Why Do Whites Believe African...

Tell you what, if you can prove someone's ancestors owned slaves from africa, sue them in court and go after the inherited wealth from that family.

Then say good bye to the democrook party.

Why would I sue some random white person? Reparations are to be paid by the US not some individual.

Why do you think my tax money should go to pay reparations? I've never owned any slaves nor have any of my ancestors.

Would you like it if you had to pony up some of your tax money pay for reparations to the Irish or the Jews, and had no say in it?

Geez man. You people sure come up with some screwy ideas.
Because its a unpaid bill from the US and a precedent has been set already with the Japanese and Natives.

I'm all for reparations. I would have zero problem with it.

However thats not the point of my OP. I am asking why whites believe in the lies other whites used to justify slavery.

Well I hate to piss in your momma's cornbread, but these reparations you are waiting for ain't gonna happen.

I don't know anything about "lies other whites used to justify slavery". Nobody I know of justifies slavery and it's been both unconstitutional and illegal for as long as I can remember.

In fact, the only slavery I'm aware of these days are those urban pimps who keeps women high on drugs and sell their bodies for money.
I agree. The whites that run this country will never pay reparations to Blacks.

Whites used all types of justifications. You should really research that point.

I'm not talking about "these days". I am asking why whites claim the lies other whites told are factual?

Dude, black people have already gotten tons of "reparations" in this country. Never heard of Affirmative Action, welfare, food stamps, Obamaphones, preferential treatment for jobs, university admissions, and recruitment for athletics, rent assistance, Black History Month, and 8 years of your own black President?

And now you want more? :laughing0301:

Why would I sue some random white person? Reparations are to be paid by the US not some individual.

Why do you think my tax money should go to pay reparations? I've never owned any slaves nor have any of my ancestors.

Would you like it if you had to pony up some of your tax money pay for reparations to the Irish or the Jews, and had no say in it?

Because its a unpaid bill from the US and a precedent has been set already with the Japanese and Natives.

However thats not the point of my OP. I am asking why whites believe in the lies other whites used to justify slavery.

Well I hate to piss in your momma's cornbread, but these reparations you are waiting for ain't gonna happen.

I don't know anything about "lies other whites used to justify slavery". Nobody I know of justifies slavery and it's been both unconstitutional and illegal for as long as I can remember.

In fact, the only slavery I'm aware of these days are those urban pimps who keeps women high on drugs and sell their bodies for money.

I'm not talking about "these days". I am asking why whites claim the lies other whites told are factual?

You still begging for hand outs?
Not at all. I dont have to do what you do for a living.

Dude, black people have already gotten tons of "reparations" in this country. Never heard of Affirmative Action, welfare, food stamps, Obamaphones, preferential treatment for jobs, university admissions, and recruitment for athletics, rent assistance, Black History Month, and 8 years of your own black President?

I cant tell if your an idiot or just unread. Everything you just listed whites get more of it. Reparations has to do with just Black people. Do you understand what I am talking about?

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

Well why didn't they fight back?

You still can't comprehend history, blacks took blacks hostage and sold them to the white man. They took them to America aboard slave ships and sold them ..

The end of the story..

Oh yeah Obama born in Kenya, some how made it to Hawaii and then made it to Chicago , then Chicago bear Mike didn't want to contest him for a Illinois Senate seat.. so Obama somehow became president and that pissed off a lot of people, so this crazy guy Trump took on this corrupt Hillary..
They did fight back. Who told you they didnt?

No they didnt and there is zero proof of that. Hence this thread and your lack of evidence.

Read a history book retard...

61wqH8FQ4ZL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Tell you what, if you can prove someone's ancestors owned slaves from africa, sue them in court and go after the inherited wealth from that family.

Then say good bye to the democrook party.

Not with my tax dollars it won't. Go get a job you freeloading bum. Quit begging for help from white people.
You wouldnt have a choice monkey. You dont control your tax dollars. The government does.
I wouldn't have a choice in what? Are you referring to your fantasy world where we give black people reparations? It isn't going to happen, so stop begging, you worthless bum.

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

Well why didn't they fight back?

You still can't comprehend history, blacks took blacks hostage and sold them to the white man. They took them to America aboard slave ships and sold them ..

The end of the story..

Oh yeah Obama born in Kenya, some how made it to Hawaii and then made it to Chicago , then Chicago bear Mike didn't want to contest him for a Illinois Senate seat.. so Obama somehow became president and that pissed off a lot of people, so this crazy guy Trump took on this corrupt Hillary..
They did fight back. Who told you they didnt?

No they didnt and there is zero proof of that. Hence this thread and your lack of evidence.

Read a history book retard...

View attachment 202065
I did you idiot. You should read a real one.

I cant tell if your an idiot or just unread. Everything you just listed whites get more of it. Reparations has to do with just Black people. Do you understand what I am talking about?

No. I really don't understand what you're trying to say. Except that you feel that you're entitled to more of the taxpayer's money, much of which comes out of black folk's paychecks too.

What? The other choice is take personal responsibility

You do know Tarzan is Bullshit right?

Blacks attacked other blacks in Africa they sold them to whites

a85eeb73f867331a708473e95e2b940e.gif

Your op question does not make sense.

We believe it happened because it did happen.

We use it as a response to bat shit crazy libs who pretend taht whites have sooooo evul.
He lives in a world created in his own head.

While we're on the subject of black privilege, I might as well list some more...

1. There are a wide variety of organizations catering specifically to black folks and promoting their interests without being considered controversial. There are few organizations specifically for whites that are not considered controversial.

2. Before elections, it is considered politically correct to appeal specifically to Black voters but not to White voters.

3. Black identity and pride is considered a form of empowerment. White identity and pride is considered a form of racism.

4. The media downplays or conceals news with negative associations for Blacks while doing the opposite for news with positive associations.

5. Fictional TV series and movies tend to depict Black folks on average much more positive than of Whites. Also, Blacks as criminals are greatly underrepresented compared to real world crime statistics.

6. Black folks have a much lower risk of being accused of racism than Whites, even if the circumstances are similar.

7. Black people can use racism in order to explain various individual or group failures, while Whites can not.

8. "Black Studies" depicts Black people positively. "Whiteness studies" depict Whites negatively.

9. Racial "diversity"/"sensitivity training" depict Black people positively and Whites negatively.

Thats a map. Thats not proof of anything other than you are an idiot.

So you trying to tell us whites ran around Africa and kidnapped blacks?

They didn't know the land blacks did

View attachment 202068

See what happened was whites was on a ship looking for a McDonald's and some black guys was trading other black guys for some diamonds in Spain

True story look it up.

From a black person. lol!!

You are such a racist piece of shit.

Asslips is not a black person. Asslips is a n!99er. He likely has as much african ancestry as Rachel Dolezal and even less intelligence, assuming that's possible.

Asslips is the sort of piece of shit that blames his own pathetic excuse of a life on everyone else. It will never cross whatever sphincter functions as his "mind" that the reason he has failed too accomplish anything is because he has put no real effort into achieving anything.

For instance when I asserted he search for people who's family heritage includes former slave owners, he rejected the notion. He does not care to actually go after people who benefited from slavery, just like he rejects the fact that africans captured other africans in tribal conflicts and sold them to arab and Portuguese slave merchants. He would much rather blame the entire nation as a guilty party to give him a much larger group to hate.

That what asslips and the rest of the leftist malcontent population is motivated by after all anyway.

Hate.

Some folks believe in trying to reason with pieces of shit like this, and they're free to do so. I personally believe it will fail. These pieces of shit will continue to lose and increase their violent behavior until civil order breaks down, at which point the green lights switch on, and the good guys go across the intersection and engage the parasites. It will be ugly, but rest assured pieces of shit like asslips will feed stray dogs, rats, buzzards, ants and worms and finally contribute something to the world.

Nitrogen.

Slavery is still alive today and practice throughout the world, so are you making the claim that Blacks in Africa do not practice in the Sex Slave Trade and if so then you live a lie in life.

Also in your own response you stated traitors, so you admit Blacks in Africa nations during the height of Slave Trading were willing to work with Whites from Europe to sell their own into bondage...

As for your other comment please share links to those authors so the board can review the material you believe is factual or will say it is not your job?

Also Slavery has been around since the birth of humanity and Blacks from Africa were not the first to be enslaved nor is Slavery dead even here in America, but you will lie, deny and collect thirty pieces of silver from Rome...
Do you see that claim in my OP? What does that even have to do with what I said?

Yes. There were traitors. Not any policies of selling servants to white slavers.

Yes its not my job or the purpose of this thread. I asked a question. So far no one has been able to provide proof.

I dont care how long slavery has been around. I simply asked why do whites claim Africans had a drive thru where they sold other Black people willingly? Lets focus and not deflect.

You are projecting your feeling of Racial Brotherhood on people who did not have it.

They did not see it as selling "other black people" but as selling "other tribesmen" or "political problems" or "criminals".

Forum List

Back