Why do whites call it hate when........

Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present? If truth is truth and it sets one free, why can't whites acknowledge the truth instead of accusing people of hate when the wrongs of whites are pointed out. Conversely, when whites point out the actions of non-whites, its never considered as hate and or racism.

Example, when Black Muslims state that the white enslaved the black man, rape black women during slavery, brainwashed blacks into believing they never had any history, denied and prevented enslaved Africans from speaking their language and outwardly practicing their culture, forcefully imposed European names upon the same people, denied the black people the right to vote, enacted social policies which pushed black people into ghettos, discriminated against black in employment and housing acquisition, used violence and intimidation against blacks to stop them from demanding equal rights, etc the Black Muslims are stating the truth because it is an undeniable fact that these have happened and some of these things still happen even today. Based on the above *FACTS* how can anyone call that hate speech and or being racist?

Slavery was a perfect legal and acceptable practice in this country, it was practiced by both white and black slaveowners. It was the white man that abolished this practice and freed the slaves.

Why can't you acknowledge the fact that over 3000 blacks owned slaves at one point in this country?
Bottom line is, slavery happened, was it wrong? No.

Dammit. I get home from work, and my inbox is jammed full of pics from C-Bass.

Hey asshole. I'm not opening them. No I am not meeting you, no I do not want to have a date with you and no, I do not want to know what you look like with your shirt off. For the last time, stop it.

You homogenized, pasturized, sissified, fag out cracker, keep you sodomosexual fantasies to yourself.

What's wrong Charlie dumBass?? You have time to come on here and hurl insults but not time to answer the questions I posed?

If you're scared, just say you're scared.

Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present? If truth is truth and it sets one free, why can't whites acknowledge the truth instead of accusing people of hate when the wrongs of whites are pointed out. Conversely, when whites point out the actions of non-whites, its never considered as hate and or racism.

Example, when Black Muslims state that the white enslaved the black man, rape black women during slavery, brainwashed blacks into believing they never had any history, denied and prevented enslaved Africans from speaking their language and outwardly practicing their culture, forcefully imposed European names upon the same people, denied the black people the right to vote, enacted social policies which pushed black people into ghettos, discriminated against black in employment and housing acquisition, used violence and intimidation against blacks to stop them from demanding equal rights, etc the Black Muslims are stating the truth because it is an undeniable fact that these have happened and some of these things still happen even today. Based on the above *FACTS* how can anyone call that hate speech and or being racist?

Slavery was a perfect legal and acceptable practice in this country, it was practiced by both white and black slaveowners. It was the white man that abolished this practice and freed the slaves.

Why can't you acknowledge the fact that over 3000 blacks owned slaves at one point in this country?

Thanks for playing .....I'm Modern Day Bigot!!!!! Woah cowgirl...thats a pretty fucked up mind you packin.

Thanks for playing .....I'm Modern Day Bigot!!!!! Woah cowgirl...thats a pretty fucked up mind you packin.

Try answering the questions iinstead of showing the group how utterly stupid you are.

BTW we already know you're a bigot, there's no need to reaffirm it.

Try answering the questions iinstead of showing the group how utterly stupid you are.

BTW we already know you're a bigot, there's no need to reaffirm it.

You should get a gig on the psycic hotline..Kreskin-like..How do he do it?????

What's wrong Charlie dumBass?? You have time to come on here and hurl insults but not time to answer the questions I posed?

Jackass, you asked and answered your own question, which is begging the question, a fallacy in itself.

Jackass, you asked and answered your own question, which is begging the question, a fallacy in itself.

At least you admit that slavery wasn't wrong, but that was only one question I posed two questions to you, the other one was.....

I may be mistaken but I thought you were interested in a debate. But it looks like you're only interested in spouting off racist bullshit.

One more thing you stupid fuck. Does using words like "fallacy" make you feel smart? Because I said nothing that was erroneous. So either learn the meaning of the word "fallacy" or stop using it.

At least you admit that slavery wasn't wrong, but that was only one question I posed two questions to you, the other one was.....

I may be mistaken but I thought you were interested in a debate. But it looks like you're only interested in spouting off racist bullshit.

Slavery was wrong you jackass, it was the dehumanization of Africans and yes, you answered you own question which is begging the question jackass, a fallacy in itself.

Slavery was wrong you jackass, it was the dehumanization of Africans and yes, you answered you own question which is begging the question jackass, a fallacy in itself.

Do you even know what a fallacy is?

Why do you refuse to address the other question?

And no slavery was not wrong, it was a perfectly legal and accepted practice.

The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

In 1860 there were at least six Negroes in Louisiana who owned 65 or more slaves The largest number, 152 slaves, were owned by the widow C. Richards and her son P.C. Richards, who owned a large sugar cane plantation. Another Negro slave magnate in Louisiana, with over 100 slaves, was Antoine Dubuclet, a sugar planter whose estate was valued at (in 1860 dollars) $264,000 (3). That year, the mean wealth of southern white men was $3,978 (4).

In Charleston, South Carolina in 1860 125 free Negroes owned slaves; six of them owning 10 or more. Of the $1.5 million in taxable property owned by free Negroes in Charleston, more than $300,000 represented slave holdings (5). In North Carolina 69 free Negroes were slave owners (6).

In 1860 William Ellison was South Carolina's largest Negro slaveowner. In Black Masters. A Free Family of Color in the Old South, authors Michael P. Johnson and James L. Roak write a sympathetic account of Ellison's life. From Ellison's birth as a slave to his death at 71, the authors attempt to provide justification, based on their own speculation, as to why a former slave would become a magnate slave master.

Black Slave Owners Civil War Article by Robert M Grooms

Your concession is duly noted.

The Bass already answered you jackass. Again, jackass, you asked and answered your own question, which is begging the question, a fallacy in itself.

The Bass already answered you jackass. Again, jackass, you asked and answered your own question, which is begging the question, a fallacy in itself.

The dumBASS has never answered this question.

It's been asked at least three times and everytime you've ignored it. So it's safe to assume that you refuse to answer because it would weaken your argument against the evil whitey.

You are as predictable as my five year old grandson. I have fifty bucks riding on your response.

It's been asked at least three times and everytime you've ignored it. So it's safe to assume that you refuse to answer because it would weaken your argument against the evil whitey.

You are as predictable as my five year old grandson. I have fifty bucks riding on your response.

Black Masters: The Misunderstood Slaveowners | Southern Quarterly | Find Articles at BNET

Most black "slaveowners" were philantrophic, meaning they bought slaves to free them, not to exploit them.

Again, jackass, you asked and answered your own question, which is begging the question, a fallacy in itself.

Black Masters: The Misunderstood Slaveowners | Southern Quarterly | Find Articles at BNET

Most black "slaveowners" were philantrophic, meaning they bought slaves to free them, not to exploit them.

Again, jackass, you asked and answered your own question, which is begging the question, a fallacy in itself.

he theorized that free black masters were a benevolent or philanthropic group of individuals owning only family members or friends

You fail!!

Dammit. I get home from work, and my inbox is jammed full of pics from C-Bass.

Hey asshole. I'm not opening them. No I am not meeting you, no I do not want to have a date with you and no, I do not want to know what you look like with your shirt off. For the last time, stop it.

You homogenized, pasturized, sissified, fag out cracker, keep you sodomosexual fantasies to yourself.

Oh great. So now instead of pictures, since he knows I won't open them, C-Bass is emailing me erotic homosexual stories starring himself.

One last time C-Bass....I'm not gay, I do not want to be a part of your fantasies. Go away.

White people are always in a state of denial, when blacks try to point out the evil deeds from their past.
They will try to side step the questions, or avoid answering directly, by accusing blacks of reverse racism, or use what ever diversion tactic that they can think of, but they will never answear, or accept responsiblity for the evils deeds of their past, or for the evil that they are engaged in today.
They will prefer to promote Homosexual marriage rights, or other perversions, than address what they
have done to blacks in the past.

Black people are always in a state of denial, when anybody tries to point out the racism in their present.

See how that works 52ndGutter?

It is 52ndStreet , Mr. white Liability. And ther is no such thing as racists blacks of the present.

White people are always in a state of denial, when blacks try to point out the evil deeds from their past.
They will try to side step the questions, or avoid answering directly, by accusing blacks of reverse racism, or use what ever diversion tactic that they can think of, but they will never answear, or accept responsiblity for the evils deeds of their past, or for the evil that they are engaged in today.
They will prefer to promote Homosexual marriage rights, or other perversions, than address what they
have done to blacks in the past.

Black people are always in a state of denial, when anybody tries to point out the racism in their present.

See how that works 52ndGutter?

It is 52ndStreet , Mr. white Liability. And ther is no such thing as racists blacks of the present.

Really? You and my jerk brother in law would get along fine, he also doesn't think blacks can be racist when he is one of the biggest of them. He wouldn't let his daughters date whites and his oldest daughter ended up eloping because she married a white man and he didn't approve.

He believes we are all racist because we call him a jerk. He's really having a hard time with my other nieces black husband as we all love him. Of course, he's really sweet and good to my niece, and the rest of the family, and we love his family as well. We've never met the jerk's family, nor would we want to. He's a jerk because he's a jerk but he thinks we believe he's a jerk because he's black. You want to see racism, you will, even when it doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back