Why do so many men online hate women?

Because they can't get any that they don't have to pay for.
why do women complain they can't find nice guys?
Because there aren’t any.
Is that why "right wing women, bash" on us for free?
Well, if you're a prick, expect to get bashed on.
That is Your story; my story is women have lousy female intuition.

I think you are clueless about female intuition. But I guess refusing to answer simple questions and refusing to provide any basis for your comments makes you job easier, doesn't it?

Any chics want to help me be a, "gang of one"?

Let me see if I got this right. You have said, in this thread, that women don't know what they are talking about on any topic but sex. In other words, you called them stupid. And now, IN THE SAME THREAD, you think they will volunteer to fuck you???? REALLY??
No sense of humor, either?

I have a great sense of humor. I have been laughing through much of this thread.

Just because your wife married an imbecile? :biggrin:
I blame it on low numbers and lack of practice. :p

I'm sure you do.

why do women complain they can't find nice guys?

I think you are clueless about female intuition. But I guess refusing to answer simple questions and refusing to provide any basis for your comments makes you job easier, doesn't it?
Not me. I can always find nice girls when I have enough money. Only wo-men have lousy intuition, regardless.

Let me see if I got this right. You have said, in this thread, that women don't know what they are talking about on any topic but sex. In other words, you called them stupid. And now, IN THE SAME THREAD, you think they will volunteer to fuck you???? REALLY??

I have a great sense of humor. I have been laughing through much of this thread.
sure you do.

I'm sure you do.
of course; I don't need to make up stories.

Not me. I can always find nice girls when I have enough money. Only wo-men have lousy intuition, regardless.

Most people don't consider prostitutes to be "nice girls".

sure you do.

Glad you agree.

I'm sure you do.

Yes, as a matter of fact you do. I have not made anything up here. You, on the other hand, have made up new defintions for words, lied about your age in your profile, and tried to make claims you cannot possibly back up.

I can't find any nice girls for free.

I'm sure you do.

Yes, as a matter of fact you do. I have not made anything up here. You, on the other hand, have made up new defintions for words, lied about your age in your profile, and tried to make claims you cannot possibly back up.
all you know how to do is tell stories. you hang out in the gossip columns not the political columns.

I can't find any nice girls for free.

Perhaps your method of searching is flawed?

I'm sure you do.

all you know how to do is tell stories. you hang out in the gossip columns not the political columns.

I have not told any stories. I have confronted you on your posts in several forums. If you want to hang out in the political forums, by all means do do. I do on occasion. I also post in the science forums, the health & lifestyle forum, the sports forum ect ect.

Forum List

Back