Why Do The Liberals Fear The Tea Party Movement

The tea party is nothing more than a pep rally, a bunch of people who will sit in the stands, watch what happens and never understand the game.
The tp mentality in a nutshell (kind of poetic, given Meister and Stephanie are t baggers) is simple solutions to complex problems.
There is no critical thinking associated with the tp; it is an emotional reaction, more hysterical than rational.
The leaders of the tp movement are getting rich making speeches, the substance of which is, "hooray for our side", using code and pejoratives to attack current officials.
The foundation of the tp is greed and racism.

hahahah, you lefties crack me up..LIKE everything has to be critical thought about.
funny how sometimes the answers CAN BE SO SIMPLE. but that would be too much for you lefties, you all think you have to analyze and critical think shit to death, cause than that makes you seem intelligent and high and mighty.:lol:

Stoopid people are always hostile to critical thinking and this thread helps show TP supporters like you are fucking brain dead.

Using your own words explain the TPM. One of your fellow TPers utterly failed the simple question. Will you?

The tea party is nothing more than a pep rally, a bunch of people who will sit in the stands, watch what happens and never understand the game.
The tp mentality in a nutshell (kind of poetic, given Meister and Stephanie are t baggers) is simple solutions to complex problems.
There is no critical thinking associated with the tp; it is an emotional reaction, more hysterical than rational.
The leaders of the tp movement are getting rich making speeches, the substance of which is, "hooray for our side", using code and pejoratives to attack current officials.
The foundation of the tp is greed and racism.

hahahah, you lefties crack me up..LIKE everything has to be critical thought about.
funny how sometimes the answers CAN BE SO SIMPLE. but that would be too much for you lefties, you all think you have to analyze and critical think shit to death, cause than that makes you seem intelligent and high and mighty.:lol:

Stoopid people are always hostile to critical thinking and this thread helps show TP supporters like you are fucking brain dead.

Using your own words explain the TPM. One of your fellow TPers utterly failed the simple question. Will you?

1lmao.gif

1lmao.gif

Sorry. Should have made it clear that asking if you would fail was purely rhetorical.

Have you ever met a Tea Party person who was not a Republican?

I haven't.

Astroturf?

No. Nancy is wrong if she said that.

They're grassroot Republicans, plain and simple.

Hell, a significant chunk of Democrats want to GO BACK to Bush policies.

What's your point?

The entire nation is against Democrats right now. Are you one of the 2 percenters?

:)

Hell, a significant chunk of Democrats want to GO BACK to Bush policies.

What's your point?

The entire nation is against Democrats right now. Are you one of the 2 percenters?

:)

A significant percentage of Americans want change, I'll grant you that.

Do they want a return to the failed policies that got us into the economic mess we're in now?

I rather doubt it.

Sadly, I don't see anybody with a real plan to change things in a meaningful way.

Not Obama, not the Dems, certainly not the Reps and not their semi-populist movement calling itself the Tea-Party movement, either.

In a cautionary note, voters overwhelmingly say they don’t want a Republican takeover to result in gridlock in Congress. Four-fifths (80%) say they want Republicans and Democrats to work together to get things done, as opposed to rigidly sticking to principles. (16%)

The American people seem to have more sense generally, than some of you partisans give them credit for.​

They're pissed at BOTH PARTIES, with a more typical level of ire directed at whichever party currently holds the reins of power.

This time round, that means that they're holding the Dems responsible -- as well they should, I might add.​

Last edited:
Have you ever met a Tea Party person who was not a Republican?

I haven't.

Astroturf?

No. Nancy is wrong if she said that.

They're grassroot Republicans, plain and simple.

I think they are the conservatives, and not just the republicans.

Considering the bulk were bush supporters that does not make sense.

Considering you don't know what your talking about.....now that makes sense.
I think most people in the prior two elections before Obama voted for the lesser of two evils, Curve. Most republicans couldn't stand Kerry, or Gore, plain and simple. I feel most on the right voted for the person who they felt would do the least amount of damage.
Most conservatives were not too keen with Bush, I being one of them.

i went to a tea party rally....they were not welcoming.....i didnt come away with a good impression of them at all....hardly an inclusive party

Actually we should hold our presidents to a higher standard don't you think, than that of a "john" getting a cheap thrill. 600,000? In a pigs eye, that was proven to be way over blown.
But, you just keep drinking that orange Kool-Aid of yours, and listen to your talking points from the libs...it makes for a good message board.

This guy knows his history, and has formed his opinions accordingly. In fact, it was refreshing that he does NOT rely on liberal "talking points," but in fact makes points that should be so obviously right-on (no pun intended) to everyone. He tells it like it is. You may not like what is (again, no pun intended), but reality bites.

Reality will bite you next Tuesday, Maggie. Gotta anymore of your less than witty comments?

That your comment has to do with mine...how?

Regarding the election, time you folks realized that yes, you will win this battle, but you will NOT win the war. Right now you have plenty of ammunition, but...you have no advanced battle plans beyond November 3, 2010.

Last edited:
Actually we should hold our presidents to a higher standard don't you think, than that of a "john" getting a cheap thrill. 600,000? In a pigs eye, that was proven to be way over blown.
But, you just keep drinking that orange Kool-Aid of yours, and listen to your talking points from the libs...it makes for a good message board.

This guy knows his history, and has formed his opinions accordingly. In fact, it was refreshing that he does NOT rely on liberal "talking points," but in fact makes points that should be so obviously right-on (no pun intended) to everyone. He tells it like it is. You may not like what is (again, no pun intended), but reality bites.

:cuckoo:

I know. These are toughies...

Yeah, I noticed she had nothing to say about an honest post, but tried to impugn me. I guess when she has nothing, she still needs to say something. :cuckoo:

Which "honest post" would you be talking about? The one about drinking the Kool-aid made against someone who clearly knows a helluva lot more history than you do? Or the initial question "Why do liberals fear the TP movement"?? I can't recall if I answered that here, but I certainly have elsewhere. And the answer to your dumb question is that no one (including me) "fears" the tea party. They have every right to form whatever "movement" they want. It's also my "right" to laugh at the lack of intelligent thought that most of their candidates possess. I've seen more posters right on this board who support the tea party who have more brains and the capability of rational discourse.

Another one slow to get it. Skip my comments except for that one. Still too tough for ya?

Yeah, I noticed she had nothing to say about an honest post, but tried to impugn me. I guess when she has nothing, she still needs to say something. :cuckoo:

Which "honest post" would you be talking about? The one about drinking the Kool-aid made against someone who clearly knows a helluva lot more history than you do? Or the initial question "Why do liberals fear the TP movement"?? I can't recall if I answered that here, but I certainly have elsewhere. And the answer to your dumb question is that no one (including me) "fears" the tea party. They have every right to form whatever "movement" they want. It's also my "right" to laugh at the lack of intelligent thought that most of their candidates possess. I've seen more posters right on this board who support the tea party who have more brains and the capability of rational discourse.

Are you talking about the president getting a blowjob in office is okay these days, or the lie about 600,000 innocent civilians getting killed by our troops. You really are that stupid to feed into the lie....pathetic

No, it's a stupid question.

which you can't answer.

Thank ewe!

"Can't" implies I don't know the answer, stupid. "Won't" would have been more appropriate, stupid. No, I don't work for the government. But what if I did? Would that answer make your day? If so, that's why it was a stupid question.

Looks like maggie has her panties all in a bunch today. I think they're going to get a whole lot more twisted in the coming days leading up to the election. $biggrin.gif

1lmao.gif

Typical response from someone who has obviously lost the debate. ["I'll just back slowly out of the room now and hopefully my little chuckle will be the last word on the subject and I'll look smart..."]

Forum List

Back