Why do so many men online hate women?

only Bad helpmeets, say that. :p

Why do you need help? And why do you expect someone else to help you, when you refuse to treat women with any sort of respect?
I read it in a book of morals? Only storytellers have no morals.

LMAO!! Now, rather than dscuss, you resort to outright lying? Too funny!!

What "book of morals" would that be? The "Daniel Palos Fantasy Book of Lies on Morality"?

I defy you to name a single book which suggests that female friends should "service" you because you have blue balls. Name ONE book that says that.
Being Good helpmeets is what morals are about.

I am sure no book you have read includes curing your blue balls. Why should they be responsible for something that will go away in a very short time?
Which book of morals says it is ok to bear false witness to us and "boink the blue guy" because he was more convenient?

Your continued claim that "women have lousy female intuition" is baseless. Unless you know the situation, and the background of the people involved, your judgement of their intuition is laughable.

And, as I have said before, most women I know do not consider someone who demands their female friends cure their blue balls, demands female "friends" submit to sexual assault, and requires females to act like typical immature males in order to be take seriously about equality, to be "nice guys". Most women would consider those guys assholes or, at the very least, creepy.
You claim to know all of the information required to make an informed decision.

That is just your interpretation. Shills for poon are wont to do that.

Most women don't seem to know what they are talking about, if it isn't about sex. It is almost like they need to get a doctorate or something, and even that is no guarantee.

You claim one thing; but resort to fallacy to claim it. Why should I take You any more seriously than Any floozy?

What? Now you are saying women are too ignorant to have a discussion on any topic but sex? WTF? Now who is posting fallacies? If you can't make and actual argument, perhaps you should stay out of a discussion.
you are. have any better solutions at lower cost or all you all talk and no action.

I have made suggestions. YOu chose to ignore them because you, with your low numbers, seem to think you know better.

But the idea that women cannot hold a conversation on any topic but sex is simply ridiculous.
I didn't say that. Even storytellers can converse.

I apologize. I did, in fact, misquote you. Not being able to hold a conversation could be a symptom of social anxiety or other issues.

No, what you said was women don't know what they are talking about, if the topic is not about sex. That is actually even worse. You are claiming that women in general are ignorant. That is simply a lie.

Why do you need help? And why do you expect someone else to help you, when you refuse to treat women with any sort of respect?

What "book of morals" would that be? The "Daniel Palos Fantasy Book of Lies on Morality"?

I defy you to name a single book which suggests that female friends should "service" you because you have blue balls. Name ONE book that says that.

I am sure no book you have read includes curing your blue balls. Why should they be responsible for something that will go away in a very short time?
Which book of morals says it is ok to bear false witness to us and "boink the blue guy" because he was more convenient?

Oh, so bearing false witness is against your morality?

I have no idea what you are talking about with the "blue guy".

As for convenience, you have no idea whether it was out of convenience or because she wanted him. Why do you think you should be allowed to choose for the woman and she be forced to accept that?

As for convenience, you have no idea whether it was out of convenience or because she wanted him. Why do you think you should be allowed to choose for the woman and she be forced to accept that?
I believe it is disingenuous for women to want men who are the jealous type.

Some women see jealousy by there man as proof he loves her. I disagree. But it is not my place to decide what is right for someone else in a relationship.

Some women see jealousy by there man as proof he loves her. I disagree. But it is not my place to decide what is right for someone else in a relationship.
just lousy female intuition?

just lousy female intuition?

Not what I said at all. If you want to rewrite what other people say, why bother being here?

Any chics want to help me be a, "gang of one"?

Let me see if I got this right. You have said, in this thread, that women don't know what they are talking about on any topic but sex. In other words, you called them stupid. And now, IN THE SAME THREAD, you think they will volunteer to fuck you???? REALLY??

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p
Because they can't get any that they don't have to pay for.
why do women complain they can't find nice guys?
Because there aren’t any.
Is that why "right wing women, bash" on us for free?
Well, if you're a prick, expect to get bashed on.
That is Your story; my story is women have lousy female intuition.

Any chics want to help me be a, "gang of one"?

Let me see if I got this right. You have said, in this thread, that women don't know what they are talking about on any topic but sex. In other words, you called them stupid. And now, IN THE SAME THREAD, you think they will volunteer to fuck you???? REALLY??
No sense of humor, either?

Because they can't get any that they don't have to pay for.
Just because your wife married an imbecile? :biggrin:

Just because your wife married an imbecile? :biggrin:
I blame it on low numbers and lack of practice. :p

Forum List

Back