Why Do You Choose to Participate on USMB?

dilloduck said:
If nothing else they would be great for blackmail !!!! :hitit:
blackmail wouldnt work on me! im immoral, unethical, and when im drunk, my clothes come off

Johnney said:
blackmail wouldnt work on me! im immoral, unethical, and when im drunk, my clothes come off

:eek2:

I just got a new digital camera....

What's with all the chicks using avatar's of curvacious and scantily-clad cartoon women? It's weeeeeird.

nakedemperor said:
What's with all the chicks using avatar's of curvacious and scantily-clad cartoon women? It's weeeeeird.

Do scantily clad women scare you? ;)

dilloduck said:
are you still able to get around ok?

Oh yea. I tinker in the garage some, walk to the mail box and back about 300 feet. I still drive. When I'm at rest, I don't feel like there is anything wrong. If I want to do something that isn't too hard, I take a Nitro and get after it. I have always fished and hunted, but had to give that up. My neighbor comes over and uses my tractor to make my garden up for me and I piddle with that. LOL, but my garden isn't but just a mite bigger than my tractor.

nakedemperor said:
NE..Man...I don't have a problem with ya, but why open yourself up with a post like that on what you know is a heterosexual board? Lookin to be slammed?
That, to me is weird.

Johnney said:
they dont scare me....! lets see some skin :smoke:

Wasn't asking you.. Know that answer already. :D

Will this do?

ava1.gif
disglass.gif
:halo:

Forum List

Back