Why do whites call it hate when........

mr. Bass,

i am a former roman cathoilc priest and i know the bible well. When god created the world he spent many millions of years doing it. He made many mistakes while creating the perfect human being. First he made the gorilla, he tried again and made the monkey. The monkey and gorilla mated and low and behold out came Yukon. God said "this in not good" and he started over and made (redacted) man " absolute perfection" said god.

ftfy

Blacks in Africa had nothing to do with the treatment of blacks in America, they didn't create nor run the chattel slavery here in America, they didn't create and support Jim Crow. The actions of the Africans do not debunk nor refute what happened in AmeriKKa a far as racism, and discrimination.

Whites were not the only slave owners in America. Had the Africans not sold people into slavery there would not have been enslaved Africans here. There was no excuse for their treatment. It was horrendous, few doubt this, but some people think all whites are either to blame or in denial...neither is true.

Lies. Blacks in Africa are nor responsible for slavery in America since slavery in America existed before the trans-Atlantic Slave trade from Africa.

Mr Bass,

We took you out of trees and civilized you. Do you really believe we could have just brought uncivilzed, insect eating, dark-people to America? We had to civilize you and still have you understand "your place".

To be honest Mr Bass it is the Negro who owes the Caucasian, you'd still be swinging in trees and howling at the moon if it weren't for us.

Im curious why Bass is so concerned about slavery that happened 200 years ago, before any of us were alive, yet he has no problems at all with the slavery that is committed in the year 2009. There is only one race left on earth that still practices slavery today, and its black people in Africa. Where is your concern for them? Oh, i guess slavery is ok, so long as white people arent involved.

White people evolved past the barbarism of the past, but black people have not. Its a sad state that "your people" are in, but instead of concentrating on things that matter in the modern era, you should focus on a bunch of shit that white people in the past did. Im certain that blaming white people today for the sins of white people in the past, is going to fix ALL your massive cultural problems.

Bass is a fucking joke. The sad part is, hes too stupid to process real logic, so no matter what you say, he just continues his racist rants about white people.

Im curious why Bass is so concerned about slavery that happened 200 years ago, before any of us were alive, yet he has no problems at all with the slavery that is committed in the year 2009. There is only one race left on earth that still practices slavery today, and its black people in Africa. Where is your concern for them? Oh, i guess slavery is ok, so long as white people arent involved.

White people evolved past the barbarism of the past, but black people have not. Its a sad state that "your people" are in, but instead of concentrating on things that matter in the modern era, you should focus on a bunch of shit that white people in the past did. Im certain that blaming white people today for the sins of white people in the past, is going to fix ALL your massive cultural problems.

Bass is a fucking joke. The sad part is, hes too stupid to process real logic, so no matter what you say, he just continues his racist rants about white people.

I hate me some white people my own damn self...you for instance..goddamnamericaboy

I hate me some white people my own damn self...you for instance..goddamnamericaboy

*shrugs*

You hate alot of people and things. Whats new about that? You are the local freakshow, and everyone but you knows it. I was hoping to get a response from a reasonable poster. Your insane rantings bore me Huggy, so please dont ever respond to my posts.

Blacks in Africa had nothing to do with the treatment of blacks in America, they didn't create nor run the chattel slavery here in America, they didn't create and support Jim Crow. The actions of the Africans do not debunk nor refute what happened in AmeriKKa a far as racism, and discrimination.

Whites were not the only slave owners in America. Had the Africans not sold people into slavery there would not have been enslaved Africans here. There was no excuse for their treatment. It was horrendous, few doubt this, but some people think all whites are either to blame or in denial...neither is true.

Lies. Blacks in Africa are nor responsible for slavery in America since slavery in America existed before the trans-Atlantic Slave trade from Africa.

African have been practicing slavery eons before the start of the tran-atlantic slave trade. Dumbass!!
Slavery in Africa, the institution of slavery as it existed in Africa, and the effects of world slave-trade systems on African people and societies. As in most of the world, slavery, or involuntary human servitude, was practiced across Africa from prehistoric times to the modern era.

Educate yourself.

Slavery in Africa

Why do try to speak logically to Mr Bass? Obviously he is one of the Negro people who still cling to the ways of the "old country". I picture him living in a Trailer (grass hut), swinging from his Willow Tree (vines of the jungle), wearing cheap costume jewelry (bone through his nose). and chanting to his dead monkey god (rapping).

Pray trll my children but we of the Priesthood tried for years to civilize these people and presnt God to them but they refused to accept our gracious offers. In the end we brought them to the land of "milk and honey' by force and that was in the long run a good thing..........for them anyway. Now they live on welfare year round.

Last edited:
OK. Give them their history back....or their future, should they desire to return to the great homeland.

HOLY SHIT !
Is dat brudda huffin a Newpote ?:eusa_angel:

Attachments

• $bushmen_kalahari_safari_botswana_reis-1.jpg
    $bushmen_kalahari_safari_botswana_reis-1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

*shrugs*

You hate alot of people and things. Whats new about that? You are the local freakshow, and everyone but you knows it. I was hoping to get a response from a reasonable poster. Your insane rantings bore me Huggy, so please dont ever respond to my posts.

Go fuck yourself you pompus little prick. Do your research..my introductory statement. My WHOLE purpose of being here is to kick your stupid christian fascist neo con asses and I will do it whenever and wherever and to whomever I find them.

Last edited:

*shrugs*

Go fuck yourself you pomus little prick. Do your research..my introductory statement. My WHOLE purpose of being here is to kick your stupid christian fascist neo con asses and I will do it whenever and wherever and to whomever I find them.

Im an atheist you fucking dumbass, and im not a fascist or a neo con. Only a crazy person would assume to know the religion and political veiws of a complete stranger. What fucking world do you live in Freakshow? I enjoy the fact that its impossible for a nutcase like you to hide your stupidity and insanity.

Now, i desire entertainment, so i command you to say some more crazy shit for my amusement. Do not keep me waiting or i will make you eat your tin foil hat, and then ill put you back in your padded cell.

Last edited:
Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present? If truth is truth and it sets one free, why can't whites acknowledge the truth instead of accusing people of hate when the wrongs of whites are pointed out. Conversely, when whites point out the actions of non-whites, its never considered as hate and or racism.

Example, when Black Muslims state that the white enslaved the black man, rape black women during slavery, brainwashed blacks into believing they never had any history, denied and prevented enslaved Africans from speaking their language and outwardly practicing their culture, forcefully imposed European names upon the same people, denied the black people the right to vote, enacted social policies which pushed black people into ghettos, discriminated against black in employment and housing acquisition, used violence and intimidation against blacks to stop them from demanding equal rights, etc the Black Muslims are stating the truth because it is an undeniable fact that these have happened and some of these things still happen even today. Based on the above *FACTS* how can anyone call that hate speech and or being racist?

You answered your own question in the first paragraph, hell in the first sentence. You commited what is know as racist stereotyping. Stop perpetrating and reenforcing racism and you'll see a lot of what you view as racism disappear.

*shrugs*

Go fuck yourself you pomus little prick. Do your research..my introductory statement. My WHOLE purpose of being here is to kick your stupid christian fascist neo con asses and I will do it whenever and wherever and to whomever I find them.

Im an atheist you fucking dumbass, and im not a fascist or a neo con. Only a crazy person would assume to know the religion and political veiws of a complete stranger. What fucking world do you live in Freakshow? I enjoy the fact that its impossible for a nutcase like you to hide your stupidity and insanity.

Now, i desire entertainment, so i command you to say some more crazy shit for my amusement. Do not keep me waiting or i will make you eat your tin foil hat, and then ill put you back in your padded cell.

Im an atheist

Oh....:eusa_whistle:

Not all white people are racist. American whites for the most part are racist. The rest of us though are not.

If that's all the Nation of Islam did there wouldn't be a problem. It would also help if they'd remember that a hell of a lot of Cauacasian folks died trying to end slavery on this country and that it was Caucasian folks ended slavery in Africa for a brief time. Oh and that isn't why they are called racist. They are called racist for teaching that the whiteman is the devil much as the Kan is called racist for having tought that the black man is the devil.

Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present? If truth is truth and it sets one free, why can't whites acknowledge the truth instead of accusing people of hate when the wrongs of whites are pointed out. Conversely, when whites point out the actions of non-whites, its never considered as hate and or racism.

Example, when Black Muslims state that the white enslaved the black man, rape black women during slavery, brainwashed blacks into believing they never had any history, denied and prevented enslaved Africans from speaking their language and outwardly practicing their culture, forcefully imposed European names upon the same people, denied the black people the right to vote, enacted social policies which pushed black people into ghettos, discriminated against black in employment and housing acquisition, used violence and intimidation against blacks to stop them from demanding equal rights, etc the Black Muslims are stating the truth because it is an undeniable fact that these have happened and some of these things still happen even today. Based on the above *FACTS* how can anyone call that hate speech and or being racist?

Why do blacks call it racist when Whites point out that black people can be racist too?

Why do blacks call it racist when Whites point out that black people can be racist too?

The Negro people really do not understand what the meaning of racist is. Negro's believe that if they are denied welfare it is racist.

Forum List

Back