why do women feel because they were born with a vagina they get to...

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
ask me what I do for a living and figure out my salary. I am so fed up with these stupid bitches out here who feel because they have a fishy hole they deserve a man with money. I told this dumb bitch I work for the state as in human service dept and she stopped responding lol

Damm, you would have thought I said DISHWASHER. This is why men prefer hookers

ask me what I do for a living and figure out my salary. I am so fed up with these stupid bitches out here who feel because they have a fishy hole they deserve a man with money. I told this dumb bitch I work for the state as in human service dept and she stopped responding lol

LoL! She wanted a BBD!

She wanted a BBD!

What the fuck is that

She wanted a BBD!

What the fuck is that

Bigger, Better Deal! She's a BBD girl.

Women use questions like that to determine more than just salary... education level, ambition, mental acuity, etc...

I used a similar question with women when I was dating. The answer can actually provide significant insight into people.

Women use questions like that to determine more than just salary... education level, ambition, mental acuity, etc...

I used a similar question with women when I was dating. The answer can actually provide significant insight into people.

Fuck im doing with dating

For now on i am having girls in their late 20's come over and pleasure me every other saturday for rest of my lufe

That's extreme. The bitch sounds like a gold digger. I'd say you're better off not having to dick around with such shallow twat.

For now on i am having girls in their late 20's come over and pleasure me every other saturday for rest of my lufe

From reading your posts, I would say you were through with dating a long time ago. You just haven't realized it yet.

From reading your posts, I would say you were through with dating a long time ago. You just haven't realized it yet.

Im about to become a full-time fetishist

It's your blow up doll. You can do what you want.

When is it going to occur to these guys that many women just don't want to have anything to do with assholes?

It's your blow up doll. You can do what you want.

I said fetishist mutherfucker. Blow up dolls are not allowed in the building

You pay for it one way or another.
I used Hookers, outside of the US and they work. You get what you paid for. Wish it worked that way inside of the US.

When is it going to occur to these guys that many women just don't want to have anything to do with assholes?
Actually I'm the nice dull and boring guy who pays my bills on time, and currently support my sisters kids from two "fun and wonderful people" until she got pregnant. Girls snub me for the party guy. Then bitch when he doesn't stick around after she gets pregnant.

You pay for it one way or another.
I used Hookers, outside of the US and they work. You get what you paid for. Wish it worked that way inside of the US.

I'm not clear on what you are saying. Can you post some diagrams showing how they do it different in other countries?

You haven't met some of the women I have dated.

How do we heterosexuals have some serious discussions? What is causing this whole thing is the failure of adults to meet with adults and have adult conversations. Remember the "round table" Paris peace talks. Yes, we can have serious discussions while sharing a pillow, but only if both partners approach each other with respect.

I, too, can post pictures of men who are genuine foxes, total eye-candy, (I have a few in mind), and even have such a picture as my avatar, but how does this make anything better for heterosexual relations?

I remember an incident in which I was stopped at a traffic light behind a truck that had stickers and mudflaps in the shape of a silhouette of a very well endowed woman, and I got to musing as to what we heterosexual women would post as stickers and mudflaps on our vehicles. Can't we advertise, as well?

Forum List

Back