Just Wondering: do mods ever get dinged by other mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you know that?

Wait... it's well known a certain mod... well....

Mainly because she plays her silly game of making racist comments about Blacks and then whines to the Mods when she is called a racist.

Kind of like the game you play where you bring up your family in a post and then whine to Mods when someone comments on your family.

Mainly because she plays her silly game of making racist comments about Blacks and then whines to the Mods when she is called a racist.

Kind of like the game you play where you bring up your family in a post and then whine to Mods when someone comments on your family.

I never whined to mods Mr Think You Know Everything.

Unlike you I handle my biz... thick pup

Now sit down and stop annoying me

The moderation here is odd, to say the least.

They allow all manner of racist content. But then they delete posts that call out the racists and their racist content.

So the racist content is "right on topic", but discussing it and the racists who post it are not?

Makes perfect sense, after a botched lobotomy.
Oh stop crying snowflake if you want a board where everyone thinks like you they are out there so go find one...

The laws of Omerta would indicate: No.

The moderation here is odd, to say the least.

They allow all manner of racist content. But then they delete posts that call out the racists and their racist content.

So the racist content is "right on topic", but discussing it and the racists who post it are not?

Makes perfect sense, after a botched lobotomy.
dude...the moderation in this place is barely...............i always consider it an honor when a mod dinks me....there is no butt hurt, only pride

NOW........i wish every report button pooshers fingers would wither away and they have to use their noses to hit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back