Why Do The Liberals Fear The Tea Party Movement

What is it about the Tea Party? I hear faux racism...I hear faux discrimination.
I just don't understand. Thoughts?

The TP is a faux grassroots campaign forged out of seeking a path to escaping the burning bushes. Most of these groups/people were staunch supporters of the Cheney administration and now that some of the Liberal policy chickens are coming home to roost they need to find a new address. Without really moving.

More voters are realizing the national scene has left us hanging, literally. The past four Presidential elections has forced all Americans to faux vote for a Liberal presidency. The only choice was what kind of Liberalism would they choose. One pandered to the crowd seeking social expansion while the other threw out fodder on preventing domestic expansion while both guaranteed foreign and domestic expansion of the federal government. The only visible difference was which ones would be media focused.

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't fear TP. I use it to wipe my ass everyday.

Its clear from the above blithering ramble of moronically mixed metaphores why the Tea Party is feared:

It is too complicated for idiots to understand.

Feigned esotericism is the proud proclamation of ignorance.

Because the logic of the Tea Party -- i.e., "our country has been stolen by an evil force" -- leads to violence, e.g., "we are morally obligated to stop the evil force which has stolen our country".

The Tea Party is a poor copy of Germany's völkisch movement, which was based on nativist bigotry, e.g., "we are real Americans, they are not. They must be stopped".

(Violent "homelander" movements are typically wrapped in messianic delusion, e.g., "we are the chosen people, doing God's work - fighting evil")

If the economy gets worse and America gets attacked again and the Tea Party gets a charismatic leader, people are going to wake up in a much different country.

History always repeats itself. God Help Us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhjg2W7vlMc

You equate the Tea Party to violence? That's a stretch, a lot more violence in France with raising the retirement age to 62 don't you think?

Yep. Tons of burning cars.

And kids getting hit by rubber bullets shot by police.

LOL, the Democrats USED to be the party for the people.

They STOPPED being that 50 or so years ago.

Now they are the Party of the Unions, Acorn, the Black Panthers, the Rev. Wrights of our country and the Eleitiest Democrats in POWER now.

People who are Democrats better wake up soon and SEE THIS.

They don't have your interest at heart, if they did, the Obama wouldn't be pushing for Amnesty for 20 to 30 million Illegal Immigrants with the American citizens at this time seeing over 15% unemployment.

wake up people

Unions aren't the people? Um..okay.

There's a bridge in brooklyn I would like to sell ya. Cheap.

The TP is a faux grassroots campaign forged out of seeking a path to escaping the burning bushes. Most of these groups/people were staunch supporters of the Cheney administration and now that some of the Liberal policy chickens are coming home to roost they need to find a new address. Without really moving.

More voters are realizing the national scene has left us hanging, literally. The past four Presidential elections has forced all Americans to faux vote for a Liberal presidency. The only choice was what kind of Liberalism would they choose. One pandered to the crowd seeking social expansion while the other threw out fodder on preventing domestic expansion while both guaranteed foreign and domestic expansion of the federal government. The only visible difference was which ones would be media focused.

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't fear TP. I use it to wipe my ass everyday.

Its clear from the above blithering ramble of moronically mixed metaphores why the Tea Party is feared:

It is too complicated for idiots to understand.

Your idiotic babbling isn't feigned.

Its just a little pitiful.

The tea party is nothing more than a pep rally, a bunch of people who will sit in the stands, watch what happens and never understand the game.
The tp mentality in a nutshell (kind of poetic, given Meister and Stephanie are t baggers) is simple solutions to complex problems.
There is no critical thinking associated with the tp; it is an emotional reaction, more hysterical than rational.
The leaders of the tp movement are getting rich making speeches, the substance of which is, "hooray for our side", using code and pejoratives to attack current officials.
The foundation of the tp is greed and racism.

Last edited:

Here's your chance to shine. Using your own words, explain the TPM.

Throwing Pearls to Pigs?......nah, I have a life.:eusa_hand:

But, just to be charitable to the mentally challenged, I'll put a dime in your cup...

Tea Party Patriots | Mission Statement and Core Values

It's called the "Internet"

But, just to be charitable to the mentally challenged, I'll put a dime in your cup...

As noted: Free Markets (code for unregulated commerce), let the buyer beware;
Constitutionally Limited Government (code for a return to Jim Crow laws and overturning the voters rights act and the civil rights act); Fiscal Responsibility (a populist promise without a shread of substance; code for the effort to eliminate Social Security and Medicare).

Hey sammie boy, did you miss my response? I await your usual glib comment and ad hominem attack.

Once again, the tea party is a shame, it is nothing short of a Reactionary Movement using populist rhetoric, as noted, "Free Markets (code for unregulated commerce), let the buyer beware;
Constitutionally Limited Government (code for a return to Jim Crow laws and overturning the voters rights act and the civil rights act); Fiscal Responsibility (a populist promise without a shread of substance; code for the effort to eliminate Social Security and Medicare)".

I said "using your own words" because I knew you would not be able to do it. The addiional humor is demonstrating you are fucking clueless about the pearls/swine allegory.

I said "using your own words" because I knew you would not be able to do it. The addiional humor is demonstrating you are fucking clueless about the pearls/swine allegory.

As I suspected, I raised the bar to high for you.

Well sammie boy, it's nice to know you've chosen to ignore my posts; confirmation you're a cyberbully (hint, it works for children but you're no longer a child sammie boy, notwithstanding your behavior).

because they know we are spending too much, and if the tea party can take out some established republican spenders then they can open a can of whuppass on current dems spendatrons.

The erudite explanation of the TPM in your own magnificent words will leave Greek Scholars amazed and question if it is not proof of reincarnation.

The tea party is nothing more than a pep rally, a bunch of people who will sit in the stands, watch what happens and never understand the game.
The tp mentality in a nutshell (kind of poetic, given Meister and Stephanie are t baggers) is simple solutions to complex problems.
There is no critical thinking associated with the tp; it is an emotional reaction, more hysterical than rational.
The leaders of the tp movement are getting rich making speeches, the substance of which is, "hooray for our side", using code and pejoratives to attack current officials.
The foundation of the tp is greed and racism.

As seen from the back deck of a condo in frisco from an ultra liberal wackjob. Yes, that is how you see it, wry, no doubt.
PS...I'm not a tea party member, nor have I been to a Tea Party event, but your delusional drug induced mind, I'm sure I am, along with most people who are concerned with the direction this country is going are all card carrying Tea Party Members. :lol:

Your a fool's tool, wry, and most on this board know that.

What is it about the Tea Party? I hear faux racism...I hear faux discrimination.
I just don't understand. Thoughts?

Because they have no real, workable solutions. They've managed to grab the attention of the least enlightened and give them hope that they can have it all and still not pay for anything. The Tea Party has a list of wants, period. (But don't we all.)

I think they're afraid of the Tea Party because they know they (being Liberals) are NOT REALLY a majority and they see the awakening of a sleeping giant. and they be sceeeerd.:lol:

No worries, we are here, here we come.

vote vote vote people.

The attitude of many like you is likened to a child who asked for and gets a brand-new convertible for her birthday but doesn't know how to drive yet. Once you have it, what are you going to do with it?

Historically, liberals have been the first victims when the shit hits the fan in a nation. They will come running to the conservatives for help from the angry unaligned horde, and we will help them.

Full time baby sitting job with liberals, ya know?

Ah well.

Help? What kind of "help" would you be talking about? The only reason the right gets back into power is that they manage to have the loudest voices and are able to better sway the masses. Unfortunately, when those same masses wake up to the fact that the right doesn't "help" them at all, and in fact, ALWAYS works against them, the Dems are put right back in power.

And round and round we go. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back