
1. He is an intelligent man, but more importantly he has surrounded himself with brilliant people who he delegates correctly, authority to
2. He is an honest man with integrity and character, he does the right thing which is as commander and chief of our armed forces, protect our citizens from enemies foreign and domestic, even in the face of constant criticism from the Left.
3. He has buy implementing tax cuts for all classes not just the rich, brought the economy back to being a growing and vibrant one, even after 9/11. Business are now hiring people, mine is one of those.
4. He is a fair and just man that has class..........;)

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Welcome and I too like your candidate!:cof:

Thanks :D . Didn't vote for Bush last time but will for sure this time. To think I actually gave Gore a vote during the last election that may have put that man in the Whitehouse makes my skin crawl now. :mad: The Democratic party has been so nasty this last year that It will probably be a very long long LONG time before they get another vote from me. (if ever).

http://politicalhumor.about.com/cs/georgewbush/a/top10bushisms.htm

Nuff Said... The man is a mental midget. George Bush is not a leader ...he is a murderer and has sent over 1000 americans to die for OIL !!!!!

Now Watch this drive !!!

You have nothing of substance to counter with, so as is typical of the left-wing Bush haters, you wander off into some rhetorical diatribe hoping that if you repeat it enough, more and more will believe you. It is probably the same way you became indoctrinated and brainwashed by the left. I feel your pain!

Now go get a life. :asshole:

Originally posted by Bonnie
There is no point in addressing the things you said because it sounds too much like bumper sticker talking points but..... I like Bush because.....
1. He is an intelligent man, but more importantly he has surrounded himself with brilliant people who he delegates correctly, authority to
2. He is an honest man with integrity and character, he does the right thing which is as commander and chief of our armed forces, protect our citizens from enemies foreign and domestic, even in the face of constant criticism from the Left.
3. He has buy implementing tax cuts for all classes not just the rich, brought the economy back to being a growing and vibrant one, even after 9/11. Business are now hiring people, mine is one of those.
4. He is a fair and just man that has class..........;)

Who wrote that, you or krisy?:D

Originally posted by BlueGin
Thanks :D . Didn't vote for Bush last time but will for sure this time. To think I actually gave Gore a vote during the last election that may have put that man in the Whitehouse makes my skin crawl now. :mad: The Democratic party has been so nasty this last year that It will probably be a very long long LONG time before they get another vote from me. (if ever).

you were like many that got caught up into believing that Clinton actually did something other than get a BJ in office. I would be willing to bet you are under 35 and so you really had nothing to compare against as you were probably not at all involved (or very little) in politics before Bush 1 or the first term of Clinton.

I might be wrong but venturing a guess.

Forum List

Back