Why do White people in America only identify with the term American but nothing else?

Home KASF

The Korean American Scholarship Foundation (KASF) is a non-profit 501(c)(3), volunteer-managed organization established to:

1. Provide scholarships to the Korean American students,
  2. Encourage community and civic service as an integral part of leadership development, and
  3. Nurture the sense of pride and confidence in Korean cultural heritage and tradition.

So you have African Americans, Native Americans, Mexican Americans, or Asian Americans etc. But White people in America seems to be the outkast? Can someone help me understand this?
Don't try turning something complex into something simplistic. There are all kinds of white people.
There are gay Americans.
White Hispanic Americans.
Atheist Americans
Educated Americans
Liberal Americans

But the largest group is "Republican Americans" which excludes most of the above.

About National Federation of Filipino American Associations

"Since 1997, the National Federation of Filipino American Associations (NaFFAA) has been the standard bearer for promoting the welfare and well-being of all Filipinos and Filipino-Americans throughout the United States. "

Hmong American Friendship Association Inc

"The Hmong American Friendship Association Inc., is dedicated to improving the quality of life for Southeast Asian Refugee families in the Greater Milwaukee area by promoting self sufficiency and the preservation of our cultural heritage."

Laotian American Society Laotian American Society

"The Laotian American Society is a non-profit organization focused on promoting cultural awareness and fostering communication within the Asian American Community in the state of Georgia, being the resource to all people of ethnic origins native to Laos or has ties to the Lao culture and heritage, by organizing and sponsoring education, health, social and economic activities."

I could go on and on but I think most intelligent people get the point.

Why do Black people in America ONLY identify with the term Afro/African American, but nothing else?

Thats a dumb question since I, a black man, routinly refer to myself and others as black. Fail to hard
Maybe you should try just being an AMERICAN. Probably would help.
No. We dont care what you want.

And YOU shouldn't give a shit what WHITE people want or do.

Why do Black people in America ONLY identify with the term Afro/African American, but nothing else?

Thats a dumb question since I, a black man, routinly refer to myself and others as black. Fail to hard

Sheesh, how would you know what would help? You started out saying something retarded and now you have advice? I'm good

No. We dont care what you want.

And YOU shouldn't give a shit what WHITE people want or do.
I don give a shit what white people want. When you start trying to tell me what to do I just let you know to go blow yourself.

No...Its not your business. No one appointed you the person that decides what ideas are valid and which ones are not. Sorry but thats why you will remain frustrated.

Considering that my family fought to create this country and then fought valiantly, if futilly, to maintain its proper form of governance during the Civil War, I think I'm quite qualified to speak on what it was meant to be.

Doesnt matter what america was intended to be. The people that adapt survive. Being stagnant is a sign of low intellect.

I'll take that as a compliment, if you consider individuals like the Clintons and the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to be of upper level intellect. The fact that people like them, and you, have spent the last 150 years destroying everything this nation was meant to be and still haven't quite gotten the job done is witness enough for me whose side is Right and whose is Wrong.

No...Its not your business. No one appointed you the person that decides what ideas are valid and which ones are not. Sorry but thats why you will remain frustrated.

Considering that my family fought to create this country and then fought valiantly, if futilly, to maintain its proper form of governance during the Civil War, I think I'm quite qualified to speak on what it was meant to be.

Doesnt matter what america was intended to be. The people that adapt survive. Being stagnant is a sign of low intellect.

I'll take that as a compliment, if you consider individuals like the Clintons and the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to be of upper level intellect. The fact that people like them, and you, have spent the last 150 years destroying everything this nation was meant to be and still haven't quite gotten the job done is witness enough for me whose side is Right and whose is Wrong.
I dont think what your family did translates to what you are qualified to speak on and still hope for credibility. Unless you personally fought and participated in the founding of this country you lack any validity.

You have my permission to take it as a compliment. Like I said people that are adverse to change typically die out. Glad to hear your type is going down the tubes.

You have my permission to take it as a compliment. Like I said people that are adverse to change typically die out. Glad to hear your type is going down the tubes.

If/When we are gone, what's left will be Hell on Earth and the beginning of the end for Mankind as a whole. I hope you enjoy it, as I will be in a much better place by that time.

If/When we are gone, what's left will be Hell on Earth and the beginning of the end for Mankind as a whole. I hope you enjoy it, as I will be in a much better place by that time.
If that makes you feel better I give you permission to indulge yourself in the fantasy.

Forum List

Back