Charlie Daniels: We almost lost our country last fall

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
We almost lost our country last fall. America was unwittingly on the precipice of becoming a nation whose government was willing to go to illegal and devious lengths to maintain the status quo.
Charlie Daniels: We Almost Lost Our Country Last Fall
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You would think people would take Charlie's word for it being he is the age that he is. If anybody would see a Country tanking it would be this man who is rather worldly being's he's been all around the globe.

We almost lost our country last fall. America was unwittingly on the precipice of becoming a nation whose government was willing to go to illegal and devious lengths to maintain the status quo.

You would think people would take Charlie's word for it being he is the age that he is. If anybody would see a Country tanking it would be this man who is rather worldly being's he's been all around the globe.

Charlie's a smart man. Please tell me that link is not Alex Jones.

Why not link the original?

Close Call

• Banned

=( awwww I can't tell you that this time.

:lol:

Yes, we should all take an old country musician's "word for it".

You could fix that. :rolleyes:

Close Call

:rofl:

just like you

Close Call

:rofl:

just like you

Like you're not, pinhead. :funnyface:

Close Call

But what I can tell you be it you like infowars or not is infowarsgot it fomr CH.D. himself ......... Infowars doesn' tmake up the bs lies the msm cons most into believing.
UNLESS infowars wrote it themselesspecificially there are and always has been LINKS PROVIDED .......

upload_2018-1-23_20-20-59.jpeg

Close Call

America is on the brink and the election of Trump, giving us Gorsuch, saved us from going over the edge. But, how much longer can we hold on when most conservatives are brainwashed fools being led astray, allowing liberals to demolish our freedoms?

You could fix that. :rolleyes:

I did fix it LOL, I clicked a link inthe article over on infowars and it went to C.D. personal website I guess it would be did yah see the screen shot I Posted of it LOL.

Charlie Daniels is also very worried about the Illuminati.

Charlie Daniels on Twitter

So, you think that there is no such thing as the "illuminati" or global cabal? You couldn't be more wrong...not even if you showed up on Michael Moore's doorstep on Halloween dressed as "Mayor McCheese". Signs, "Doc"........have you ever noticed the signs?......they are everywhere hidden in plain site. Remember JFK's speech? Secret societies? Secret oaths? Secret proceedings???? You don't know diddly squat........you should change your USMB ID to "Doctorofbullshit"........

So, you think that there is no such thing as the "illuminati" or global cabal? You couldn't be more wrong...not even if you showed up on Michael Moore's doorstep on Halloween dressed as "Mayor McCheese". Signs, "Doc"........have you ever noticed the signs?......they are everywhere hidden in plain site. Remember JFK's speech? Secret societies? Secret oaths? Secret proceedings???? You don't know diddly squat........you should change your USMB ID to "Doctorofbullshit"........

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I want to get this post framed, and I want to hang it on the wall.

They won't ever figure out why we see them as being so dumb. But the Government knows they are this dumb so as you and I both know and the FBI/CIA always trains them if you want to hide something hide in plain view. LOL that's a tough one for left tards to figure out.

It is so comical how most of the ones who can't see any of this are Trump haters, ANTIFA, BLM, they're the only idiots who fall into this " ANTI AMERICA" bs.

Guess weak minds are easy to lead around by the nose.

Forum List

Back