Why do whites call it hate when........

Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present? If truth is truth and it sets one free, why can't whites acknowledge the truth instead of accusing people of hate when the wrongs of whites are pointed out.

The truth is that blacks are incapable of creating or maintaining the civilization and standard of living provided to them by whites.

This is irrespective of what anyone believes or says, black or white, or how "racist" they might be.

My advice to blacks is to shut the fuck up about white "racism", TRY to behave and thank the good Lord you don't live in Haiti. Personally, I'd airlift the fucking lot of you back to Africa yesterday if I could. Assuming Charlie Bass is actually mostly black, without whites, he wouldn't be tapping away on a computer keyboard. He'd be munching on grubs and shitting behind a tree.

Last edited:
You have provided no evidence that black traders are responsible for the white man's brutality of enslaved Africans in AmeriKKKa, they had no direct control or influence over what happened in AmeriKKKa as far as *TREATMENT* of enslaved Africans.Africans slave traders had a role in the slave trade, but not the treatment of the enslaved Africans themselves.

Untrue. Of course I provided evidence. You just choose to ignore it because you lack the intellectual ability to deal with it.

No surprise in that. You are an arrogant, ignorant stupid racist afterall.

AGAIN: the slaves GOT here because they were sold INTO slavery by black African Slave Traders. Thus, black African Slave Traders bear some of the responsibility.

You sticking your fingers in your wax-clotted ears and talking over the truth will not change it.

Let the Bass repeat this for your dumb brain since you don't get it, African traders played a role in the *SLAVE TRADE* which is true, but they are *NOT* responsible for the treatment in America of enslaved Africans, which is soley the doing and responsibility of the American white man. If someone goes to a car lot and buys a car then decided to use the car in shooting, robberies, rapes, and bombings, the lot that sold the car bears no responsibility for the crimes committed, whoever bought the car is responsible. In the same manner, African traders bear no responsibility for the treatment in America of enslaved Afro-Americans, none, they cannot be blamed, they had nothing to do with the mistreatment of African American slaves and to even suggest so is merely shifting blame to make whites look not so bad. When whites bought the slaves they did not have to mistreat them, they didn't have to rape them and steal their names from them, they didn't have to forbid them from reading and writing, they didn't have to consider such people as 3/5 human, but that is what whites did, no African slave trader made them do those things, so they cannot be partially blamed for that treatment, end of discussion.

Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present? If truth is truth and it sets one free, why can't whites acknowledge the truth instead of accusing people of hate when the wrongs of whites are pointed out. Conversely, when whites point out the actions of non-whites, its never considered as hate and or racism.

Example, when Black Muslims state that the white enslaved the black man, rape black women during slavery, brainwashed blacks into believing they never had any history, denied and prevented enslaved Africans from speaking their language and outwardly practicing their culture, forcefully imposed European names upon the same people, denied the black people the right to vote, enacted social policies which pushed black people into ghettos, discriminated against black in employment and housing acquisition, used violence and intimidation against blacks to stop them from demanding equal rights, etc the Black Muslims are stating the truth because it is an undeniable fact that these have happened and some of these things still happen even today. Based on the above *FACTS* how can anyone call that hate speech and or being racist?

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn again Charlie you are a slave to your racist hate, get over it and move on. The more you post this crap the more I am inclined to not vote for black people, i will think that you all have a hidden agenda. You are doing your race no service.

Last edited:
You have provided no evidence that black traders are responsible for the white man's brutality of enslaved Africans in AmeriKKKa, they had no direct control or influence over what happened in AmeriKKKa as far as *TREATMENT* of enslaved Africans.Africans slave traders had a role in the slave trade, but not the treatment of the enslaved Africans themselves.

Untrue. Of course I provided evidence. You just choose to ignore it because you lack the intellectual ability to deal with it.

No surprise in that. You are an arrogant, ignorant stupid racist afterall.

AGAIN: the slaves GOT here because they were sold INTO slavery by black African Slave Traders. Thus, black African Slave Traders bear some of the responsibility.

You sticking your fingers in your wax-clotted ears and talking over the truth will not change it.

Let the Bass repeat this for your dumb brain since you don't get it, African traders played a role in the *SLAVE TRADE* which is true, but they are *NOT* responsible for the treatment in America of enslaved Africans, * * * *

Since you JUST contradicted yourself and are far too much of an imbecile and a blind racist to grasp that you in fact just did contradict yourself, I will show it. You, being a blind racist imbecile, will again fail to see it. Your problem, you bigot.

You FINALLY acknowledged that "African traders played a role in the *SLAVE TRADE*" but you PROMPTLY undercut that ADMISSION by denying an unavoidable corollary: that BECAUSE they played a role in the slave trade AT ALL, they DO bear responsiblity (in part) for what later happened to the human beings THEY SOLD into SLAVERY.

BUT FOR oxygen, there can be no fire. Oxygen may not be responsible for the lighting of a match, but it is intimately connected to the consequence. No oxygen = no fire.

Similarly, you racist moron, BUT FOR black African slave traders selling fellow black Africans to white slave traders, there would be no institution of slavery and if there were no institution of slavery there could be no mistreatment of black African Slaves by ultimate slave owners. No black African slave traders = no slavery.

You seem to have a great deal of trouble with the notion of accepting (or assigning) personal responsiblity.

I am not surprised. If a black racist tool such as you cannot point his idiot racist finger exclusively at the white devil, then he is unable to point his finger at all.

You are JUST that racist and blind and arrogant and ignorant and stupid and petty and venal. I pity the Basshole.

Last edited:
[

Since you JUST contradicted yourself and are far too much of an imbecile and a blind racist to grasp that you in fact just did contradict yourself, I will show it. You, being a blind racist imbecile, will again fail to see it. Your problem, you bigot.

There is no contradiction moron, you dumb jackass refuses to draw the difference between the sales of slaves and the their treatment in America, they're two different things, the ones who sold are not responsible nor accountable for the actions of the buyer. Thats been made crystal to you ad naseum. African slave traders didn't mistreat Afro-Americans, the American white man did.

You FINALLY acknowledged that "African traders played a role in the *SLAVE TRADE*" but you PROMPTLY undercut that ADMISSION by denying an unavoidable corollary:

The Bass never undercut a damn thing, he simply said the African traders did not mistreat Afro-Americans therefore they are not the blame for the state of the black man in America, the American white man is.

that BECAUSE they played a role in the slave trade AT ALL, they DO bear responsiblity (in part) for what later happened to the human beings THEY SOLD into SLAVERY.

They do not bear any responsibility for what happened in America, the American white man does, not the slave traders. The slave traders didn't mistreat Afro-Americans, the American white man did.

BUT FOR oxygen, there can be no fire. Oxygen may not be responsible for the lighting of a match, but it is intimately connected to the consequence. No oxygen = no fire

Oxygen is need for fire and that is an involuntray process your jackass, where as African traders offered POWs for sale and whites had a choice to buy and later mistreat those people, which makes it voluntary, not involuntary which means whites had a choice.

Similarly, you racist moron, BUT FOR black African slave traders selling fellow black Africans to white slave traders, there would be no institution of slavery and if there were no institution of slavery there could be no mistreatment of black African Slaves by ultimate slave owners. No black African slave traders = no slavery.

Thats downright BS, slavery existed in the Americans before the importation of Africans as slaves so you are out of your damn mind, when was the last time you picked up a damn history book? Are you now blaming African traders for starting slavery in AmeriKKA? You've really lost your damn mind, you're really trying to blame African traders for the rise of white supremacy is essence right? Whites had a choice to mistreat those people, no African forced them to do anything, thats strictly the wrongs of the American white man, don't pass the buck to African traders who had nothing to do with the treatment of Afro-Americans.

You seem to have a great deal of trouble with the notion of accepting (or assigning) personal responsiblity.

no that seems to be you jackass, blaming African traders for the actions of whites in America against Afro-Americans as if the white evil slavemasterbaters had no choice in their actions.

[

There is no contradiction moron, * * * *

The idiot racist Basshole thinks denying reality will make a better debating point for him. :lol:

No, Basshole. There IS a contradiction as I just finished unequivocally illustrating. Only a lying fool would deny it -- as we can see.

You are indeed the moron.

Since you wish to lie rather than to engage in honest debate, there's not much point discussing this with you further. Being a liar and a racist moron is no way for you to continue to go through life, Basshole.

Seek professional help.

Bass

I would still like you to answer this -

1 - What do you call someone that only posts negative comments about another race?
2 - And why would someone do this?

Liability is on ignore so no one is listening to her endless trolling of the Bass and name calling. The fact remains that of all people in the world, no group of people have committed as much racially based crimes against humanity that white Europeans, and to point out this fact is not racist hate speech, to deny it is racist.

Liability is on ignore so no one is listening to her endless trolling of the Bass and name calling. The fact remains that of all people in the world, no group of people have committed as much racially based crimes against humanity that white Europeans, and to point out this fact is not racist hate speech, to deny it is racist.

Newsflash for the Basshole. One wimp like you putting me on ignore does not prevent others with open minds from reading my posts, you moron.

And your alleged "fact" is nonsense anyway. You only say such ignorant trollish things because you are a committed vile racist pig dog.

Well all white people aren't part of a global conspiracy against blacks, but there are some who basically do have an agenda against blacks.

Thanks for answering the question head on.

Yes, you are correct about the agenda. And, of course, it applies to all races, creeds and colors.

Historically people do acknowledge that all races are guilty of this, but what about the American white man, who continues to practice these acts while making the same acknowledgment you just made and then denying that any such things are still going on and downplays the historical acts? When the Bass says American white he's referring exclusively to the racist adversaries of the black man, not all American whites.

:clap2:
See? He's not stereotyping. Now we can all come to an agreement...hopefully. :eusa_whistle:

White people are always in a state of denial, when blacks try to point out the evil deeds from their past.
They will try to side step the questions, or avoid answering directly, by accusing blacks of reverse racism, or use what ever diversion tactic that they can think of, but they will never answear, or accept responsiblity for the evils deeds of their past, or for the evil that they are engaged in today.
They will prefer to promote Homosexual marriage rights, or other perversions, than address what they
have done to blacks in the past.

Last edited:
White people are always in a state of denial, when blacks try to point out the evil deeds from their past.
They will try to side step the questions, or avoid answering directly, by accusing blacks of reverse racism, or use what ever diversion tactic that they can think of, but they will never answear, or accept responsiblity for the evils deeds of their past, or for the evil that they are engaged in today.
They will prefer to promote Homosexual marriage rights, or other perversions, than address what they
have done to blacks in the past.

Black people are always in a state of denial, when anybody tries to point out the racism in their present.

See how that works 52ndGutter?

I must admit BASS your one sick puppy, this yearning to wallow continuously in the past will get you nowhere. To state that only white people are racist is a racist statement in iteself. And as others have pointed out here you cannot push aside the acts of the black slave traders in Africa. They were quite happy to take the white mans money and they themselves treated their captives just as badly.

Your statement that they were not responsible for what happend to the slaves in America is completely wrong as they new exactly what was going to happen to these fellow Africans. Although you like to use examples the ones you use are very poor indeed. What the black slave traders were like is this example, if a pedo kidnaps a child and then passes the child on to another pedo he knows exactly what is going to happen to that child so he would also be guilty of a crime would he not but according to you that is not the case.

That is a more apt example rather than the ones you use. Nobody is denying what the black slaves went through and who was responsible but to harp on all the time that its all down to the white man and white Europeans is wrong. You are just picking out a period in mans history thats suits your agenda of racism against the white man. History is littered with the suffering of mankind perpetrated by all races and colours.

It would be far better if you did something possitive about this rather than whining about it all the time. Irrespective of our skin colour we are all human and right now there are people of all colours and races that are suffering and what are you as an individual doing about it, anything? If you are so concerned about the suffering of mankind perhaps you can tell us all here what action you have taken to try and improve the plight of your fellow man.

What have you done in your own community to improve the quality of life for your fellow human beings?

Blacks rightfully point out the racist actions of whites, past and present? If truth is truth and it sets one free, why can't whites acknowledge the truth instead of accusing people of hate when the wrongs of whites are pointed out. Conversely, when whites point out the actions of non-whites, its never considered as hate and or racism.

Example, when Black Muslims state that the white enslaved the black man, rape black women during slavery, brainwashed blacks into believing they never had any history, denied and prevented enslaved Africans from speaking their language and outwardly practicing their culture, forcefully imposed European names upon the same people, denied the black people the right to vote, enacted social policies which pushed black people into ghettos, discriminated against black in employment and housing acquisition, used violence and intimidation against blacks to stop them from demanding equal rights, etc the Black Muslims are stating the truth because it is an undeniable fact that these have happened and some of these things still happen even today. Based on the above *FACTS* how can anyone call that hate speech and or being racist?
When you are basing it on historical facts it is not racist. If you really to point out racism point it all out. Or stick to exact specifics of what it is today that you see wrong. Don't blame all for a few or expect to be called on it. I'm white (mostly look that away anyhow). I've been discriminated against for refusing to discriminate. I don't blame all people for that. I do however think there are discrimination enablers. There are also screamers out there that feel like they deserve more than a fair shot. It happens both ways. There are white people in ghetto's right along with blacks, mexicans, indians and orientals. If you want to help solve these problems find the root causes. It is no longer an issue of nationality or race or color.

Dammit. I get home from work, and my inbox is jammed full of pics from C-Bass.

Hey asshole. I'm not opening them. No I am not meeting you, no I do not want to have a date with you and no, I do not want to know what you look like with your shirt off. For the last time, stop it.

You know what you get to a point when attrocities comited A HUNDRED AND FIFTY YEARS AGO just don't justify reparations now.

My Irish ancestors were treated like SHIT when they came here.....Should I get reparations? How about the African tribes taking slaves from other tribe.

It is time to GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!

Yes, those things did happen bass by whites and other races in the past against black people. But understand, that was the past. How many of those things stated in your original message actually are still happening today. I don't know how many times anyone can say this, but the past is the past man, let it goooooo. You can live in the past all you want and keep talking about it, so what is your point exactly that you are trying to get across on all of your posts on this message board? Exactly WHAT? Spill it out man, what is your deal with all of the continuing posts in different threads that show you are still mad and angry about the past. What do you want? Money? Reparations? A new job? A wonderful place to live? Just post exactly what the hell you are trying to get across from all of your posts you have made on this board since you have started posting here! Come on man let it out! I'm here for ya man. Just let me know. See ya.

Forum List

Back