Why do so many leftists believe in the Executive Order?

no one is making excuses you ass clown. Understanding why we are where we are is part of fixing it.

I told you why we are where we are ...
There's a bunch of Authoritarian Fascists in our government and they all like Executive Orders
more than respecting our Constitution, the Separation of Powers, and Protecting the Rights of the Citizen.

All you said is that Congress likes the "kick the can" to the Departments in the Executive Branch ...
Which is what Authoritarian Fascists do when they cannot get what they want passed in Congress ...
Which is something I motioned in the first post you responding to ... You silly nitwit.

Biden making noise about banning guns with an EO, but we in this country seem too stupid to know that it would not effect the population, because a President can not change law on his own, and certainly can't change the Constitution...
Because their guy is the one making then. When a Republican does it,,they lose their shit.

Last I checked there was no constitutional right to own a bump stock there is to own a gun. The bump stock ban was more show than anything else as very few use them in fact most had probably never heard of it until the Las Vegas shooter used one and if someone really wants one they are fairly easy to make yourself.

I told you why we are where we are ...
There's a bunch of Authoritarian Fascists in our government and they all like Executive Orders
more than respecting our Constitution, the Separation of Powers, and Protecting the Rights of the Citizen.

All you said is that Congress likes the "kick the can" to the Departments in the Executive Branch ...
Which is what Authoritarian Fascists do when they cannot get what they want passed in Congress ...
Which is something I motioned in the first post you responding to ... You silly nitwit.

Hey dummy. EOs have existed since the founding. Every President has used them so unless every President since Washington who issued the first EO in 1798 was an authoritarian fascist you don’t know what the fuck your talking about.

Also turn off the center justify ya dope

Hey dummy. EOs have existed since the founding. Every President has used them so unless every President since Washington who issued the first EO in 1798 was an authoritarian fascist you don’t know what the fuck your taking about.

Also turn off the center justify ya dope

Every Executive Order is not the same you nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

As I mentioned ... There's a big difference in President Washington issuing an Executive Order recognizing Thanksgiving as a Holiday ...
And President Lincoln issuing an Executive Order suspending Habeas Corpus in Maryland.

Stop making excuses for Authoritarian Fascists and their policies.

Over last 50 years Reagan holds the record for most executive orders with 374. Biden has issued 104 so far. Ever president beginning with Washington has issued executive orders with the exception of William Henry Harrison who was only in office for 31 days.
You're straying from the point....A President can issue an executive order, however that order carries weight of law only with those working for the Executive branch of Government. NOT law for the country...Biden is not a King.

You have a funny way of condemning then….you were defeated in that thread and remain so.

You are just embarrassed because you understand how your partisan defense of what Trump did has caused the problem faced today.

When you refuse to condemn your guy, the next one will go a step further.

You are just embarrassed because you understand how your partisan defense of what Trump did has caused the problem faced today.

When you refuse to condemn your guy, the next one will go a step further.
Oh dear no…I am trying my best to save you further embarrassment….Not surprised you can’t see that…

Only part of the US population is too stupid to realize that banning "assault weapons" solves NOTHING. But gives the Democrats an emotional hot button issue they can crow about.
Liar.

Oh dear no…I am trying my best to save you further embarrassment….Not surprised you can’t see that…

I'm embarrassed over nothing. I condemned what Trump did and I will condemn Biden if he takes it further. You see that as partisan. I think one can see the problem there.

Well, if you look back you'll see that I asked the same question then....And now you understand your partisanship blinds you at times as well.

I did a search, found nothing from you on the topic back then.

Lol, how did the eo work out on eliminating student loans?

We don't know yet but you have completely avoided my argument.

If Trump can ban an aspect of the gun and have the Supreme Court allow that to stand, why is it Biden couldn't?

If it's bad for Biden to do, why was it not bad for Trump to do it?

Forum List

Back