Why Do You Choose to Participate on USMB?

Johnney said:
but cookies dont have skin :p:

No, but they have a nice layer of icing, and some edible glitter. :D

You can peel the icing off, and you're left with nekkid cookies.

It counts, dammit.

Shattered said:
No, but they have a nice layer of icing, and some edible glitter. :D

You can peel the icing off, and you're left with nekkid cookies.

It counts, dammit.

22668_nono.gif

nakedemperor said:
What's with all the chicks using avatar's of curvacious and scantily-clad cartoon women? It's weeeeeird.

I've been wondering the very same thing. I guess the chicks are resorting to :scratch: sexuality to gain the upper hand on the board.

I come to this board because of the scintillating dialogue and deep discussion like the one currently occuring in this thread. I am speaking of course of why the woomens use scantily clad cartoon woomen avatars and why they are of concern to NE. Then there was the whole "open letter to =d=" thread which was greatly insightful.

CSM said:
I come to this board because of the scintillating dialogue and deep discussion like the one currently occuring in this thread. I am speaking of course of why the woomens use scantily clad cartoon woomen avatars and why they are of concern to NE. Then there was the whole "open letter to =d=" thread which was greatly insightful.

I started coming here for a break from the highly left-leaning site I posted at regularly before I found this site, also to pick up some good debate topics after seeing what this more Conservative site said about things it is amazing the different answers that I would get on that left-leaning site.

I am a Politics junkie that actually has become a bit burned out on debate, this site has so many other threads and topics that it is fun to be able to talk about something else for a while. And yes the open letter to gop_jeff started by -=d=- was extremely fun.

no1tovote4 said:
I started coming here for a break from the highly left-leaning site I posted at regularly before I found this site, also to pick up some good debate topics after seeing what this more Conservative site said about things it is amazing the different answers that I would get on that left-leaning site.

I am a Politics junkie that actually has become a bit burned out on debate, this site has so many other threads and topics that it is fun to be able to talk about something else for a while. And yes the open letter to gop_jeff started by -=d=- was extremely fun.

LOL I liked the open letter too--you were good at it and a little break from debate burnout helps me too

Adam's Apple said:
I've been wondering the very same thing. I guess the chicks are resorting to :scratch: sexuality to gain the upper hand on the board.

Gain the upper hand for what?

I started coming here when the board had about 40 members (I was #41!), primarily to discuss politics. I have made quite a few friends on here, and so for me it's both a place to discuss events and philosophies and to meet up with people I know.

Rock on USMB!!! :rock:

My brother runs the board, so I can do whatever I want here and not have to worry about getting banned.:D

Seriously, it's a way for me to keep in touch with my family, and I learn a lot and have good conversation, and I've gotten to know some really great people.

Dan said:
My brother runs the board, so I can do whatever I want here and not have to worry about getting banned.:D

Seriously, it's a way for me to keep in touch with my family, and I learn a lot and have good conversation, and I've gotten to know some really great people.
same thing Dan said without the family, and stuff.

Forum List

Back