Why do so many men online hate women?

Because so many women hate men.

They hate seeing men be successful
They hate seeing men be happy
They hate when men want something special for themselves like a mag or club...So they have it closed down all while women can have their own.
They hate fairness with men and want to rule over them
They want to silence men and men won't have it

Wake up

Wake up

I love my man. I want all the success for him that he wants for himself. I am glad he's happy.

Men in general don't like repression and attempts at silencing our freedom of speech or ability to live the way we wish.

Women want to silence us and put under their boot heal. That's not going to work as men are very good at getting out from under the heal of other men that are far more violent and capable.

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p

Men want what women have. Too many men only want to date a woman who looks like an 8, 9 or 10. Even when they would only get a 5 on a good day.

There are also many men still clinging to the idea that they are inherently superior to women. Women prove that wrong over and over and over.

They hate when men want something special for themselves like a mag or club...So they have it closed down all while women can have their own.

Wake up

I have not experienced this with any woman I have dated, and very very few I have known.

But in the not so distant past all of that was standard operating procedure for the way men treated women.

I don't like how clumsy women are. Always falling down the steps and running into doorknobs. Then the police wanna ask a bunch of questions like it's your fault she has a black eye.

I just thought I would lump all men together since a lot of them do that to women online. :p

Men want what women have. Too many men only want to date a woman who looks like an 8, 9 or 10. Even when they would only get a 5 on a good day.

There are also many men still clinging to the idea that they are inherently superior to women. Women prove that wrong over and over and over.

You are a refreshing man. :)

Yes there is a reason liberals shut down online polls, ban the right from social media and close comments sections or heavily moderate them under news stories. it isn't men. It is Americans who despise feminism. Through the filter of Hollywood, the media and corporate hiring practices the liberals in the bubble are shocked and awed when they see real Americans opinions online.
Or in presidential elections :)

You are a refreshing man. :)

Thank you. But I think there are more like me than like those who hate women.

The really funny part is that many of those who hate women also want to get laid by them. Gives me a laugh every time.

Yes there is a reason liberals shut down online polls, ban the right from social media and close comments sections or heavily moderate them under news stories. it isn't men. It is Americans who despise feminism. Through the filter of Hollywood, the media and corporate hiring practices the liberals in the bubble are shocked and awed when they see real Americans opinions online.
Or in presidential elections :)

So that's why you hate women?

Everytime I don't stereotype, it seems like women are slackers resorting to the affirmative action of the franchise, should we blame the right wing?

It's safe here Daniel, let it all out, tell us everything you hate about women.

Forum List

Back