Why do so many leftists believe in the Executive Order?

When Trump did what he did very few condemned it. The left was fine with it and his supporters simply could not condemn him. I did. Now do you understand why?

Now do you understand why blind partisanship is a huge issue in this country?
Well, if you look back you'll see that I asked the same question then....And now you understand your partisanship blinds you at times as well.

Biden making noise about banning guns with an EO, but we in this country seem too stupid to know that it would not effect the population, because a President can not change law on his own, and certainly can't change the Constitution...

Kings will be kings; things have been thus circa thousands of years ago. Don't let the flashy, shiny new rebranding of royalty as politicians fool you . . .

Meanwhile, the people of Canada are soon to be without firearms of any meaningful capability. I wonder what's in store for them . . . next.

Biden making noise about banning guns with an EO, but we in this country seem too stupid to know that it would not effect the population, because a President can not change law on his own, and certainly can't change the Constitution...

Authoritarian Fascists of any political flavor prefer the Executive Order ...
Because it circumvents Congress and the People's duly elected Representatives, while allowing the Executive Branch to pseudo Legislate.

It is typically used in matters that likewise would never make it through Congress ...
And usually supports Authoritarian policies that ignore the Constitution, and with no desire to protect the rights of the People.

President Donald J. Trump: 220 Executive Orders signed.

President Barack H. Obama: 276 Executive Orders signed. (8 years)

President George W. Bush: 290 Executive Orders signed. (8 years)

President William J. Clinton: 364 Executive Orders signed. (8 years)

George H.W. Bush: 166 Executive Orders signed.

It's seems as though all Presidents, regardless of party, like the power of the pen:

its definitely true that all Presidents like EOs regardless of party. I will say the content of the EO matters. There are things that fall under the purview of the Executive that require EOs. George Washington issued the first in back in 1798 so, it’s not like its something modern Presidents made up. The issue is that their usage bothin number and what they are used for has increased beyond what they were intended for IMO

Authoritarian Fascists of any political flavor prefer the Executive Order ...
Because it circumvents Congress and the People's duly elected Representatives, while allowing the Executive Branch to pseudo Legislate.

It is typically used in matters that likewise would never make it through Congress ...
And usually supports Authoritarian policies that ignore the Constitution, and with no desire to protect the rights of the People.

To be fair the Legislature has abdicated much of its responsibility and power to the executive through the creation of Depts which fall under the executive.

To be fair the Legislature has abdicated much of its responsibility and power to the executive through the creation of Depts which fall under the executive.

Fair is nothing more than the first four letters in fairytale.

I in no way indicated that any of the Departments under the Executive Branch ...
And more than ninety percent of the Assclowns currently in Congress, are not a bunch of Authoritarian Fascist ...
Who don't really give a shit about the American People, the US Constitution, the Separation of Powers, or protecting our Rights as citizens.

I in no way indicated that any of the Departments under the Executive Branch ...
And more than ninety percent of the Assclowns in Congress, are not a bunch of Authoritarian Fascist ...
Who don't really give a shit about the American People, the US Constitution, the Separation of Powers, or protecting our Rights as citizens.

Nothing like the foreign enemy judge Americans for Jan 6 huh? Kind of like when the British were here!

Over last 50 years Reagan holds the record for most executive orders with 374. Biden has issued 104 so far. Ever president beginning with Washington has issued executive orders with the exception of William Henry Harrison who was only in office for 31 days.

Last edited:

And more than ninety percent of the Assclowns currently in Congress, are not a bunch of Authoritarian Fascist ...

You should have just said you didn’t understand what I posted. It wouldn’t have taken as long to say it and I’d have been happy to explain it to you.

You should have just said you didn’t understand what I posted. It wouldn’t have taken as long to say it and I’d have been happy to explain it to you.

I understood exactly what you posted ...
Just pointed out where it was completely unnecessary to post it response to what I posted.

I simply indicated that Authoritarian Fascists like Executive Orders ...
And I don't care what excuses you may want to make for them.

All but one of my Representatives in Congress vote the way I want them to, and conduct themselves properly ...
And the one that doesn't, won't be returning after he runs for office again.

There's not much else I can do about the Assclowns people like you keep electing and making excuses for.

I understood exactly what you posted ...
Just pointed out where it was completely unnecessary to post it response to what I posted.

I simply indicated that Authoritarian Fascists like Executive Orders ...
And I don't care what excuses you may want to make for them.

All but one of my Representatives in Congress vote the way I want them to, and conduct themselves properly ...
And the one that doesn't, won't be returning after he runs for office again.

There's not much else I can do about the Assclowns people like you keep electing and making excuses for.

no one is making excuses you ass clown. Understanding why we are where we are is part of fixing it.

Over last 50 years Reagan holds the record for most executive orders with 374. Biden has issued 104 so far. Ever president beginning with Washington has issued executive orders with the exception of William Henry Harrison who was only in office for 31 days.

Every President to date has been male as well ...
But that doesn't mean they are in the least bit the same kind of men.

President Washington issued an Executive Order recognizing Thanksgiving as a holiday.
President Lincoln issued an Executive Order suspending Habeas Corpus in Maryland.

Wouldn't necessarily count them as being the same ... :auiqs.jpg:
You don't need to pretend the action or the number matters.

Forum List

Back