Why do you like Bush ?

Read some on this forum and found it somewhat interesting so why not join in on the debate.

First of all, I can't understand how any intelligent being can think about voting for Bush (not saying that John Kerry is any better, but still, Bush?!?) This is seen from an european point of view. And this is based completely on his foreign policy. (Guantamo, Iraq, protecting Israel in thick and thin) Hopefully he'll loose or he'll "steal" the election and create mass riots and a civil war. Seriously! That is how much it takes for people to wake up and realize what the hell is going on.

PS! Too bad the rest of the world is to cowardly to stop USA from doing whatever the hell they feel like.
:eek:

QUOTE]Ummm wasn't Spillmind banned previously?[/QUOTE]
Why not ???? :laugh:[
:rolleyes: talk about living in a narrow world. are you afraid that you prized christian/infallible might be exposed for some of his faults? are you afraid that some of them might even be atrocious and a threat to our once great country?

while i don't agree with michael moore, i think he is a true believer in america, and that is freedom of speech, and the freedom to question authority, and acceptance of all walks of life.

you all should take a very serious look at bush and what he stands to gain from all this. his (public) investments in the carlyle group and unocal, etc... have directly turned him a profit. you should question his saudi arabian connection when 15 of the 9/11 terrorists were saudi, and when his oil business in texas went belly up, who's money kept keeping him afloat... why WOULDN'T someone who loved america at least question all of this??

First of all, I can't understand how any intelligent being can think about voting for Bush (not saying that John Kerry is any better, but still, Bush?!?) This is seen from an european point of view. And this is based completely on his foreign policy. (Guantamo, Iraq, protecting Israel in thick and thin) Hopefully he'll loose or he'll "steal" the election and create mass riots and a civil war. Seriously! That is how much it takes for people to wake up and realize what the hell is going on.

well, you've got the rest of the world with the realisation, and then you've got half of america.... (hopefully less) and why they keep supporting him is beyond me. i can't rightly make accurate generalisations, but it seems he's got the christian vote locked down. no matter how much blood is spilled on his watch, his church going image draws people in droves. as for the others.... i don't get it.

Spilly---I voted for Bush because he handles issues that are important to me better than Clinton did. If he didn't, I would vote for someone else who I thought would. I don't think Kerry can or would do any better so Bush will get my vote again. My goal isn't to like my president. My goal is to vote for the one who I think can do a better job at being one.

Are you voting for Kerry simply because you like him and trust him OR are you voting for him because of your hate for Bush ?

Originally posted by Sakiris
Read some on this forum and found it somewhat interesting so why not join in on the debate.

PS! Too bad the rest of the world is to cowardly to stop USA from doing whatever the hell they feel like.

Just because you hate Israel doesn't me we do.

:eek: :bs1: :poop: :lame2: :asshole:

Lets ignore the fact that what you said is beyond ridiculous first of all,but......

A civil war?? Are you serious? Do you really think the same wussy idiots who whine about Bush would actually fight and die for their cause?? That makes me laugh.:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I voted for Bush because he handles issues that are important to me better than Clinton did

sooo... what are these issues? are they along religious lines?

does it not matter to you that we put less troops on the ground than we needed? does it not matter that the president misled the country because his intel was completely off? i would even go so far as to say he HYPED up the threat, based on numerous sources, including clarke's testimony (who served under three republican presidents), AND the findings of the bush appointed 9/11 commission, proving there was no credible evidence to assess a threat to the US, or a link to al-qaeda? how are these things ok with you?

i've said it before. if a democrat was president and oversaw the intel failure on 9/11, he's losing his job next time around.

i don't know how badly someone can f*** up before you realise his incompetence, and in this case, his apathy (won't send his daughters to war), not to mention his profitable interests, AND DEEP DEEP ties to he main terrorists' homeland!!

simply amazing. i sure hope these 'issues' are tantamount in your world.

Originally posted by spillmind
(won't send his daughters to war),

Our military is voluntary,all who are there signed up becasue they wanted to. You can't force people to serve if they don't want to,that includes the Presidents children.

Originally posted by BlueGin
Our military is voluntary,all who are there signed up becasue they wanted to. You can't force people to serve if they don't want to,that includes the Presidents children.

Don't worry too much about spilly. He's the resident wacko liberal. Not to be confused with the resident drunken liberal, psychoblues or the resident psycho liberal, Bullypulpit.

Nothing you say or do will make him see the light. I stopped trying awhile ago when obvious facts presented to him were scoffed off as right wing propaganda. Some people just can't be changed so why bother trying.

Originally posted by insein
Don't worry too much about spilly. He's the resident wacko liberal. Not to be confused with the resident drunken liberal, psychoblues or the resident psycho liberal, Bullypulpit.

Nothing you say or do will make him see the light. I stopped trying awhile ago when obvious facts presented to him were scoffed off as right wing propaganda. Some people just can't be changed so why bother trying.

Yeah, I kinda figured that out. I was going to reply to all his wacky flip flop senarios that weren't actually flip flops but figured why bother.:) He'd probably just skip over them and reply with another 5 page essay of BS. :D

Originally posted by BlueGin
Yeah, I kinda figured that out. I was going to reply to all his wacky flip flop senarios that weren't actually flip flops but figured why bother.:) He'd probably just skip over them and reply with another 5 page essay of BS. :D

Figured i'd give you a heads up and save you 20 pages of nothing.:D

Originally posted by Walker_68
Im just curious as to why you all like George Bush as our commander and chief.

Ignoring all the nonsense that followed this statement, I like the President because he is a breath of fresh air after 8 years of President Clinton.

Our current President is a leader. His policies aren't poll driven, but instead derive from deep moral and religious convictions and are complemented by sound advice from an all-star team of competent advisors with a breadth of political inclinations.

Our current President acts. He doesn't fret for years before commiting himself to a course of action. He doesn't worry how his decision will affect his chances at re-election or his legacy. As soon as he started talking about Iraq we all knew we were going to war, absent an unprecented act from it's ex-dictator, because we knew this President meant business. Politicians today who say things like, 'we didn't know...' or 'we thought he would do things differently' are either lying or fools.

He doesn't read the paper. He doesn't watch the news.

He doesn't feel my pain. He's not trying to be everyone's best friend. He isn't looking for a hug.

He knows he can't please everyone, and he doesn't even give the pretense of trying to.

He's a cowboy.

He's more concerned with the welfare of the United States than with what Jacque Irac thinks.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Ignoring all the nonsense that followed this statement, I like the President because he is a breath of fresh air after 8 years of President Clinton.

Our current President is a leader. His policies aren't poll driven, but instead derive from deep moral and religious convictions and are complemented by sound advice from an all-star team of competent advisors with a breadth of political inclinations.

Our current President acts. He doesn't fret for years before commiting himself to a course of action. He doesn't worry how his decision will affect his chances at re-election or his legacy. As soon as he started talking about Iraq we all knew we were going to war, absent an unprecented act from it's ex-dictator, because we knew this President meant business. Politicians today who say things like, 'we didn't know...' or 'we thought he would do things differently' are either lying or fools.

He doesn't read the paper. He doesn't watch the news.

He doesn't feel my pain. He's not trying to be everyone's best friend. He isn't looking for a hug.

He knows he can't please everyone, and he doesn't even give the pretense of trying to.

He's a cowboy.

He's more concerned with the welfare of the United States than with what Jacque Irac thinks.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hopefully he'll loose or he'll "steal" the election and create mass riots and a civil war. Seriously!

You don't want another civil war in this country, I promise you. If you don't like this country now, you certainly won't like the side that wins a civil war, and they won't like you.

Originally posted by Zhukov
And the republicans who own the most guns are the far-right-wing f***-the-world guys.

Also, most military families, retired or active, lean right.

Yes a civil war would solve our problems pretty quick. We eliminate the left of this country and start anew.:p:

Forum List

Back