The latest way the progressive shills are breaking the pedo rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Back in 1977 a movie called "shorteyes" was released and it's about a pedophile child molester that gets sent to prison and what happened to him inside. Not very pretty.

Now the term shorteyes and and short i's have been applied to me at least 4 times and I'm sure these filthy scum will start doing it to others unless the staff is made aware of this back door violation.

Back in 1977 a movie called "shorteyes" was released and it's about a pedophile child molester that gets sent to prison and what happened to him inside. Not very pretty.

Now the term shorteyes and and short i's have been applied to me at least 4 times and I'm sure these filthy scum will start doing it to others unless the staff is made aware of this back door violation.
The ignore function is our friend.....

• Banned

The ignore function is our friend.....
Yeah, it also messes up your view in threads. This trash shouldn't be allowed to do this.

• Banned
I did. Not too many know that term and I just wanted to be sure the mods did.

Report it Mike and we will address it. I wasn’t aware of the term.

I've deleted 2 posts with the term used, because they were reported.

Instance like that need to be reported.

Staff doesn't care. They have been letting them skirt the rules for years.

th

Thank you for the info miketx

*****SMILE*****

:)

This movie is on youtube and I watched it again, as much as I could. It's really stupid and almost all of the way the convicts act in it is not allowed today prison, especially the guards being allowed to tell the convicts the guy is a pedo. The guards don't know what they are in for. It was a stupid movie but the term used is still in use by some. The child molester would have been placed in segregation for his safety. IMO, it's not worth watching, although Freddie Fender does deliver a pretty good A capella performance!

Yeah, miketx is delicate.

So it'd be OK to accuse you of being a pedo?

I can think of fewer things that are more vile and disgusting

I consider the source. Have you ever read a post from miketx?

I consider the source. Have you ever read a post from miketx?

No, what does he say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back