Why Do Whites Believe African...

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.
African chiefs urged to apologise for slave trade

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

"In my experience it's mainly the African diaspora who want an apology. People aren't milling around Lagos or Accra moaning about why chiefs don't apologise. They are more concerned about the everyday and why they still have bad governance."

Good for THEM.

And I mean that.

The slave traders were Arabs.

They bought slaves from the Negro tribal chiefs and sold them to the Dutch sea captains making port along the West African coast.

They bought slaves from the Negro tribal chiefs and sold them to the Dutch sea captains making port along the West African coast.
Yes there were some Arab slave traders. However, that has nothing to do with what I am talking about. Concentrate. the US slave trade.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Your op question does not make sense.

We believe it happened because it did happen.

We use it as a response to bat shit crazy libs who pretend taht whites have sooooo evul.
It doesnt make sense to you because you lack intelligence.

No it didnt happen. There is zero proof it happend.

Africa is...well its in Africa. Even if your claim was true what does that have to do with the US doing reparations? It has dick to do with another country or continent.
Wait a minute! After ALL THE AID MONEY the US has squandered on Africa you now claim reparations?
What does aid to Africa have to do with it? I know you are not that smart but you would have to be a descendant of someone that was enslaved in the US to get reparations. Africa is not in the US. Are you really this slow or are you playing stupid?
Can you find any whites who owned slaves?

Reparations would be paid by the US government because it made slavery, and jim crow legal. So stop asking silly questions.

Wrong.

The US government made slavery legal. After that the US government made jim crow legal. Whites had every option to not buy slaves from whatever chiefs you want to use for your excuses..

What do you mean used to?
Africans love to buy and sell people today just as they have always done.

This map shows where the world’s 30 million slaves live. There are 60,000 in the U.S.

The US government made slavery legal. After that the US government made jim crow legal. Whites had every option to not buy slaves from whatever chiefs you want to use for your excuses..
When slavery was made legal, there was no US government. Now stop begging.

The first slave owner in America was a black, Dufus.

When slavery was made legal, there was no US government. Now stop begging.

The US government made slavery legal. Now stop lying.

No he was not. And please do not post that meme about Anthony Johnson that uses another mans picture claiming it was Johnson.

No he was not. And please do not post that meme about Anthony Johnson that uses another mans picture claiming it was Johnson.
They didn't have cameras in 1621, Dufus.

Your op question does not make sense.

We believe it happened because it did happen.

We use it as a response to bat shit crazy libs who pretend taht whites have sooooo evul.
It doesnt make sense to you because you lack intelligence.

No it didnt happen. There is zero proof it happend.

Africa is...well its in Africa. Even if your claim was true what does that have to do with the US doing reparations? It has dick to do with another country or continent.
Wait a minute! After ALL THE AID MONEY the US has squandered on Africa you now claim reparations?
What does aid to Africa have to do with it? I know you are not that smart but you would have to be a descendant of someone that was enslaved in the US to get reparations. Africa is not in the US. Are you really this slow or are you playing stupid?
Can you find any whites who owned slaves?

Reparations would be paid by the US government because it made slavery, and jim crow legal. So stop asking silly questions.

Country will be minority majority soon. YOu really going to tax brown and black people to pay for something white people did?

I am 100% in favor of giving reparations to any black person still alive who was a slave. .. :cool:
Does that also apply to blacks held as slaves by Muslims in other parts of the world?

They didn't have cameras in 1621, Dufus.

No they didn't and that's one reason why the claim of a black owning slaves first in America is a lie. Secondly, there is the matter of date. Whites owned slaves in America at least 15 years before Johnson.

I am 100% in favor of giving reparations to any black person still alive who was a slave. .. :cool:
Does that also apply to blacks held as slaves by Muslims in other parts of the world?

No. Why should it?
Because he said he's "100% in favor of giving reparations to any black person still alive who was a slave". That includes ALL slaves, even the ones still held today by Muslims. Or don't you care about other black people being slaves today?

No. Why should it?
Because he said he's "100% in favor of giving reparations to any black person still alive who was a slave". That includes ALL slaves, even the ones still held today by Muslims. Or don't you care about other black people being slaves today?

Since the subject matter has to do with America what you ad Sunni man think really means nothing. There are over I million slaves in Europe right now. STFU.

Forum List

Back