Why do you have have racist/or racial prejudices?

Ok William Joyce you're obviously a racist, and since that is apparent, let us do some fact checking. Allow me to ask you a couple of questions:

1) What is your highest form of education?
2) What is your occupation?
3) Do you rent or own your own home, or condo?
4) If you are a college graduate what was your score (if you can recall) on the GRE, LSAT, MCAT?

Once you answer this I will respond to you in the same manner. Judging by your writing skill, I'm sure you'll lie so please make it good when you respond.

****Spoiler Alert*****

I'm doing this to see if me being black, and a different breed of human is inferior to William Joyce. Or if you prefer I can make a separate thread where you and I have a debate of wits and see if your theory is correct. Remember I am black, and if I outsmart you (which I will) your theory will be disproved.

To those thinking I'm trolling him I am in actuality proving a point.

That you're an idiot?

***this Unkotare stuff is rubbing off on me***

The fact that you resort to name calling instead of politely declining to answer is telling.....Very typical. I thought whites were smarter? I guess you lacking in proper etiquette demonstrates that the IQ genetic argument is flawed.

If you are trying to seem so brilliant, you might bone up on the proper usage of "your" and "you're". BTW, they teach stuff like that in college.

If it is okay for people to treat Black people with low IQs badly, then is it also okay to treat White people who are equally stupid badly?

It must be IF you think a book like Bell Curve is all that important.

How would low-IQ blacks be treated "badly"?

Because, this is what it comes down to. People freak out about racial intelligence differences because they rush right to: "so you want to kill anyone with a low IQ."

Why aren't you asking: "are higher-IQ people treated badly by the current scheme of 'everyone is equal'"?

Low-IQ blacks are treated right now just as high-IQ whites: they get jobs, they get benefits, nobody may speak ill of them. And whites have to subsidize this nonsense.

Editec, do you think it's "treating low-IQ blacks badly" to pass them over for jobs that should be held by someone else?

Do you understand Aristotle's philosophy?

What would he have said about race?

He would have said you are a pathetic fucking loser, and his student would have cut you in half for being a coward.

Alexander the Great cut lots of people in half, literally or figuratively, usually because they were of tribes standing in the way of his conquests. In the ancient world, this often had an ethnic cast. Do you know what the ancients thought of sub-Sarahan blacks, Unkotare? The Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans... they considered them to be circus animals. Personally, I wouldn't shackle them and put them behind the elephants in a parade, but you have to admit, Marion Barry has no business wearing a suit and running an American city.

On your best day you don't rise to the level of circus animal, you pathetic fucking loser.

Forum List

Back