why do women feel because they were born with a vagina they get to...

When is it going to occur to these guys that many women just don't want to have anything to do with assholes?

You haven't met some of the women I have dated.

How do we heterosexuals have some serious discussions? What is causing this whole thing is the failure of adults to meet with adults and have adult conversations. Remember the "round table" Paris peace talks. Yes, we can have serious discussions while sharing a pillow, but only if both partners approach each other with respect.

I, too, can post pictures of men who are genuine foxes, total eye-candy, (I have a few in mind), and even have such a picture as my avatar, but how does this make anything better for heterosexual relations?

I remember an incident in which I was stopped at a traffic light behind a truck that had stickers and mudflaps in the shape of a silhouette of a very well endowed woman, and I got to musing as to what we heterosexual women would post as stickers and mudflaps on our vehicles. Can't we advertise, as well?

While sharing a pillow is not the best time for a serious conversation. It kills the mood.

ask me what I do for a living and figure out my salary. I am so fed up with these stupid bitches out here who feel because they have a fishy hole they deserve a man with money. I told this dumb bitch I work for the state as in human service dept and she stopped responding lol

Damm, you would have thought I said DISHWASHER. This is why men prefer hookers
You pay for it one way or another.
I used Hookers, outside of the US and they work. You get what you paid for. Wish it worked that way inside of the US.

I'm not clear on what you are saying. Can you post some diagrams showing how they do it different in other countries?
It's out in the open.
I go to Germany, the Nernberg wall and check out all the girls behind glass. Pick one, pay her, fuck her, then leave. Truthfully, They're terrible fucks. But it's better than a handjob.
In Thailand you hit the bricks, pick the girl and, well I've never been to thailand I just watch the videos. Fuck and leave.
Panama, dangerous, bring body guards.
US., my experience has been varied. You don't always get what you pay for. And the good looking ones are undercover cops. And they charge too much.
Though I would love to have the funds to hit up the Bunny Ranch. If I ever win the lottery, first get new teeth, second, hit up the Bunny Ranch.
Expensive. But you get friendly service and they don't just lay there.

ask me what I do for a living and figure out my salary. I am so fed up with these stupid bitches out here who feel because they have a fishy hole they deserve a man with money. I told this dumb bitch I work for the state as in human service dept and she stopped responding lol

You pay for it one way or another.
I used Hookers, outside of the US and they work. You get what you paid for. Wish it worked that way inside of the US.

I'm not clear on what you are saying. Can you post some diagrams showing how they do it different in other countries?
It's out in the open.
I go to Germany, the Nernberg wall and check out all the girls behind glass. Pick one, pay her, fuck her, then leave. Truthfully, They're terrible fucks. But it's better than a handjob.
In Thailand you hit the bricks, pick the girl and, well I've never been to thailand I just watch the videos. Fuck and leave.
Panama, dangerous, bring body guards.
US., my experience has been varied. You don't always get what you pay for. And the good looking ones are undercover cops. And they charge too much.
Though I would love to have the funds to hit up the Bunny Ranch. If I ever win the lottery, first get new teeth, second, hit up the Bunny Ranch.
Expensive. But you get friendly service and they don't just lay there.

They don't just lay there? I have to keep a mirror on the night stand to hold under her nose and check for breathing every so often.

When is it going to occur to these guys that many women just don't want to have anything to do with assholes?

How do we heterosexuals have some serious discussions? What is causing this whole thing is the failure of adults to meet with adults and have adult conversations. Remember the "round table" Paris peace talks. Yes, we can have serious discussions while sharing a pillow, but only if both partners approach each other with respect.

I, too, can post pictures of men who are genuine foxes, total eye-candy, (I have a few in mind), and even have such a picture as my avatar, but how does this make anything better for heterosexual relations?

I remember an incident in which I was stopped at a traffic light behind a truck that had stickers and mudflaps in the shape of a silhouette of a very well endowed woman, and I got to musing as to what we heterosexual women would post as stickers and mudflaps on our vehicles. Can't we advertise, as well?

While sharing a pillow is not the best time for a serious conversation. It kills the mood.

Not after you're finished with the evening's "festivities." And there are other, not so cozy times. The thing is for people to communicate. Look at how many people on USMB are running from actual communications with their partners. I'm no fundie. I believe that heterosexuals should rock the house, but we should be rockin' the house with our best friends, the people who know us and love us like no other.

I will not fetch you a beer because you demand it of me. I will fetch you a beer because you look hot, sweaty, tired, and in need of care, and I feel for you.

Im trying to have some women's ass in my face before Valentine's day

Not after you're finished with the evening's "festivities." And there are other, not so cozy times. The thing is for people to communicate. Look at how many people on USMB are running from actual communications with their partners. I'm no fundie. I believe that heterosexuals should rock the house, but we should be rockin' the house with our best friends, the people who know us and love us like no other.

I will not fetch you a beer because you demand it of me. I will fetch you a beer because you look hot, sweaty, tired, and in need of care, and I feel for you.

I don't care why you fetch me a beer, just hurry up with it.

Moron.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1f/c6/ac/1fc6ac79f99938c8606831113b136151--robert-kazinsky-sexy-men.jpg

Can you send him over? I'm home.

Moron.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1f/c6/ac/1fc6ac79f99938c8606831113b136151--robert-kazinsky-sexy-men.jpg

Where did you get that old picture of me? I have a beard and lots of grey now, but it's still me.

Moron.

Where did you get that old picture of me? I have a beard and lots of grey now, but it's still me.

ROFLMAO!

And I used to have long light brown hair with red and blond highlights, weighed 115, and my "girls" were 34B. Funny how we age, ain't it.

BTW: I hope that your beard is tightly clipped and not one of those disgusting duck guy, ZZ-Top bacteria-catchers that makes a woman want to kiss a cactus or a rattlesnake first. Those guys are just plain gross!

Moron.

ROFLMAO!

And I used to have long light brown hair with red and blond highlights, weighed 115, and my "girls" were 34B. Funny how we age, ain't it.

BTW: I hope that your beard is tightly clipped and not one of those disgusting duck guy, ZZ-Top bacteria-catchers that makes a woman want to kiss a cactus or a rattlesnake first. Those guys are just plain gross!

Yep. It's as unkempt as you might think. Little kids still tell me what they want for Christmas though. I never knew how cool and sweet that would feel.

I work for the state as in human service dept

I work in the human services department too ...

tumblr_lm77uuW5G71qb98uxo1_500-2_dragged_6225.jpg

Moron.

ROFLMAO!

Yep. It's as unkempt as you might think. Little kids still tell me what they want for Christmas though. I never knew how cool and sweet that would feel.
Oh. Lord. Please, please, please clean it up! We really do not understand why human males have this hair growing out of their faces, but you guys really need to keep it top-tidy. This reminds me of guys who don't understand why women have hair in their armpits and want it shaved away. Nobody has to kiss anybody's armpit. We women just contend with you guys' hairy armpits and don't make a big thing about it.

Moron.

ROFLMAO!

Oh. Lord. Please, please, please clean it up! We really do not understand why human males have this hair growing out of their faces, but you guys really need to keep it top-tidy. This reminds me of guys who don't understand why women have hair in their armpits and want it shaved away. Nobody has to kiss anybody's armpit. We women just contend with you guys' hairy armpits and don't make a big thing about it.

You sound like my daughter. Every time she comes home, she whines until I clean it up. She is having a problem remembering which of us is the parent and which is the child. Oh well, as long as she finishes this last year and becomes a doctor, I guess I'll try to make her happy. I keep reminding her she is my little retirement program,but I'm not sure she's convinced yet.

ROFLMAO!

You sound like my daughter. Every time she comes home, she whines until I clean it up. She is having a problem remembering which of us is the parent and which is the child. Oh well, as long as she finishes this last year and becomes a doctor, I guess I'll try to make her happy. I keep reminding her she is my little retirement program,but I'm not sure she's convinced yet.

Just let her do her thing. You'll be glad you did.
I hope you get your retirement.

Because depending on their sexual market value; they actually can.

Someone forgot to have the talk with you. Had a fully accredited alpha male like yours truly been the one advising, you would have emerged with Rule #1 indelibly etched in your brain, to wit, There is only one problem with women. They control 100% of the p-word.

Had you learned that you'd have figured out like the rest of us how to circumvent, counteract, undermine, etc. them at every turn and end up with all the p-word we need.

ROFLMAO!

Oh, she is. I've been retired for a while, and the part about her being my retirement program is a joke going back to when she was a little girl. When other little girls were tossing a ball to their puppies, she was putting a splint on her puppy's leg. She thought he was running lopsided, and the splint would help him.

Actually I'm the nice dull and boring guy who pays my bills on time, and currently support my sisters kids from two "fun and wonderful people" until she got pregnant. Girls snub me for the party guy. Then bitch when he doesn't stick around after she gets pregnant.
With unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed at one dollar an hour less than the current minimum wage; any woman should be able to afford contraceptives, and Only get pregnant by Mr. Right, regardless of all of the other ones.

ROFLMAO!

Oh, she is. I've been retired for a while, and the part about her being my retirement program is a joke going back to when she was a little girl. When other little girls were tossing a ball to their puppies, she was putting a splint on her puppy's leg. She thought he was running lopsided, and the splint would help him.

Your daughter sounds like an absolute treasure! She's got heart and brains at the same time!

Forum List

Back