Why do voting "irregularities" always favor Democrats?

This is the quote I meant to post:

MOTUS A.D.: All The Votes Fit To Count

According to FairVote there have been 27 contested state elections (recounts) since 2000 and regardless of who had the lead going in Democrats have won…all 27. C’est un miracle!
Seems pretty obvious to me that those are cases where republican cheating failed.
It seems pretty obvious to me that you're mentally retarded. The exact opposite is obviously the case.
The fact that you come right out of the gate with insults instead of rebuttals tells me you have no confidence in your position.
I don't waste arguments on those who lack the capacity to commit logic.
Lol, you haven't got an argument.
I don't need one, moron. That's the whole point.

Seems pretty obvious to me that those are cases where republican cheating failed.
It seems pretty obvious to me that you're mentally retarded. The exact opposite is obviously the case.
The fact that you come right out of the gate with insults instead of rebuttals tells me you have no confidence in your position.
Lol, keep trying to cover yer lame ass, it's funny!

And why do they oppose any efforts to prevent vote fraud?

Because Democrats aren't really democrats?
George Bush was a Democrat?

Too bad we didn't listen to the majority of Americans.

Because of that, we got Iraq.

As I said, you are immune to logic.

They don't. Look who's squatting in the Whitehouse.
No, there were no hidden ballots found after he lost the election. He just won via the electoral college, which the retarded democrats appeared to have forgotten about.

Why are conservatives always lying about Democrats and voting irregularities.

Jim Acosta is proud of you (along with other mental midgets of your ilk).
I was going to say, conservatives are not lying, they are brainwashed functional morons. Two words Al Gore. Everything you know is wrong garbage character assassination hate propaganda, you have the worst propaganda machine in our history, the biggest cheat of all... Poor little super dupers, absolute chumps for the greedy idiot lying GOP rich...

Now you're just boring.

Why are conservatives always lying about Democrats and voting irregularities.

Jim Acosta is proud of you (along with other mental midgets of your ilk).
I was going to say, conservatives are not lying, they are brainwashed functional morons. Two words Al Gore. Everything you know is wrong garbage character assassination hate propaganda, you have the worst propaganda machine in our history, the biggest cheat of all... Poor little super dupers, absolute chumps for the greedy idiot lying GOP rich...

Are you back on your crazy pills today?
WTF are you babbling about?

Now you're just boring.
Trump is never boring ,,,It's amazing repubs believe all the bs he throws

Now you're just boring.

Oh look!
A circle jerk.
It only takes two.

Now you're just boring.

Oh look!
A circle jerk.
It only takes two.
Better than a republican circular firing squad

Because they are the only side that cheats.

Unless you mean the Republican side is the only side who cheats, you're lying. Because the bald fact is that if Republicans didn't cheat and surpress the Democratic vote by any means possible, they would never win an election. And its working.

In the past 3 elections, Democratic Senatorial candidates have received 45 million MORE votes than Republican candidates, and yet Republicans have controlled the Senate throughout. Ballots in poor and minority neighbourhoods are several times more likely to be rejected for the most bullshit of reasons, than in Republican districts. Hours in polling places in poor neighbourhoods are restricted so that if someone cannot take time off work to vote for fear of being fired, they'll chose being employed. In Canada, employers are required by law to give you up to three hours off to vote. Not so in America.

In Georgia, if the state employee scrutinizing your ballot decided your signature didn't sufficiently match your voter registration application, your ballot got tossed. Amazingly, this occurred three times as often if your address was located in a poor or minority neighbourghood.

The Courts have decreed that voter ID requirements, polling place hours and locations were specifically targeted to limit the ability of the working poor and minority voters from voting.

This is how Republicans are maintaining power, despite having much lower membership than the Democrats, and substantially fewer voters. In the House, seats are so gerrymandered that Democrats now have to win 57% of the vote to hold the House. Not 51%, 57%.

And now this minority party has gerrymandered the Supreme Court, despite the majority of Americans opposing the partisanship of the Court.

You do realize that 6 deep blue states, all on the coasts, make up almost half the population of the country...should we just give those states more senators? If LA county, a county that has a bigger population than 20 some states, votes 80-20 for a Democratic senator, no shit dems are going to get more senate votes. NYC IS 8 million alone voting on 2 senators, that’s easily another 6 million just off of one city, let alone the entire state. Factor in the NE and the pacific coast...yea those votes tally up quick. Again, do you want to add more senators, for a branch of government designed to curb the popular vote?

You do realize that a much larger swath of the country would vote for Democrats if Republicans didn't work so hard to keep Democrats from registering, and when registered, even hard to keep them from voting. If, against all odds, Democrats in these deep Red States get registered and vote, they then work to have their votes discounted or nullified. Prime example: Everything that was done in Georgia leading up to the mid-terms. From holding up 50,000 voter registration application for "exact match" violations, to suppressing early votes because signatures weren't exact enough matches, everything possible has been done to suppress Democratic votes, and it's still within 1%.

I know of no country in the First World which does such an outstanding job of preventing the democratic choice of the people from holding power. If Republicans had such a righteous cause, they wouldn't need to cheat at elections nor would they consistently lie about their opponents or the outcome of their policies. It is a denial of all of the values and standards your country was founded on.
How on earth do you know that those non matches are all democratic votes?

Because they are the only side that cheats.

Unless you mean the Republican side is the only side who cheats, you're lying. Because the bald fact is that if Republicans didn't cheat and surpress the Democratic vote by any means possible, they would never win an election. And its working.

In the past 3 elections, Democratic Senatorial candidates have received 45 million MORE votes than Republican candidates, and yet Republicans have controlled the Senate throughout. Ballots in poor and minority neighbourhoods are several times more likely to be rejected for the most bullshit of reasons, than in Republican districts. Hours in polling places in poor neighbourhoods are restricted so that if someone cannot take time off work to vote for fear of being fired, they'll chose being employed. In Canada, employers are required by law to give you up to three hours off to vote. Not so in America.

In Georgia, if the state employee scrutinizing your ballot decided your signature didn't sufficiently match your voter registration application, your ballot got tossed. Amazingly, this occurred three times as often if your address was located in a poor or minority neighbourghood.

The Courts have decreed that voter ID requirements, polling place hours and locations were specifically targeted to limit the ability of the working poor and minority voters from voting.

This is how Republicans are maintaining power, despite having much lower membership than the Democrats, and substantially fewer voters. In the House, seats are so gerrymandered that Democrats now have to win 57% of the vote to hold the House. Not 51%, 57%.

And now this minority party has gerrymandered the Supreme Court, despite the majority of Americans opposing the partisanship of the Court.

You do realize that 6 deep blue states, all on the coasts, make up almost half the population of the country...should we just give those states more senators? If LA county, a county that has a bigger population than 20 some states, votes 80-20 for a Democratic senator, no shit dems are going to get more senate votes. NYC IS 8 million alone voting on 2 senators, that’s easily another 6 million just off of one city, let alone the entire state. Factor in the NE and the pacific coast...yea those votes tally up quick. Again, do you want to add more senators, for a branch of government designed to curb the popular vote?

You do realize that a much larger swath of the country would vote for Democrats if Republicans didn't work so hard to keep Democrats from registering, and when registered, even hard to keep them from voting. If, against all odds, Democrats in these deep Red States get registered and vote, they then work to have their votes discounted or nullified. Prime example: Everything that was done in Georgia leading up to the mid-terms. From holding up 50,000 voter registration application for "exact match" violations, to suppressing early votes because signatures weren't exact enough matches, everything possible has been done to suppress Democratic votes, and it's still within 1%.

I know of no country in the First World which does such an outstanding job of preventing the democratic choice of the people from holding power. If Republicans had such a righteous cause, they wouldn't need to cheat at elections nor would they consistently lie about their opponents or the outcome of their policies. It is a denial of all of the values and standards your country was founded on.

How on earth do you know that those non matches are all democratic votes?

We don't, except that the addresses of the voters involved are from predominently poor, black neighbourhoods, which would tend to favour Democrats. 70% in fact. Added to which, voters were never notified that their registration was on hold, or that their early votes were tossed because the signatures didn't match sufficiently. The Court agreed that they couldn't just arbitrarily toss votes without contracting the voter to verify their ballot.

Many of the voters took the states to court to complain of the most egregious voter suppression tactics - like Kansas City not having a single polling station within the city limits and locating the polling place where there was no access by public transit. The judge agreed that this appeared to be an effort to supress the vote of poor residents with no cars and no way to get to the polling stations, but essentially said that it was too late to change. To force the City to open polling stations in poor neighbourhoods less than a week before the election would be more confusing than to leave things as is.

In other jurisidictions, people at an old folks home were told it was illegal to hire a bus to take residents to polling stations (it wasn't), so they cancelled the bus. Then there were the robo calls that told Democratic men to stay home and let their women vote. Stuff like that.

As a Canadian where we have some shady tactics - robo calls saying the polling place changed, but we don't see an coordinated and organized effort to strip those who have the legal right to vote, nor is there any other first world country which makes it so difficult for citizens to register and vote, nor one which where one party consistently makes false claims that non-citizens are voting in massive numbers.

Nothing makes Republicans look dumber than their oft-repeated claim that millions of illegals are voting in elections. It's just not happening, has never happened, and is not going to be happening. But this gives them license to attack the voting rights of natural born American citizens that the racists really don't want voting. People who do not and who never will vote Republican.

Forum List

Back