Why do whites call it hate when........

Black people are always in a state of denial, when anybody tries to point out the racism in their present.

See how that works 52ndGutter?

It is 52ndStreet , Mr. white Liability. And ther is no such thing as racists blacks of the present.

Really? You and my jerk brother in law would get along fine, he also doesn't think blacks can be racist when he is one of the biggest of them. He wouldn't let his daughters date whites and his oldest daughter ended up eloping because she married a white man and he didn't approve.

He believes we are all racist because we call him a jerk. He's really having a hard time with my other nieces black husband as we all love him. Of course, he's really sweet and good to my niece, and the rest of the family, and we love his family as well. We've never met the jerk's family, nor would we want to. He's a jerk because he's a jerk but he thinks we believe he's a jerk because he's black. You want to see racism, you will, even when it doesn't exist.

You go girl! no she ditant!

White people are always in a state of denial, when blacks try to point out the evil deeds from their past.
They will try to side step the questions, or avoid answering directly, by accusing blacks of reverse racism, or use what ever diversion tactic that they can think of, but they will never answear, or accept responsiblity for the evils deeds of their past, or for the evil that they are engaged in today.
They will prefer to promote Homosexual marriage rights, or other perversions, than address what they
have done to blacks in the past.

Black people are always in a state of denial, when anybody tries to point out the racism in their present.

See how that works 52ndGutter?

It is 52ndStreet , Mr. white Liability. And ther is no such thing as racists blacks of the present.

Oh, 52ndGutter. It is what I wish to call it. In your case, the insult to the word "street" should not stand. "Gutter" suits you so much better.

And there are indeed such thing as racist blacks and they exist right here in the present. And some of you say and do racist things in the here and now. Some of you. Not all blacks of course are racist, of course. But all of you blacks who are racists do and say a great deal of racist stuff everyday in the present.

If it helps your inadequate ability to grasp such simple concepts, I should probably clue you in to the fact that I go by the actual definition of racist, not that imbecilic black-racist daffynition of racist that argues that societal "power" is an element of "racism." It isn't. When you and other racists who happen to be black get together, do you have special racist-costumes like the KKK?

The Bass already answered you jackass. Again, jackass, you asked and answered your own question, which is begging the question, a fallacy in itself.

The dumBASS has never answered this question.

Why can't you acknowledge the fact that over 3000 blacks owned slaves at one point in this country?

It's been asked at least three times and everytime you've ignored it. So it's safe to assume that you refuse to answer because it would weaken your argument against the evil whitey.

You are as predictable as my five year old grandson. I have fifty bucks riding on your response.

Black Masters: The Misunderstood Slaveowners | Southern Quarterly | Find Articles at BNET

Most black "slaveowners" were philantrophic, meaning they bought slaves to free them, not to exploit them.

Again, jackass, you asked and answered your own question, which is begging the question, a fallacy in itself.

I recall that same justification used .... by white folks ... odd huh.

Why do whites call it hate when........ Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present?

Present? I'm okay with a discussion about racism in the present as long a the discussion is two ways.

Past? We can discuss things from a historical perspective...however, I had nothing to do with slavery, nor did you.

So for you to tell me that I owe you an apology for something that I didn't do and something that wasn't done to you...it just doesn't make sense.

Why do whites call it hate when........ Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present?

Present? I'm okay with a discussion about racism in the present as long a the discussion is two ways.

Past? We can discuss things from a historical perspective...however, I had nothing to do with slavery, nor did you.

So for you to tell me that I owe you an apology for something that I didn't do and something that wasn't done to you...it just doesn't make sense.

Well, and concisely, stated.

And I'm not saying that there are problems that we all should sanely and calmly discuss.

But I am personally not the problem.

The problem is the big picture.

And I'm not saying that there are problems that we all should sanely and calmly discuss.

But I am personally not the problem.

The problem is the big picture.

Thee USED to be undeniable and tragic deep-seated racism in America. Like you, I am not denying that there is still some racism in America. I recognize that it still exists. I am merely saying that it is remarkably reduced and America can and should take pride in that fact.

Like you, I too say that I am not personally part of the problem.

I am saying that blacks and other historic victims of such racism can be guilty of racism, right here, today, in America.

There remains a problem of racism in America in my estimation. In fact, I think it cannot be rationally or honestly denied.

But not all whites are racists. I think it's a small percentage of whites who are truly "racist." Not all blacks are racists, either. I expect that the percentage of black Americans who are racists is also the minority.

And, finally, since I had no part in the truly racist past of America, I accept no burden (like "reparations") to compensate anybody today who, by definition, are not the actual victims of that past racism.

Again, you were more concise. I opted to be a bit more complete.

Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present? If truth is truth and it sets one free, why can't whites acknowledge the truth instead of accusing people of hate when the wrongs of whites are pointed out. Conversely, when whites point out the actions of non-whites, its never considered as hate and or racism.

Example, when Black Muslims state that the white enslaved the black man, rape black women during slavery, brainwashed blacks into believing they never had any history, denied and prevented enslaved Africans from speaking their language and outwardly practicing their culture, forcefully imposed European names upon the same people, denied the black people the right to vote, enacted social policies which pushed black people into ghettos, discriminated against black in employment and housing acquisition, used violence and intimidation against blacks to stop them from demanding equal rights, etc the Black Muslims are stating the truth because it is an undeniable fact that these have happened and some of these things still happen even today. Based on the above *FACTS* how can anyone call that hate speech and or being racist?

Blacks have no exclusivity to Racism or Injustice, no all of man has dealt with it in some form or fashion.

What I find troubling is when it is used to justify hate or to support a position, Rev. Wright is a perfect example. Here is a pastor who pretends to be a man of God, our own President called the Cambridge police stupid with out knowing all the facts, yet he has a relationship with Skip Gates?

We all make mistakes, and there is no one who can deny this, Obama and Rev. Wright have made mistakes in the public arena with their statements that can clearly be understood to be racist, this is fact, do we hold them to the same standard which you are requesting?

If we do, we will make progress, if we do not, nothing is going to change......

Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present? If truth is truth and it sets one free, why can't whites acknowledge the truth instead of accusing people of hate when the wrongs of whites are pointed out. Conversely, when whites point out the actions of non-whites, its never considered as hate and or racism.

Example, when Black Muslims state that the white enslaved the black man, rape black women during slavery, brainwashed blacks into believing they never had any history, denied and prevented enslaved Africans from speaking their language and outwardly practicing their culture, forcefully imposed European names upon the same people, denied the black people the right to vote, enacted social policies which pushed black people into ghettos, discriminated against black in employment and housing acquisition, used violence and intimidation against blacks to stop them from demanding equal rights, etc the Black Muslims are stating the truth because it is an undeniable fact that these have happened and some of these things still happen even today. Based on the above *FACTS* how can anyone call that hate speech and or being racist?

It's not the statement of fact that is racist or hate speech. Did the above actions happen during slavery? Yes. Are there racist bigots out there that commit atrocious acts to this day? Yes. Saying such isn't inherently racist or hateful.

It becomes racist and hateful when such things are thrown out in accusatory and inflammatory fashion as if the person you're speaking to is personally responsible for them and can/should in some way change them simply by virtue of being white. No one alive today is responsible for the actions of people even 50 years ago, much less 100+ years ago. We are only responsible for our own actions in the present. Knowing the past is important but I won't allow anyone to try and make me feel ashamed of something I had no hand in.

Whats the difference between a PARK BENCH and a NEGRO man ?

Give up ? The PARK BENCH can support a family !

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't troll, answer the questions put forth, is it not a fact that those above mentioned acts truthfully did happen and still happen for some of them?

Just responding in the same manner as your bigoted troll post.

Ok, so basically you're a hypocrite because you refused to answer the questions because it nullifies calling the stating of such facts as hate. The Bass' point has been proven, thanks a lot RacistmanATL

HES A HYPOCRITE?....you fucking lowlife asshole....your one of the biggest 2 faced hypercritical liars this board has ever seen....and you aint no blackman....my buddy Reggie,a real black guy told me this after seeing your post....he said a REAL black man would not be posting the pussy shit you whine about in these threads....in reality your a little balding white guy who cant get laid......

Last edited:
Just responding in the same manner as your bigoted troll post.

Ok, so basically you're a hypocrite because you refused to answer the questions because it nullifies calling the stating of such facts as hate. The Bass' point has been proven, thanks a lot RacistmanATL

HES A HYPOCRITE?....you fucking lowlife asshole....your one of the biggest 2 faced hypercritical liars this board has ever seen....and you aint no blackman....my buddy Reggie,a real black guy told me this after seeing your post....he said a REAL black man would not be posting the pussy shit you whine about in these threads....in reality your a little balding white guy who cant get laid......

Personal attack and insults is all you over emotional nutty crackers have, thats why you too cannot answer the question, hypocrite!

New Topics

Forum List

Back