Why do the mods remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
the replies, views and last message on some threads? And...insert N/A..... Is is because they consider the thread politically in-correct or sumptin like dat.

Enjoy your board vacation you damn mod questioner!

A wise man once told me, (Words of wisdom): Don't tug on superman's cape, or pull the mask off the lone ranger and don't mess round with the moderators. Hells No!

the replies, views and last message on some threads? And...insert N/A..... Is is because they consider the thread politically in-correct or sumptin like dat.
Nah, they just do it so you can ask stupid questions........

Tiny print says;
(If you read the rules you just might have an inkling as to why).

I've never seen that. I've seen some weird stuff in my time that we're not allowed to talk about because.....

Always pm a Mod for questions like that. Never Eva in a open forum.
Um, so instead of pledging money, we should give them Starbucks cards so they can be hypervigilant uber caffeinated (stealing line from Zapa) central scrutinizers? I am good with that.

I see a lot of frightened posters....i suppose something like the mindset those who live in totalitarian states adopt to stay out of trouble.....ridiculous. I axed a simple question....I did not attack a mod.

Anyhow I care not whether I get banned for axing a simple question. This is not the only board around and I waste too much time on here trying edumacate folks anyhow.

I am still curious however....can no one answer the question....it seems a odd thing for them to do? I mean if they do not like the thread they could always remove it as they often do anyhow....either remove it or move it to somewhere in the cellar. hehheh

I see a lot of frightened posters....i suppose something like the mindset those who live in totalitarian states adopt to stay out of trouble.....ridiculous. I axed a simple question....I did not attack a mod.

Anyhow I care not whether I get banned for axing a simple question. This is not the only board around and I waste too much time on here trying edumacate folks anyhow.

I am still curious however....can no one answer the question....it seems a odd thing for them to do? I mean if they do not like the thread they could always remove it as they often do anyhow....either remove it or move it to somewhere in the cellar. hehheh

:lol:

No one is forcing you to post here. No one is "scared" of you. No one wants or needs your "edumacation".

On the other hand, if you want to post here, then you've got to follow the rules. I recommend that you read those rules, paying particular attention to to this one:

• No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards.
If you have a question, ask one of us in private - and you'll have to give more specifics than your OP, because I have no idea what you're trying to say. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back