Why Do So Many Hardcore Racists Deny It When Called Out?

This country and all the rest of the western world isn't 100% white anymore, your idea of what racism is and who qualifies as racist is literally racist in and of itself.
Really? Please continue to bestow more of your infinite wisdom on us.
It is simple logic(and according to a logic test I took I am highly logical and have a PhD LOL).

If the country is only 65% white or so and getting less white every single year, why do you picture racists in America as white? Why is it not a major deal that a significant and growing number of victims of racism are white when solely taking demographics into account?

If the world is over 90% non-white then how can you be anything even remotely egalitarian if you think racism is a white thing or a predominately white thing?

Your image of racism is every bit as outdated as the lynching photographs used on here.
It is not at all logical to assume that a white minority would be treated with the same cruelty that other minorities have suffered on this continent. .
Yes, dipshit, it is absolute logic based on the criteria of being an egalitarian.

That is literally what an actual egalitarian believes.

And you can't be a progressive without being an egalitarian.

What does the UN have to do with whites having a disease called racism? :rolleyes:
Einstein didn't know anybody but white people and Jews because non-whites were not common in the western world at the time and didn't matter on the world stage.

He was clearly talking out of his ass.
So now youre claiming Einstein didnt hang out with Black people? :rolleyes:

He did not. Do you have proof that he did?
Yep. He and Paul Robeson (Civil Rights leader) were friends. He also worked with W.E.B. Dubois.

gettyimages-517359644.jpg

Some odd picture doesn't mean he hung out with them. LOL.
Just to pile on. Must suck losing every single debate you try. :rolleyes:

How Albert Einstein Used His Fame to Denounce American Racism | Science | Smithsonian

"Einstein loved to walk when he was thinking, and frequently wandered through Princeton's black neighborhoods, where he met many of the residents. He was known for handing out candy to children—most of whom were unaware he was world-famous—and sitting on front porches to talk with their parents and grandparents, little-known facts reported in the book Einstein on Race and Racism by Fred Jerome and Rodger Taylor.

Black Princeton also gave him an entrance into the civil rights movement. He joined the NAACP and the American Crusade Against Lynching (ACAL), an organization founded by actor-singer-activist Paul Robeson. At Robeson's invitation, Einstein served as co-chair of ACAL, a position he used to lobby President Harry S. Truman.

He made friends with Robeson, who had grown up in Princeton, and found common cause with him on a wide variety of issues. As Jerome and Taylor note, "almost every civil rights group Einstein endorsed after 1946 ... had Robeson in the leadership." In particular, Einstein joined Robeson and other civil rights leaders in calling for national anti-lynching legislation."

Einstein didn't know anybody but white people and Jews because non-whites were not common in the western world at the time and didn't matter on the world stage.

He was clearly talking out of his ass.

Yep. He and Paul Robeson (Civil Rights leader) were friends. He also worked with W.E.B. Dubois.

Albert Einstein, Paul Robeson and Israel

"Einstein also struck up a friendship with Paul Robeson, African American peace and justice advocate, foe of fascism, colonialism, and anti-Semitism, and a prime target of J. Edgar Hoover."

You loose yet another debate. :rolleyes:
He literally knew a couple of black people based solely on his ideology AFTER he made that quote.

LOL

"Einstein also struck up a friendship with Paul Robeson, African American peace and justice advocate, foe of fascism, colonialism, and anti-Semitism, and a prime target of J. Edgar Hoover."

He literally knew a couple of black people based solely on his ideology AFTER he made that quote.

LOL
He knew way more than a couple. :rolleyes:

This country and all the rest of the western world isn't 100% white anymore, your idea of what racism is and who qualifies as racist is literally racist in and of itself.
It is simple logic(and according to a logic test I took I am highly logical and have a PhD LOL).

If the country is only 65% white or so and getting less white every single year, why do you picture racists in America as white? Why is it not a major deal that a significant and growing number of victims of racism are white when solely taking demographics into account?

If the world is over 90% non-white then how can you be anything even remotely egalitarian if you think racism is a white thing or a predominately white thing?

Your image of racism is every bit as outdated as the lynching photographs used on here.
It is not at all logical to assume that a white minority would be treated with the same cruelty that other minorities have suffered on this continent. .
Yes, dipshit, it is absolute logic based on the criteria of being an egalitarian.

Woooooh! Dipshit?? Spoken like a true scholar!! The only logic that you exude is twisted logic

LOL
Not before he made that quote.

Woooooh! Dipshit?? Spoken like a true scholar!!
More pathetic deflection.

As usual.

I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it.

Why? Aren't they supposed to be proud of their stance? They should be proud.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly?

Anyone have any thoughts on this phenomenon?
The GOP's problem is they are confused.

On one hand, they have been taught since birth to be racist.

On the other hand, they have heard that racism is bad.

Only rare Republicans actually come out and spew what most think.

Steve Bannon saying embrace your racism.

Self avowed white nationalist and racist Steve King.

Donald (some Mexicans don't rape) Trump.

Steve (I can't be friends with a Hispanic) Miller

Then you look at who they are and how little the GOP are able to accomplish and you realize it's a delusion. If you think you are better than everyone else, why go to school? Why work? You don't need to compete because you already know you are better. And once you fall down that hole, it's difficult to climb out of. Because your delusions are the biggest obstacle. Take away the delusions and you suddenly realize how far back you are starting.

LOL
He made the quote in 1946 more than a decade after he started hanging out with Black people you idiot. :rolleyes:

Then youre off topic. Did you even read the OP? Maybe thats why he refused to provide it. It has nothing to do with the questions he asked. :rolleyes:

His TOPIC. Since you're dumb. I'll go step by step with you (you lost another debate).

I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it. (Who? Which racists? What specificially is he talking about?)

Why? Aren't they supposed to be proud of their stance? They should be proud. (Who should be proud?) Vague.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly? (Who is the "you're")?

Anyone have any thoughts on this phenomenon? --- I'd have thoughts if his post was not so vague.
Now youre mad because you cant understand context? :rolleyes:

Dogs get mad. People get angry. What is the context? Please explain it to me. Thank you.
You should have learned how to read in grade school. Theres nothing I can do if you cant simply read. No wonder you always lose debates. :rolleyes:

Like Marc you’re deflecting because I have you both in a bind. If you see racists then call them out and establish a baseline or explain to me what I am missing. You cannot do either. Hence you lose. Again. At least you’re consistent. LOL at your expense.

Still waiting...you’re no Albert Einstein

LOL
He made the quote in 1946 more than a decade after he started hanging out with Black people you idiot. :rolleyes:

All conjecture. You are a liar.

His TOPIC. Since you're dumb. I'll go step by step with you (you lost another debate).

I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it. (Who? Which racists? What specificially is he talking about?)

Why? Aren't they supposed to be proud of their stance? They should be proud. (Who should be proud?) Vague.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly? (Who is the "you're")?

Anyone have any thoughts on this phenomenon? --- I'd have thoughts if his post was not so vague.

Dogs get mad. People get angry. What is the context? Please explain it to me. Thank you.
You should have learned how to read in grade school. Theres nothing I can do if you cant simply read. No wonder you always lose debates. :rolleyes:

Like Marc you’re deflecting because I have you both in a bind. If you see racists then call them out and establish a baseline or explain to me what I am missing. You cannot do either. Hence you lose. Again. At least you’re consistent. LOL at your expense.

Now youre trying to debate yourself. Thats pretty much the only one you will win. :rolleyes:

LOL
He became a US citizen in 1940.

You are a moron.

Now youre trying to debate yourself. Thats pretty much the only one you will win. :rolleyes:

Keep deflecting. Note. I have Never cowered from answering your questions. You’re cowering now.

Keep deflecting. Note. I have Never cowered from answering your questions. You’re cowering now.
If you think not answering deflections is "cowering" then you have my permission to believe that. :rolleyes:

If you think not answering deflections is "cowering" then you have my permission to believe that. :rolleyes:

Clarification is not a deflection. You lose yet another debate. Me asking for a baseline and you cowering is outstanding.

What would happen to you, if you started to just assume that every republican or conservative, who told you he was not racist,

was not racist?

What would that mean to your life or world view?
If you have to tell people that you are not a racist, you probobly are a racist.

So what are we supposed to do when somebody calls us racist and we know we are not, hmm? Did you even think of that? Did it also not occur to you that people wouldn't have to deny being racist if they were not unjustly called one?
Perhaps I should have been more clear. I'm referring to situations where someone feels compelled-unsolicited - to state that that they are no racists . Case in point-when trump declared before an audience " I am the least racist person that you will ever know" or something to that effect.

I know what you meant. My point is that everybody is being called racist these days, especially anyone who is a conservative.

People are being labeled racist for the most ridiculous reasons and it has generated an atmosphere of fear and paranoia on both sides. This is perhaps why some folks feel the need to declare their non-racism so as to preemptively forestall the accusation.

As for Trump, he has been called racist pretty much since the beginning of his campaign when he started talking about illegal immigration. So did he say this before or after the campaign?
I completely agree that the charge of "racist" is used to often without good cause, but from my perspective, it is misused far more often by those on the right.

I would have to respectfully disagree with you on that point. In my experience, the cries of racism are much louder and heard much more often from the left. At the very least, those on the left being called racist for "hating their own race" aren't losing jobs or being vilified in mass and social media. At least not that I know of.

The fact that I have ben called a racist who hates my own race because I decry the racism of others is the most fucking ridiculous thing imaginable!

Yes it is ridiculous. But no more than some of the reasons I have been called racist.

But consider where this is coming from. There are actually whites out there that don't just decry racism, they suggest that whites are inherently racist (some blacks do as well), that we should be ashamed of our race and on at least one occasion, said that whites should just kill themselves.

I know what you meant. My point is that everybody is being called racist these days, especially anyone who is a conservative.

People are being labeled racist for the most ridiculous reasons and it has generated an atmosphere of fear and paranoia on both sides. This is perhaps why some folks feel the need to declare their non-racism so as to preemptively forestall the accusation.

As for Trump, he has been called racist pretty much since the beginning of his campaign when he started talking about illegal immigration. So did he say this before or after the campaign?
How is this "fear on both sides" manifested in the Republican Party as you've seen it?

Fear of being labeled racist just for being conservative which, as you well know, is actually happening.

Can you recount how Trump introduced himself to the world as a candidate? If so, please do.

No, I can't. Can you?

How is this "fear on both sides" manifested in the Republican Party as you've seen it?

Fear of being labeled racist just for being conservative which, as you well know, is actually happening.

Can you recount how Trump introduced himself to the world as a candidate? If so, please do.

No, I can't. Can you?
Because Republicans are racist.

If it quacks, walks like a duck and has feathers, then, it's a duck.

Forum List

Back