Why do voting "irregularities" always favor Democrats?

And why do they oppose any efforts to prevent vote fraud?

Because Democrats aren't really democrats?

What are odds of recounts changing election results?

According to fairvote.org, 27 out of 4,687 general elections between 2000 and 2015 ended up with recounts.

Of those 27 recounts, only three changed the outcome.
This is the quote I meant to post:

MOTUS A.D.: All The Votes Fit To Count

According to FairVote there have been 27 contested state elections (recounts) since 2000 and regardless of who had the lead going in Democrats have won…all 27. C’est un miracle!

Why do voting irregularities always favor democrats? Because that is what REPUBLICANS always tell the world.

Because racist crackers never learn regardless of the initial after their names.
"Tight race in Georgia shines light on voting restrictions..."

Tight race in Georgia shines light on voting restrictions

"Like other Southern states, Georgia after the Civil War had a history of suppressing black voters by disallowing votes from people who owed taxes, imposing literacy tests and implementing white-only primary elections.

"Those efforts eventually were stopped by the courts and the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965.

"But the Supreme Court ruling five years ago rolled back a provision of that act that had required Georgia and eight other states to get federal approval before changing voting laws.

"That gave those states the freedom to impose new restrictions.

"The ACLU’s Young said Georgia’s recent voting restrictions have been made in the name of preventing fraud. But she believes they’re also born out of a desire to keep minorities from voting."

Who cares what the bitch believes. There are no restrictions on blacks voting.

Because they are the only side that cheats.

Unless you mean the Republican side is the only side who cheats, you're lying. Because the bald fact is that if Republicans didn't cheat and surpress the Democratic vote by any means possible, they would never win an election. And its working.

In the past 3 elections, Democratic Senatorial candidates have received 45 million MORE votes than Republican candidates, and yet Republicans have controlled the Senate throughout. Ballots in poor and minority neighbourhoods are several times more likely to be rejected for the most bullshit of reasons, than in Republican districts. Hours in polling places in poor neighbourhoods are restricted so that if someone cannot take time off work to vote for fear of being fired, they'll chose being employed. In Canada, employers are required by law to give you up to three hours off to vote. Not so in America.

In Georgia, if the state employee scrutinizing your ballot decided your signature didn't sufficiently match your voter registration application, your ballot got tossed. Amazingly, this occurred three times as often if your address was located in a poor or minority neighbourghood.

The Courts have decreed that voter ID requirements, polling place hours and locations were specifically targeted to limit the ability of the working poor and minority voters from voting.

This is how Republicans are maintaining power, despite having much lower membership than the Democrats, and substantially fewer voters. In the House, seats are so gerrymandered that Democrats now have to win 57% of the vote to hold the House. Not 51%, 57%.

And now this minority party has gerrymandered the Supreme Court, despite the majority of Americans opposing the partisanship of the Court.
Lol, i read the first couple of sentences. Your party wants all these illegals, because YOU NEED THEIR VOTE. You already ran off all the sane ones in your party.

They are all criminals.

The only politicians I see going to jail are Republicans. More specificially, Republicans who worked for and on behalf of Donald J. Trump. Trump is also under investigation for tax fraud in New York, charitiable foundation fiscal mismanagement and irregularities, also in New York, conspiracy and obstruction of Justice by the FBI, and I strongly suspect there's a big money laundering case out there somewhere.

Plus there's another list of indictments about to drop. On Republicans.

You're free to start calling Democrats criminals when they start going to jail, but until then, the criminals all have an R after their names.

You’re wrong and I’ll simply explain why: criminality is determined by the act not the punishment. Look at Hillary- she had an email server holding sensitive government secrets- this is a criminal act- but she received no punishment. Does this make her less of a criminal? Of course not. Just because there were no charges that were followed though does not make the act or person less criminal- just not caught. Many politicians really are crooks on both sides of the aisle. Look where the money is in politics and you will find a criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are all criminals.

The only politicians I see going to jail are Republicans. More specificially, Republicans who worked for and on behalf of Donald J. Trump. Trump is also under investigation for tax fraud in New York, charitiable foundation fiscal mismanagement and irregularities, also in New York, conspiracy and obstruction of Justice by the FBI, and I strongly suspect there's a big money laundering case out there somewhere.

Plus there's another list of indictments about to drop. On Republicans.

You're free to start calling Democrats criminals when they start going to jail, but until then, the criminals all have an R after their names.

You’re wrong and I’ll simply explain why: criminality is determined by the act not the punishment. Look at Hillary- she had an email server holding sensitive government secrets- this is a criminal act- but she received no punishment. Does this make her less of a criminal? Of course not. Just because there were no charges that were followed though does not make the act or person less criminal- just not caught. Many politicians really are crooks on both sides of the aisle. Look where the money is in politics and you will find a criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You forgot to add "unless you're a Republican." In that case, a mere accusation makes you a criminal

They don't. Look who's squatting in the Whitehouse.
Guess the moron forgot about the 2000 election cheating Gore out of the presidency
Gore was the one trying to cheat. He only wanted to count votes in Democrat counties, and long after Florida law said you were allowed to count them.

According to fairvote.org, 27 out of 4,687 general elections between 2000 and 2015 ended up with recounts.

According to FairVote there have been 27 contested state elections (recounts) since 2000 and regardless of who had the lead going in Democrats have won…all 27. C’est un miracle!
Seems pretty obvious to me that those are cases where republican cheating failed.

Seems pretty obvious to me that those are cases where republican cheating failed.
It seems pretty obvious to me that you're mentally retarded. The exact opposite is obviously the case.

Unless you mean the Republican side is the only side who cheats, you're lying. Because the bald fact is that if Republicans didn't cheat and surpress the Democratic vote by any means possible, they would never win an election. And its working.

In the past 3 elections, Democratic Senatorial candidates have received 45 million MORE votes than Republican candidates, and yet Republicans have controlled the Senate throughout. Ballots in poor and minority neighbourhoods are several times more likely to be rejected for the most bullshit of reasons, than in Republican districts. Hours in polling places in poor neighbourhoods are restricted so that if someone cannot take time off work to vote for fear of being fired, they'll chose being employed. In Canada, employers are required by law to give you up to three hours off to vote. Not so in America.

In Georgia, if the state employee scrutinizing your ballot decided your signature didn't sufficiently match your voter registration application, your ballot got tossed. Amazingly, this occurred three times as often if your address was located in a poor or minority neighbourghood.

The Courts have decreed that voter ID requirements, polling place hours and locations were specifically targeted to limit the ability of the working poor and minority voters from voting.

This is how Republicans are maintaining power, despite having much lower membership than the Democrats, and substantially fewer voters. In the House, seats are so gerrymandered that Democrats now have to win 57% of the vote to hold the House. Not 51%, 57%.

And now this minority party has gerrymandered the Supreme Court, despite the majority of Americans opposing the partisanship of the Court.
Lol, i read the first couple of sentences. Your party wants all these illegals, because YOU NEED THEIR VOTE. You already ran off all the sane ones in your party.

"My party" is the Liberal Party of Canada, lead by Justin Trudeau.

It seems pretty obvious to me that you're mentally retarded. The exact opposite is obviously the case.
The fact that you come right out of the gate with insults instead of rebuttals tells me you have no confidence in your position.

Because racist crackers never learn regardless of the initial after their names.
"Tight race in Georgia shines light on voting restrictions..."

"Like other Southern states, Georgia after the Civil War had a history of suppressing black voters by disallowing votes from people who owed taxes, imposing literacy tests and implementing white-only primary elections.

"Those efforts eventually were stopped by the courts and the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965.

"But the Supreme Court ruling five years ago rolled back a provision of that act that had required Georgia and eight other states to get federal approval before changing voting laws.

"That gave those states the freedom to impose new restrictions.

"The ACLU’s Young said Georgia’s recent voting restrictions have been made in the name of preventing fraud. But she believes they’re also born out of a desire to keep minorities from voting."

Who cares what the bitch believes. There are no restrictions on blacks voting.
Demographics is destiny.
There aren't enough angry white males to win elections for racist turds like Trump.
Can you spell "subpoena"

"Kemp also used an 'exact match' policy for voter registrations. To sign up, voters’ names and other information had to match precisely how they appeared on other government databases.

"Kemp agreed to end the practice amid litigation last year. But within months, legislators put the policy into law.

"As Election Day approached this year, it resulted in 53,000 voters — most of them minorities — with their registrations on hold.

"Civil rights groups sued while Kemp insisted those on the list could vote if they brought to the polls a photo ID substantially matching the information on file. Voters who failed to do so were to cast provisional ballots".

"My party" is the Liberal Party of Canada, lead by Justin Trudeau.
Canada? Would you support us sending the migrant caravan coming, to your territory?

The fact that you come right out of the gate with insults instead of rebuttals tells me you have no confidence in your position.
I don't waste arguments on those who lack the capacity to commit logic.

I don't waste arguments on those who lack the capacity to commit logic.
Lol, you haven't got an argument.

Forum List

Back