The caravan is STILL coming.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Damn... they could have walked here by now.

Oh, wait.... never mind.

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Thing is the military has been sent to the border and the parameters under which asylum can be sought has been strengthened by the Trump administration.

So all you lefty loons saying this subject would disappear can stop with your make believe nonsense. Unlike Obama, Trump is actually trying to protect our borders.
The subject has disappeared. Have you forgotten the absolute hysteria that completely disappeared on Wednesday?

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif

• Banned

Oh, wait.... never mind.
They waited on the Mexican government to deliver them to the border but unlike Obama, Trump told the Mexican government not to aid this invasion force and Mexico complied.

Migrant caravan to leave Mexico City on foot for U.S-Mexico border after failed request for buses

Thing is the military has been sent to the border and the parameters under which asylum can be sought has been strengthened by the Trump administration.

So all you lefty loons saying this subject would disappear can stop with your make believe nonsense. Unlike Obama, Trump is actually trying to protect our borders.
The subject has disappeared. Have you forgotten the absolute hysteria that completely disappeared on Wednesday?

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif

Is it just me, or do guys who make movies seem to have issues with women?

• Banned

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
This thread and my posts from the past few days prove the subject isn't gone. Unlike Obama, Trump isn't all talk and no action. Obama wanted the public spectacle, Trump wants to actually deal with it.

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif

I don't recall Trump ever making a movie

Oh, wait.... never mind.
They waited on the Mexican government to deliver them to the border but unlike Obama, Trump told the Mexican government not to aid this invasion force and Mexico complied.

I get it. I myself go to some pretty extreme measure to get my daily steps up.

IMG_1180edit.jpg

I'm a slave to my FitBit.

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif

I don't recall Trump ever making a movie

Who mentioned the President?

Oh, wait.... never mind.

I get it. I myself go to some pretty extreme measure to get my daily steps up.

IMG_1180edit.jpg

I'm a slave to my FitBit.
No Need for a fit bit when you live my life...

Can't be true, all the stains said after the election it would all be forgotten.

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif

Why?

Because you wanted it to?

Sorry, you lost again

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
they cost taxpayer $$$$$ just for processing
they are VERMIN

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
This thread and my posts from the past few days prove the subject isn't gone. Unlike Obama, Trump isn't all talk and no action. Obama wanted the public spectacle, Trump wants to actually deal with it.
So you HAVE forgotten the total hysteria your party's media was in until just after the election was over. You're saying this caravan has now reached a city hundreds of miles away from our border and don't have vehicles?

Can't be true, all the stains said after the election it would all be forgotten.
It basically has been

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
So you HAVE forgotten the total hysteria your party's media was in until just after the election was over. You're saying this caravan has now reached a city hundreds of miles away from our border and don't have vehicles?
That is normal electioneering ya twit and you know it. Pre election every issue on earth is a 3 alarm fire. Then post election most issues fade for two more years while some still present a problem despite the lack of campaign ads or rallies.

Don't be such a fucking tard

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif

So, because the guy that pretends he is not part fo the GOP is still talking about the caravan while everyone else has quit, to include Trump...that means the caravan is still being talked about by the GOP and the POTUS.

You need to make up your mind, either you are not a part of the GOP or you are the spokesman, you cannot have it both ways.

It has been by everyone but Gramps

ezgif-2-c370d781d66c.gif
That is normal electioneering ya twit and you know it. Pre election every issue on earth is a 3 alarm fire. Then post election most issues fade for two more years while some still present a problem despite the lack of campaign ads or rallies.

Don't be such a fucking tard
It was ebola level hysteria. This is the last caravan you'll ever hear about from your party's media.

Forum List

Back