Why do whites call it hate when........

Ok, so basically you're a hypocrite because you refused to answer the questions because it nullifies calling the stating of such facts as hate. The Bass' point has been proven, thanks a lot RacistmanATL

HES A HYPOCRITE?....you fucking lowlife asshole....your one of the biggest 2 faced hypercritical liars this board has ever seen....and you aint no blackman....my buddy Reggie,a real black guy told me this after seeing your post....he said a REAL black man would not be posting the pussy shit you whine about in these threads....in reality your a little balding white guy who cant get laid......

Personal attack and insults is all you over emotional nutty crackers have, thats why you too cannot answer the question, hypocrite!

im probably darker than you....you semi-cracker pussy.....

HES A HYPOCRITE?....you fucking lowlife asshole....your one of the biggest 2 faced hypercritical liars this board has ever seen....and you aint no blackman....my buddy Reggie,a real black guy told me this after seeing your post....he said a REAL black man would not be posting the pussy shit you whine about in these threads....in reality your a little balding white guy who cant get laid......

Personal attack and insults is all you over emotional nutty crackers have, thats why you too cannot answer the question, hypocrite!

Semi-cracker? In your wet dreams you dumb house negro, the old balding cracker is probably, now piss off faggot.

Semi-cracker? In your wet dreams you dumb house negro, the old balding cracker is probably, now piss off faggot.

Just got back from the KKK meeting, eh cracker? participate in any lynchings this evening/

Funny,... Chuck admitted before that his parents were mixed race

now he's a pure gorilla?

No, the Bass is one quarter Native American geneaologically, 45% Native American genetically, no semi cracker here. and the Bass isn't mixed race.

Just got back from the KKK meeting, eh cracker? participate in any lynchings this evening/

Where do you jackasses get the impression that the Bass is some stupid white man? The Bass is neither stupid nor white, just the black man from Mississippi you all love to hate like Obama.

Funny,... Chuck admitted before that his parents were mixed race

now he's a pure gorilla?

No, the Bass is one quarter Native American geneaologically, 45% Native American genetically, no semi cracker here.

followed by
and the Bass isn't mixed race.
:lol:

You just said you're mixed race but not mixed race :lol:

The Bass isn't against interracial marriage as his mother and grandfater are products of such type marriages

wait, wait, wait, wait....

so you refuse t condemn them only because you're a mutt? Otherwise you'd be in line to put an end to them?

, so calling the Bass a racist is stupid, not to mention the fact that the Bass's wife is a mulatta[black identified of course]
Anyone else get the impression that Chuck marrying a mutt is like a gay man who has a kid to fool himself and everyone else, but who secretly hates her?

The Bass isn't a mutt, he's 100% born to two African American parents. Interracial marriage isn't a big deal to the Bass but his preference is for black women.

right.. that's like Shogun saying 'I'm not an anti-semite, I know two kikes and I almost let them in my house!'

C.Bass52 is a self-hating mutt who hates his mixed blood (hence his refusal to admit that being of mixed race makes him... of mixed race)

Conclude what you will from his preference top black women while married to a mixed wife he calls black to feel better about it

Where do you jackasses get the impression that the Bass is some stupid white man? The Bass is neither stupid nor white, just the black man from Mississippi you all love to hate like Obama.

Another self-hating mutt who hates 'trypical white people' like the bastard who had to poison his jungle blood :lol:

right.. that's like Shogun saying 'I'm not an anti-semite, I know two kikes and I almost let them in my house!'

C.Bass52 is a self-hating mutt who hates his mixed blood (hence his refusal to admit that being of mixed race makes him... of mixed race)

Conclude what you will from his preference top black women while married to a mixed wife he calls black to feel better about it

Stupid, a black person is only "mixed" when he/she has one parent that isn't African American, both the Bass' parents are African American identified, thus the Bass is not a mixed up mutt or anything like that. being genetically mixed is a different story, Europeans are genetically mixed, yet you aren't calling them mutts, whats up with that?

The Basshole is mostly white and all racist.

He hates himself, but cannot decide if he hates the fact that he's partly white more or partly black more or if he has to hate himself proportionally.

And he REALLY gets upset when people call him a mutt because he knows he's a mutt and he can't figure out how to engage in segregation of himself.

Another self-hating mutt who hates 'trypical white people' like the bastard who had to poison his jungle blood :lol:

The Bass isn't a mutt, he's black, 100% born of two African American parents.

Stupid, a black person is only "mixed" when he/she has one parent that isn't African American, both the Bass' parents are African American identified, thus the Bass is not a mixed up mutt or anything like that. being genetically mixed is a different story,

Redefining races so you can get into the local chapter of the UNNM?

Pathetic

The isn't part nor half white, the Bass is 100% African American black, black and proud.

You can still be happy as a mutt, Chuck

127725419_CKFkv-L.jpg

The Bass isn't a mutt, he's black, 100% born of two African American parents.

Your mama was 100% jungle bunny?

The Bass isn't against interracial marriage as his mother and grandfater are products of such type marriages

Your mama was a halfbreed

try to remember which lies you tell

The mother is a self identified African American of Native American and black descent, not half breeds and neither is the Bass. A person born to two African American identified parents is 100% African American.

So your mama was a halfbreed but was rejected by the better members of her family, to she clung to her African roots and developed a deep-seated hatred fro non-blacks (including half of her self) after getting rejected by the man she wanted and binding only black men willing to bag her. She tried to make up for it, but had you, a mongrel of mixed heritage who hates those you wish you could be...

that about sum it up?

Forum List

Back