Why Do Whites Believe African...

What in my OP made you think I hate white people

You collectivized whites as members of groups rather than Individuals.

what does your question have to do with my question?

You collectivized whites as members of groups rather than Individuals. Additionally, you collectivized blacks as members of groups rather than Individuals.

Are you going to answer my question or not? Why do you hate white people?
I collectively refer to Blacks as members of a group rather than individuals. Does that make you think I hate them?

Are you going to answer my OP?

You know, racism is just an ugly form of collectivism. As racists, collectivists view humans as members of groups rather than Individuals.

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.
Probably because those "reparations" will come from white people.

Black people who were never slaves will be paid by white people who never owned slaves.

Make sense?

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.
Reparations? For what?
For something that ended over 150 years ago.
...and was never rectified or paid for.

So, you're miserable here in the USA but won't move back to Africa?

Black people who were never slaves will be paid by white people who never owned slaves.

Make sense?

He's just another rabid statist holding up his arbitrary victim status card in hope for a handout from society's pocket at the discretion of a government gun. They're a dime a dozen these days. Move along, nothing to see here.

Make sense?
Thats what happens when the ancestors of the white people collectively never paid the back wages. If your parent died with debt arent you responsible for paying that debt even though you arent the one that incurred it?

Also you sound stupid or you are ignorant of the fact that Black people pay taxes as well.

Make sense?

He's just another rabid statist holding up his arbitrary victim status card in hope for a handout from society's pocket at the discretion of a government gun. They're a dime a dozen these days. Move along, nothing to see here.
I didnt ask for a hand out. If you read the OP you can see I simply asked why do white people deflect like you are doing right now?

Reparations? For what?

Who told you I was miserable and who told you I would never move back to Africa?

Reparations? For what?

Who told you I was miserable and who told you I would never move back to Africa?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo, why do you feel you need "Reparations" if you're far better off?

Make sense?
Thats what happens when the ancestors of the white people collectively never paid the back wages. If your parent died with debt arent you responsible for paying that debt even though you arent the one that incurred it?

Also you sound stupid or you are ignorant of the fact that Black people pay taxes as well.

No I am not. What world do you live in?

Make sense?

No I am not. What world do you live in?
This one.

Can you inherit your dead parent's debts?

Your logic failed you so now youre upset? Are you saying people are not social animals and automatically form groups?

Ha. No. Not upset. I'm just telling you to hit the bricks because we're taking over your thread.

As a courtesy, I'll give you a moment. Individuals and groups of Individuals are free to associate and form groups and to make rules for themselves. Which they do. But they are not free to force their rules on other Individuals or other groups of Individuals at the barrel of a government gun.

Do you understand? You don't, do you? You've clearly demonstrated yourself to be nothing more than a collectivist, statist, racist, looking to hold up his arbitrary victim status card for what you call reparation.

Now get outta here. pst....

Last edited:
Your logic failed you so now youre upset? Are you saying people are not social animals and automatically form groups?

Ha. No. Not upset. I'm just telling you to hit the bricks because we're taking over your thread.

As a courtesy, I'll give you a moment. Individuals and groups of Individuals are free to associate and form groups and to make rules for themselves. Wich they do. But they are not free to force their rules on other Individuals or other groups of Individuals at the barrel of a government gun.

Do you understand? You donlt, do you? You've clearly demonstrated yourself to be nothing more than a collectivist, statist, racist, looking to hold up his arbitrary victim status card for what you call reparation.

Now get outta here. pst....
Of course youre upset. Thats why you think you are going to take over my thread instead of starting your own. I made you angry and vengeful.

So you agree humans are all social animals and according to your definition are all racists?

Yes I understand you are confused and suffering from cognitive dissonance. Why else would you avoid the question?

Make me get out of here.

Forum List

Back